My Black Market's egg problem..

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 2 days old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Galaxier
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: It isn't galaxy enough!

My Black Market's egg problem..

Post by Galaxier »

It seems like my Black Market in SA2B is either glitched, or my luck sucks when it comes to what he sells at times.

So, grey, white, and black eggs are always unlockable, no matter the set, right? Well, a black egg won't appear. I currently have 80+ emblems, and I spent two hours yesterday waiting for it to pop up (entering, exiting and entering the market every 15-25 minutes). Over and over, the grey and white eggs were literally taunting me as they were always in the shop, but no black. It's on my nerve, because I really want my egg.

What's wrong? :heroangry:
Want to see my Chao and how they are?
I am currently trying to finish this, but you can still check it out! :chaohappy:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/ ... p=drivesdk
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Re: My Black Market's egg problem..

Post by ChillyChao »

If Chao Eggs don't appear once you've collected the amount required to get them, there is a good chance that it won't appear on that save file.
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
Galaxier
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: It isn't galaxy enough!

Post by Galaxier »

As stated before, black eggs always can appear. (There's a "pinned" post somewhere.) The problem about it is that it is most likely super rare to appear in the shop. :herocry:
Want to see my Chao and how they are?
I am currently trying to finish this, but you can still check it out! :chaohappy:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/ ... p=drivesdk
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

I have definitely had similar problems with black eggs- I have had all emblems but never seen a shiny black egg in the market.

I don't know if there is a conclusive answer to this. Possibly just poor luck- maybe some colors are less likely to appear than others (I don't think any testing has been done on this...)

I guess the only advice I have is keep trying- pretty sure black should, indeed, always be available.