Bright Chaos Chao

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 2 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
TheMaskedKatz
Child Chao
Child Chao

Bright Chaos Chao

Post by TheMaskedKatz »

I recently breed a Shiny Blue Chao with a Normal Two-toned Chao, and got a Normal Two-toned Bright Chao. I decided that I will make it into my first Chaos Chao (Yep, it's going to take a while!) Anyway, I expect a Neutral Normal Two-toned Bright Chao (phew), but I was curious is it would still look "bright" when it evolves. I know nothing about Bright Chao except on how to obtain them.
:wink:
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: Bright Chaos Chao

Post by chaoadventures »

It should. I have a Neutral Chaos Chao that's bright (It's one of my favorites too).

So, you shouldn't have anything to worry about. I'm not quite sure with what happens with Hero and Dark Chaos Chao though.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
TheMaskedKatz
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by TheMaskedKatz »

Sorry if I'm being a little selfish, but could someone show a picture if they have one on hand?
LimitCrown
Chao Expert
Chao Expert

Post by LimitCrown »

You can find links to pictures of the Bright Chaos Chao and the Bright Dark Chao in the first page of the thread in the following link. viewtopic.php?f=32&t=41340