How do you know if your chao is a two-tone white?

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
TheUnlimitedChao
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: Happy Holidays and Good to be back!

How do you know if your chao is a two-tone white?

Post by TheUnlimitedChao »

I keep breeding my mono-tone white to my two-tone normal and I get a normal chao. Help! :chaocry:
No need for depressions now. :blink:
Because, it's christmas! :surprise:
Everybody should be happy this month!
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Re: How do you know if your chao is a two-tone white?

Post by ChillyChao »

What i did with my Two-Tone White Chao is make it a Dark Chao. If you do this and it has red highlights then it's a normal Chao. If you do this and it has blue ones, congrats. You have yourself a Two-Tone White.
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

That is the best way to quickly tell. Because two-tone whites at birth look identical to normal chao, and when in any Hero evolution, making the chao Dark is the easiest fastest way.

As another note, if the monotone white and the normal chao you are breeding are both pure (straight from the Black Market or Garden) then you can only get a monotone white or a two-tone white child. You won't get another normal chao (this logic only works, though, when the monotone white chao is straight from the black market.)
TheUnlimitedChao
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: Happy Holidays and Good to be back!

Post by TheUnlimitedChao »

They're both pure. (My Two-Tone :blink: is from the garden and My Monotone :heroblink: is from the Black Market.)
No need for depressions now. :blink:
Because, it's christmas! :surprise:
Everybody should be happy this month!