My Chao won't stop being mad

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

My Chao won't stop being mad

Post by ChillyChao »

So I have a ROM of SA2 installed on my phone and I wait to get home from school pretty much everyday just to go to the Chao Garden. But something's a bit wrong. I have 2 Chao's, a :dark: Dark Chao who loves my characters, and :herosway: a Hero Chao who despises them. No matter what character I be, he just keeps being angry. Just to clarify, I have 3 characters. Knuckles, Rouge, and Dr.Eggman. I only use 2 of these characters, you can probably guess who but if you can't then it's Knuckles and Rouge. Idk what to do. I haven't ever seen anyone else talk about this. Some help please?
Edit
I unlocked Tails just now and decided to play as him. The Chao still had a angry face. I forgot to add that he just has a angry face but acts like a normal Chao. His hearts still come up when petted or picked up and his face changes to closed when eating. He just acts as a normal Chao but with a only 2 faces.
Edit 2
Thanks for the help guys!
Now my Hero Chao has evolved, as well as my dark Chao. I also unlocked both gardens and got 2 new Chao! Yay!
Bad news, now my Hero Chao legitimately has a strong hate for Knuckles and will growl and struggle when he picks him up. :P
I'm very happy now that I know my Hero boi is ok. ^^
Last edited by ChillyChao on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
YuYuChaosho
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: The day only gets worse when the sun sets at 3pm

Re: My Chao won't stop being mad

Post by YuYuChaosho »

What I think what you’re describing is a Chao that was naturally born with an Angry look.
They’re not actually Angry.
They just have a bad case of RBF
SEGA does what Nintendon’t