SA2B Shiny Jewel Chao Pictures and Comparisons

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Peterson123
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

SA2B Shiny Jewel Chao Pictures and Comparisons

Post by Peterson123 »

I decided to mess around with SA2 PC’s shiny jewel chao. Bellow are pictures of all shiny jewel chao, as well as comparisons to the shiny two tone chao.

https://ibb.co/g3JRgJ

Not sure if this was general knowledge by now, but the shiny jewel chao in SA2 PC appear to be the same as the shiny jewel chao in SADX PC (but as bright chao). I made them all dark chao, so the colors would be more noticeable.

I wanted to see which shiny jewel chao were completely unique colors, and which were just the same as shiny two tones. Here is my analysis:

https://ibb.co/jvbCMJ

SJ Normal looks identical to TT Normal
SJ Black is a darker TT Pink
SJ Blue doesn’t really look like any other colors, but here it is compared to TT Orange
SJ Brown looks identical to TT White
SJ Green looks in between TT Blue and TT Sky Blue
SJ Grey looks identical to TT Red
SJ Lime Green is a slightly different shade of TT Purple
SJ Orange looks identical to TT Sky Blue
SJ Pink looks in between TT Lime Green and TT Green
SJ Purple is a slightly darker than TT Yellow
SJ Red is a lighter TT Green
SJ Sky Blue is in between TT Pink and TT Purple but still different than SJ Black
SJ White looks identical to TT Grey
SJ Yellow looks identical to TT Black

So there you have it, eight of the shiny jewel chao have totally unique appearances. Maybe everyone already knew all of this, but I just wanted to satisfy my curiosity and share my findings.
Last edited by Peterson123 on Thu May 10, 2018 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Swate
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Striving to fully understand Chao

Re: SA2B Shiny Jewel Chao Pictures and Comparisons

Post by Swate »

Super cool, thanks. This resource will be great to refer back to. :chaohappy:

Man, Shiny Jewel Chao add so much spice to breeding. I just wish we could somehow (without mods) get the transparent GameCube ones; the GC Shiny Jewel Purple is one of my all-time favourites.
heck yeah chao :cool:
Peterson123
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Re: SA2B Shiny Jewel Chao Pictures and Comparisons

Post by Peterson123 »

I'm glad you like it. I might do a similar comparison with the shiny jewel chao of SADX PC in the future.