No egg with unlocked gardens

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
ChrisOfChaos
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

No egg with unlocked gardens

Post by ChrisOfChaos »

Hello all,

I just recently got to unlock a Hero and Dark Chao, and their respective gardens. I'm on the PC version and have had Fusion's Chao Editor since right after I hatched my first eggs. I only use the Editor to track Chao stats and personality, etc., and to transfer Chao from SADX. Anyway, as you've probably gathered from the title, when I unlocked the Hero and Dark gardens, there were no eggs! I was conned! Not sure if this relates to the editor or if it's just a PC glitch because I've never unlocked the gardens without Fusion's editor installed. Has anyone else ever had this problem? I'm just curious if it's the game or the editor that's responsible, I can buy or make eggs so the actual result of the bug isn't a huge deal.
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: No egg with unlocked gardens

Post by chaoadventures »

Probably the editor, either accidentally on your part (not that I know how) or just a flaw with it. My experience with the SA2PC chao gardens has had them with the eggs when I unlocked the other gardens.

That said, my biggest gripe with PC games is inconsistencies like this among different PCs and set-ups, so I dunno.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.