Chaos Chao Stamina Grade

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
sketchNovelist
Egg
Egg
Motto: It's days like this I almost believe in God

Chaos Chao Stamina Grade

Post by sketchNovelist »

This is my first post so I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this subject or if I should even make this a topic.

I'm trying to make an all S ranked Chaos Chao in SA2B for GC. Right now, the chao in question has S ranks in all stats except stamina which has an A rank. He has already reincarnated once and is just evolved into a none type to increase his stamina rank from B to A. I have never had Chaos Chao ever, so I have no experience with them.

My question is, if I make him a Chaos Chao in his next life, will his stamina increase from A to S because he is technically a none type?

I don't know if this has already been asked but I'm certain that it is not on the main website, at least not in the SA2B section.
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Chaos Chao Stamina Grade

Post by Mamkute »

Yes, it will raise the stamina rank. And it probably should be put onto the main site, thanks for pointing that out.

And no worries about it being asked before, all previous questions of it are probably buried pretty deep in the board.
sketchNovelist
Egg
Egg
Motto: It's days like this I almost believe in God

Post by sketchNovelist »

Thank you :chaohappy:
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

That said, even if you don't plan to save scum for 3266, you might want to take all stats to Lv 99 with an S-rank and reincarnate a few times before making it a Chaos Chao. Anything less than 3000 for a stat value is a waste of an S-rank(without getting too deep into the math, perpetual +27(the maximum stat increasse for A-rank) results in a max stat value of 2933 while +28, the aveage value for S-rank results in 3045). At the very least, I'd wait until the Chao has 300+ accross the board immediately following reincarnation before making it a Chaos Chao.