Triple Personalities?

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
chao10112
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Triple Personalities?

Post by chao10112 »

One of my chao, Candy, seems to have three personalities (Curious, Energetic, Naive) that show up on the medical chart. Unlike a Energetic/Short Tempered chao, the personalities seem to change at random intervals. Candy's also been like this since birth (Now a 19 year old chaos chao). Is my chao all three at the same time, or is the personality changing over time? :thinking:
ImageImage ImageImage Image Image < Please click!
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Re: Triple Personalities?

Post by Chao Professor »

We haven't entirely figured out the mechanics of personalities just yet, even after all these years, but one thing we can gather is the fact that personalities seem to change over time. It is unknown to me if it's random, or the result of caring for a chao a specific way. Some people have claimed taking your chao to the classroom a lot will make it curious, feeding it lots will make it a big eater etc, but nothing's been proven. Sorry I couldn't be much help. :herosway: I really am interested in how personality works in Chao World. Perhaps some experiments are due.
Image It's still thinking...