Don't Know How To Color Mix

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
BlackthornCarnival
Egg
Egg

Don't Know How To Color Mix

Post by BlackthornCarnival »

I'm a bit new to chao editing, I've been doing well so far with a few ordinary chao I got when I started my new game on steam, but then I learned that with the extended mod, you could get different chao colors you can't normally obtain by mixing breed colors with the color mix code. Obviously, I wanted to try this out, except, uh, they all turned out invisible. I used the document guide, I got all excited that I was going to get some new chao in some fresh new colors, and then they turned out all completely invisible. I assume I'm doing a multitude of things wrong, so I decided to make an account here and ask about it. After all, you guys know what you're doing, I just like chao. Could somebody help me out on this? How do I get the invisible colors to turn out actually solid and colored like how they appear in the guide?

EDIT: Oh my god I posted this in the wrong topic didn't I AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I saw help and just thought a little too quickly. I'm sorry about this, I'm always slipping things up. I don't even know how I could change where this is posted or where to put it.

NEW EDIT: Yay someone put it in the right place, I'm so glad. Hopefully NOW I can get some help figuring this out, all this forum stuff is so new and confusing for me.
Last edited by Mamkute on Mon May 07, 2018 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't worry about it. Mods can move your post, just use the report feature (exclamation point on your post) to bring it to mods' attention.
Luxi49
Egg
Egg

Re: Don't Know How To Color Mix

Post by Luxi49 »

I used to have the same problem. I found out I wasn't using the good Sa2app.exe. If you use the one that came with the chao world extended the color mixed chao should appear correctly.