Estimated death time of my Chao?

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Estimated death time of my Chao?

Post by ChillyChao »

So on the Ps4 version of SA2B I have 4 adult Chao, Nagoshi, Cheng, Echo, and Ocean. The problem is, I want a new start with Adult Chao and all of my smol Chao, Chai, Star, Bubbles, Zack, Cody, Benji, and Edge are taking a bit to long for my tastes to evolve. Benji, Bubbles, Zack, Chai, and Star are an exception since they we're born recently.
T
My adult Chao shouldn't even still be alive. My save file only needs 9 more minutes until it reaches 20 hours.
My question is, when is the estimated time they will die? They are all one in case you need to know. Nagoshi and Cheng have been alive since my first hour of gameplay and I think Echo and Ocean have been alive since either the 2nd or 3rd, I don't really remember.
Also, I know abuse makes them age quicker, but the last time I abused a Chao I almost cried and stopped immediately. So I won't do that.
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
YuYuChaosho
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: The day only gets worse when the sun sets at 3pm

Re: Estimated death time of my Chao?

Post by YuYuChaosho »

Usually they die and do/don’t reincarnate at age 6. Or the end of age 5. (Depending on how their life turned out.)
have you checked how old they are at all? It sounds like they should be nearing age 5..

I also remember reading somewhere that every 4 hours a Chao gains an age. I could be wrong though..
SEGA does what Nintendon’t
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by ChillyChao »

I said in the post that they're all 1. Haven't aged in hours.
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
YuYuChaosho
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by YuYuChaosho »

My apologies, must’ve skimmed.
Okay then.. have you been sitting in the gardens or out and about grabbing animals and Chaos Drives?
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by ChillyChao »

Been in the garden with all my Adult Chao, though i sometimes go to see my baby ones and play City Escape when i'm low on rings.
YuYuChaosho
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by YuYuChaosho »

Okay.. I would say then that solves this but it still doesn’t make sense that your first batch of Chao are still 1. They should at least be 2 or 3.

I’m just going to chalk it up to:
You ripped a hole in the Chao time-space continuum
You don’t spend a lot of time in the gardens; keeping your adult Chao the same age, you’re either spending a lot of time out of the Gardens or you’re spending it in the Nursery Garden you have.

I’m basing this off of the proved statement that “Chao aging time pauses once you leave that specific garden and starts again once you re-enter it.”
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Post by Chao Professor »

Chao typically die at the age of 5, or at around 15 real-life hours. You say that your save file is nearing 20 hours. Of course, I don't assume that all this time was spent in the chao gardens. A chao year lasts around 3 real-life hours, and the Doc doesn't lie. So perhaps you haven't quite been spending as much time in the gardens as you thought. If you're tired of waiting around, leave your console on for a few hours (not too long).
Image It's still thinking...
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by ChillyChao »

^
I can't leave my console on for to long since I'm using Ps4, because it's connected to PS Now and will disconnect me
And also the Chao did age so 2 of them are 2 now. So I guess I just need to play the game a bit more :P