Question About PC Shiny Jewel Chao

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Peterson123
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Question About PC Shiny Jewel Chao

Post by Peterson123 »

Do the shiny jewel chao in SA2 PC have the same appearance as the shiny jewel chao in SADX PC, just as bright chao? Also does anyone know which PC shiny jewel chao are completely unique colors that don't exist as regular shiny two tones. I'm having trouble telling if some of these are same colors as shiny two tones, or if they are just slightly off.
azureprism
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: without memes i will die

Re: Question About PC Shiny Jewel Chao

Post by azureprism »

IIRC the bright Chao glitch is exclusive to SA2's HD ports. SADX PC displays twotones normally, but shiny jewels are completely opaque instead of transparent.
Peterson123
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Re: Question About PC Shiny Jewel Chao

Post by Peterson123 »

I understand the bright chao are only on SA2 PC, but what i'm asking is if they appear as the same colors as the shiny jewel chao in SADX PC. For instance a shiny jewel grey in SADX PC looks like a shiny two tone red, would the shiny jewel grey in SA2 PC look like a bright (shiny two tone) red chao? I hope that cleared things up, I haven't done much experimenting with shiny jewels on either PC game, and the page on the site isn't complete.