Possible outcomes when breeding these Chao?

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Possible outcomes when breeding these Chao?

Post by ChillyChao »

Hello there!
On my Ps4 i have SA, and my Chao aren't evolved yet. For when they do evolve, however, what are the possible outcomes for breeding the following Chao?
Silver Chao and Gold Chao
Silver Chao and Two-Tone Chao
Gold Chao and Two-Tone Chao
Any help with this would be appreciated!
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Possible outcomes when breeding these Chao?

Post by Mamkute »

Are these chao pure, straight from where you got them outside of the garden?

If so,
Gold breeding with Silver can get you Gold or Silver for a child.
Silver and Two-tone Normal (I assume) will get you Silver.
Gold and Two-tone Normal will get you Gold.

Jewel Chao, although they look pretty, aren't the most exciting when it comes to breeding- the babies usually just have the same Jewel coat as the parent. Jewel coat (Gold or Silver) is dominant over a non-Jewel coat gene (like Normal Chao) and so the baby's jewel gene is the only really visible trait. Sadly, there are no such thing as two-tone Jewels, although that would be super amazing if there were.

The only major exception to Jewel being dominant would be a Jewel Chao and a Shiny Chao, where the babies can be pretty surprising- on the PS3/4/XBOX360/Steam release they may look like unexpected two-tone colors. On the GameCube release they are see through!