Sanglante Iylu! A prototype RP!

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 15 years old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Zaku
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Sanglante Iylu! A prototype RP!

Post by Zaku »

This is a test/prototype of a new RP im thinking about making that has a "tree" style advancement role to it...it kinda plays out like chao evolvutions...

but since this is just a test im not going all out and only adding 4 branches and a sandboxish storyline...

so here goes :D

Story:
You are either on the good side or bad side...this is a massive war in the future with giant robots called "sanglantes" (SAN-jen-tay). Good side is the "soleil" and the bad side is the " neige rouge". The war broke out due to Neige rouge trying to claim soleil's land...

if you join the Soleil: You are a Hero in the story. Your Sanglante starts out as a "Blanc Tempete" or BT for short...these are class D Mechs but have massive space for upgrades...as you will find out later. Your goal is to drive out the Neige Rouge and make sure they never try to claim your territory again...Remember the alamo! oops wrong war >.>

if you join the Neige Rouge: You are a vilian in the story. Your Sanglante starts out as a "Noir Feu" or NF for short. Also a class D with large room for upgrades...your goal is to destroy the Soleil and place a new colony.

"Tree Branch Advancements"
now you know how chao change acording to the animals you give them...fly power run and swim...well thats what i call a "Tree Branch Advancment" since it has many diferent choices as it grows old...so in this story as you fight you will get Money that you spend on these "Roads"

Melee, Long range, Air, and Armor

once you add 3 steps down a road your mech will change acourdingly. Example if i 3 steps (meaning i upgrade my mech in this road 3 times) Melee my mech will now become a Melee type mech and specialize in melee attacks.

and once youve made your first Road choice you can make a "path" choice...witch is a second transformation...

so if i drew this out it be like this

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr25 ... X/blah.jpg

understand? i hope so -.-' i cant explain any better...just think of it like chao and that should help ;3

Charecters (user) [team] {mechs name} //mech type\\
Rasu (Zaku) [Soleil] {Iylu} //Blanc Tempete\\

to join just post here ok? lets try to even the teams i dont want 6 bad guys and only 2 good guys ok! XD

Name:
Federation/team:
Male/Female:
Description/looks:
Mechs name:
Mechs description/looks: (once you start out if your a soleil you have to have a sun symbol somewhere on your mech...if your a Neige Rouge you have to have a Red cloud somewhere)
Main Weapons: (need to have long rande and close combat. maximum is four weapons)

Name: Rasu
Federation/team: Soliel
Male/Female: Male
Description/looks: 16 years old with shoulder length purple hair and dark purple eyes...a slim tall body covered in a purple skinny jeans, and a white T-shirt with the Soleil symbol on it in purple. a Black jacket with white and purple markings on it.
Mechs name: Ilyu
Mechs description/looks: a medium size and weight White base mech. a purple core/chest and forearms. Its head has multiple triangular antena radars poping out from its forehead and cheeks that point behind it. its neck has two more radars that pop up next to the head. its chest is purple and has vents on its top half for cooling down. this is the cockpit and it can open up incase of emergency to let the pilot out. on its back is its main thusters witch can lift it into the air and give it extra speed but are not very powerfull its shoulders are are like blocky horse shoes that have the Soliel symbol on there sides. its arms are nicely proportioned and not to heavy...so it can carry either multiple light weight weapons or one heavy one. its forearms are slightly larger and bulkeir with a purple color. its legs have a large shin protecter that doubles as a stabalizer so the legs dont colabse when it falls. the shin guards are purple as well...on the back of the legs are an extra set of boosters for extra speed.
Main weapon: standar twin SMGs, a medium laser rifle, and two AC-Plasma beam swords for close combat