Are flame balls possible for Angel Chaos Chao?

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
DarkFlyFlyChao
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: I'll be your satellite!

Are flame balls possible for Angel Chaos Chao?

Post by DarkFlyFlyChao »

Hello everyone :chaohappy: :darkhappy:

I played Sonic Avdenture 2 Battle since it came out in Europe, but there is one thing that still "puzzles me" concerning the Chao Garden.

Is it possible for an Angel Chaos Chao to get the flame emotion ball typically obtained from the Half Fish? (Or a Light Chaos Chao from that matter)

I know from experience that they can have it when they got the flame ball as a child chao, and when they evolve into their Chaos form, they keep the flame ball. As you may know, the flame ball disappears when you give the Chao animals and/or Chaos Drives. The thing is, once the flame ball of one of my Angel Chaos Chao disappeared by giving it animals to level it up, I could never give it the flame ball "back" after it vanished. I gave it around 40 Half Fish and still, nothing happened.
Is that just the way it is?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image My Chao series http://bit.ly/1Y19722 Image
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Re: Are flame balls possible for Angel Chaos Chao?

Post by NachoThePikachu »

I don't believe I've ever seen a flame ball on a chaos Chao other than the devil one. Animal parts, when given to a chaos Chao, will never affect the appearance of the Chao. This includes the bat and half-fish, I'm fairly certain.
So yes, that's the way it is unfortunately. ;u;
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
DarkyBenji
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher
Motto: An Artist that is also a Modder

Post by DarkyBenji »

yeah long time ago in GC, i got one when the chao was a baby, before evolve to Angel Chaos Chao he have a flame ball, when he become a Angel Chaos Chao, the flame ball was still here do it was a cool black Angel Chaos Chao

but yeah once the flame ball is gone, there's not way to get the flame back for Chaos Chao :darkblink: except hack/mod
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
YoutubeOther ModsDeviantArt Image
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

It is not supposed to stay, but the flameball can upon evolution to a chaos chao. However, it usually leaves after giving more animals (and possibly drives.)
DarkFlyFlyChao
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by DarkFlyFlyChao »

I see now. So my suspicion was not that far off... :darkno:
Thanks everyone! :herosway:
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

So, the obvious solution is to ensure the Chao has the Flameball prior to it's final evolution and then using Chao Fruit to max out it's stats so you never have reason to give it animals or drives. Might be a good idea to put it in a garden separate from any Chao you want to give drives or animals to so it doesn't pick up any that are laying around(one of the annoying things about how the game just dumps your inventory in the first garden you enter instead of having a proper inventory storage system).
DarkFlyFlyChao
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by DarkFlyFlyChao »

Jeffery Mewtamer wrote:So, the obvious solution is to ensure the Chao has the Flameball prior to it's final evolution and then using Chao Fruit to max out it's stats so you never have reason to give it animals or drives. Might be a good idea to put it in a garden separate from any Chao you want to give drives or animals to so it doesn't pick up any that are laying around(one of the annoying things about how the game just dumps your inventory in the first garden you enter instead of having a proper inventory storage system).
I guess so. But feeding it Chao fruit would be super tedious, not to mention it would be quite expensive :herosurprise:
Trash-ItTrevor
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Trash-ItTrevor »

:no:
Sorry pal, as far as I know, your Chao can keep the flame orb if it has it, then evolves into a Chaos Chao. But if you do anything to make it go away, you cannot get it back on your Chaos Chao, as the flame orb is recognized as an animal part, which Chaos Chao cannot have (other than the flame orb).