Cannot locate certain colored eggs

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Cannot locate certain colored eggs

Post by SwifterTheDragon »

I have read the Black Market guide, but I think it only applies to the GameCube.
I've seen a blue egg along with a red egg in the Black Market.
This means I am missing out on the yellow, purple and pink eggs along with their shiny versions.
I am uncertain how to change this, as I have restarted my Chao file and got the same results. I also made a new save file to reset my amount of emblems and my Chao file, but I got the same results.
How do I reset the colors of the three missing eggs on SAB2 PC?
LimitCrown
Chao Expert
Chao Expert

Re: Cannot locate certain colored eggs

Post by LimitCrown »

I don't think that it's possible to change the selection of available Chao eggs in the Black Market in the PC version of SA2B. I caused the game to make a new Chao Garden save file by moving the one that I was using, but the same group of Chao eggs was still unavailable.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Nuu...
What if I re-install it?
Purple's my favorite color and I have to put up with leaving it out... Nuu
LimitCrown
Chao Expert
Chao Expert

Post by LimitCrown »

Well, if you want to, then you could use Fusion's Chao Editor to add the Chao egg that you want in the Black Market and purchase it. Also, Chao World Extended has a code that allows you to change the items in the Black Market, so you can purchase any of the Chao eggs whenever you want with that method.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

I just REALLY don't want to cheat them in. it takes patience to find an egg, and I do't find it fair that I would get them exactly when I want.
I have Fusion's Chao Editor AND Chao World Extended 7.3.2.
I might give myself a 2 day wait or something then extract the buy price from my rings to get the egg. That'll seem more legit.
if you find any updates on how to change it on PC, plz put it here.