Questions about the egg chao.

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Rufflikerex
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: I hope to one day see a new official Chao Garden.

Questions about the egg chao.

Post by Rufflikerex »

So one day I'm browsing youtube and I come across a chao video with a comment that pretty much said "Egg Chao aren't illegal, they're just really rare". I got curious and decided to browse this site looking for any info on egg chao, but I found nothing. If there is info on this site about egg chao then could someone link me to it? If this is known to be false or if there isn't any knowledge about legitimate egg chao then could someone tell me?
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: Questions about the egg chao.

Post by chaoadventures »

Egg chao are unobtainable without using an editor (Fusion's or just a common Gameshark) or mod (like CWE) which is unfortunate, since they're actually pretty cool.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Post by Chao Professor »

Yep, sadly unobtainable through normal gameplay. I remember when I was younger, I heard that by reincarnating a chao that wore an eggshell 4 times, it would be reborn as an egg chao. Untrue, of course.

It really sucks, egg chao are adorable! :chaocry:
Image It's still thinking...
Chaobreeder32
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: will the ledo

Post by Chaobreeder32 »

Unfortunately, it's just a placeholder breed for the racing minigame. Same goes for the Omochao breed (I've always wanted that one) and each of the Animal Chao. It made me quite upset when I found out that the racing breeds can be present in the garden but cannot be obtained legally. It's a shame.