The Wrath Of The Tails Doll!!!

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Dr.Will
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Re: The Wrath Of The Tails Doll!!!

Post by Dr.Will »

((Sorry, Rejected.))

Manny: Where are you going?
I'm Chaopolis if ya don't know. I'm not gonna use this account to portray as a nooby villain anymore.
HauntedV
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: ~~2damngay~~
Location: Riding on Chattur'gha, destroying the Xel'lotath fans.

Post by HauntedV »

"hey' that was convinient, i found nintendo"
Baron of Purest VermilionThe Baron of Negositive Mercury He's dead too, now I'm The Liche of Decayed Crimson
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: The War Against Roaches is over...

Post by CasualCollision »

Manny: It will have to wait. We still need to get to the hospital Masey is at. :wink:
HauntedV
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by HauntedV »

"i'll stay here, and maybe look for giygas"
Baron of Purest VermilionThe Baron of Negositive Mercury He's dead too, now I'm The Liche of Decayed Crimson
Dr.Will
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Dr.Will »

Manny: Giygas?
I'm Chaopolis if ya don't know. I'm not gonna use this account to portray as a nooby villain anymore.
HauntedV
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by HauntedV »

" a creepy alien monster from earthbound"
Dr.Will
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Dr.Will »

Manny was confused.
HauntedV
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by HauntedV »

"i'll be back"
Speeps
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher

Post by Speeps »

It had been many years since Chester was locked away at the hospital as his friends went to Japan. The cold absence of communication he had with anyone outside had deteriorated his already shattered mind and he longed for freedom. He sat in his confinement room cold, motionless and without a sound, putting together the pieces he needed to obtain freedom in his mind.

He once spent many days at a time screaming and kicking at the staff in the time he had been there, but ultimately the punishments that entailed this behaviour broke him out of this habit, which he later deemed pointless to begin with since it made him no further to freedom than he currently was. In the years that followed his breakdown, Chester learned gradually how to plan each of his endeavors before putting them into action and how in doing so how much better the chance of success was compared to a blind throw in the shadows.

At the hospital, Chester took note of the staff that tended to him at all times of the day. He would memorise what they would say, what they would do, where they would stand and what times each member worked between. In particular, Chester noticed a notably absent-minded member of staff that worked in a specific short timespan each day, this person would frequently make simple-minded mistakes and shortcuts such as forgetting to lock certain doors. Chester knew that if he were to cause any problems in his confinement room, at least one person must stand outside the room with the door locked incase their colleague failed to secure him inside. Chester waited each day for the absent-minded man to take up this role and that when he did he would fail to lock the door.

It took a long time for Chester to be given this exact scenario, but eventually, his patience paid off.

Chester quickly incapacitated the person in his confinement room and lunged at the clumsy person before he could react. Chester's eyes were burning with anger when he forcefully grabbed the keys from the worker and hastily made his way through each section of the hospital, paying little attention to neither the other staff members nor the other patients there.

Chester ran through the main entrance of the Hospital and discovered that he was still being chased by many of the staff there. He stopped and waited for the fastest pursuer to reach him and attempt to neutralise him, but when this actually happened, nobody working at the hospital that day was prepared for Chester's next move. He easily avoided the oncoming attempts this person made stop him, with Chester taking no time at all to disarm him and enact his revenge for being kept inside that hospital for all those years. Only when he had the man firmly restrained in front of him did he notice the syringe held in the person's hand.

Chester removed the syringe from the person's hand and looked at it for a few seconds as if to anticipate his next move. Then, Chester threw the thing directly into his pursuer's left eyeball. The sheer amount of pain this person suffered could only be described by his horrific, terrified screams that echoed throughout the area as his colleagues stood by feeling nothing but a combination of shock and fear. Chester wasn't finished though, this was nowhere near the level of revenge Chester wanted against his captors. He took hold of the staff member's hand and bit down on his middle finger with nothing but fire and contempt in his eyes for what these people had left him to become. The man could do nothing but scream and cry aloud, but this would only make Chester bite harder.

The finger was bloodily torn from the man's hand and Chester lobbed it at the onlooking staff
in a fit of sociopathic rage. Then squatted over the man's head and squeezed out the biggest poop he'd ever taken >:[. With nobody daring to follow him after this act and his attacker left on the floor stained in a cesspool of his own blood and tears, Chester let out the first manical laugh he had done in a very long time, making sure everyone around him knew the feelings he was having now that he was finally free from the hospital after all these years. Then, he promptly vanished.

Chester ran along with a sociopathic glimmer in his eyes. Chester had returned.

This 18 year old boy wasn't going to hold anything back now.

He's going to get you, Manny.

And when he does, he's going to poop all over your butt ugly face with the unrivalled power of hot indian curry.

PS:
Spoiler:
he never did come back :<
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

joshy's old rival

Oranoas lolled.
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: urine speaks louder than words

Post by Dr. Roivas »

Vince discovered the joys of fisting and stuck both his fists in his anus. Then his arms. Then his head. Eventually he became a perpetual machine of fisting, and the energy created from this allowed him to ascend to a higher plane, where he recreated the universe in his beautiful image

Praise be to God-King Marquez. The patron saint of fisting and energy. May he light our darkest nights with his holy behind

tails doll did not survive the recreation, as he was erased from reality in the process
Capitalism Killed My Once Proud Signature
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

The End.