Gamecube to gameboy link question (SA2)

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Post Reply
User avatar
VileplumeGamer
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:18 am
Location: Canada

Gamecube to gameboy link question (SA2)

Post by VileplumeGamer » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:57 am

If i put a chao onto the tiny chao garden thats downloaded onto the gameboy and It dies/gets turned off will my chao be deleted forever? :chaocry:

User avatar
chaoadventures
Mystical Halloween Winner
Mystical Halloween Winner
Posts: 1309
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:30 am
Motto: "I hope no reflect lasers hit the reactor!"
Location: http://ow.ly/LU9y30e51lb
Contact:

Re: Gamecube to gameboy link question (SA2)

Post by chaoadventures » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:37 am

Nope.

If your chao is put on a GBA without a Sonic Advance 1/2/Pinball Party cart inside, then SA2B/SADX only sends a copy of the chao to the Tiny Chao Garden, so your chao never leaves to begin with.
You can still, feed, raise, and do other stuff like that just like normal, with both the original and the copied chao.

When you put the copied chao back on your GameCube, it disappears.

If I remember correctly, if the copy chao's stats went up from eating fruits, then all of the stat boosts get transferred to the original chao.
Image

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.

User avatar
VileplumeGamer
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:18 am
Location: Canada

Re: Gamecube to gameboy link question (SA2)

Post by VileplumeGamer » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:44 am

chaoadventures wrote:Nope.

If your chao is put on a GBA without a Sonic Advance 1/2/Pinball Party cart inside, then SA2B/SADX only sends a copy of the chao to the Tiny Chao Garden, so your chao never leaves to begin with.
You can still, feed, raise, and do other stuff like that just like normal, with both the original and the copied chao.

When you put the copied chao back on your GameCube, it disappears.

If I remember correctly, if the copy chao's stats went up from eating fruits, then all of the stat boosts get transferred to the original chao.
Ok thanks I didn't know that the chao is still on the gamecube :thinking: but thank you for telling me, now I won't worry about my chao dissapearing :no:

User avatar
Jeffery Mewtamer
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3137
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:59 pm
Motto: Lover of all things cute and magical

Re: Gamecube to gameboy link question (SA2)

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:07 pm

You can also upload the copy to SADXGC or another Memory card to have multiple copies of the chao.
Just so you know, I am blind.

Those who approach life like a child playing a game, moving and pushing pieces, possess the power of kings.

User avatar
VileplumeGamer
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:18 am
Location: Canada

Re: Gamecube to gameboy link question (SA2)

Post by VileplumeGamer » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:41 pm

Jeffery Mewtamer wrote:You can also upload the copy to SADXGC or another Memory card to have multiple copies of the chao.
Oh it's that easy to clone chao haha

Post Reply