monkeys vs kittys

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 13 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
shadowchao123
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

monkeys vs kittys

Post by shadowchao123 »

hi and welcome to monkeys vs kittys! whos side r u on?if u can can u change ur avatar to watever u picked between a monkey and a kitty? that would be a great help. anyways there is 10 roles and, well, since this is an rp U make the words.
so all animals live peacefully together, UNTIL ALL ANIMALS EAT POISONED FOOD THAT TURN THEM INTO EVIL, BAD HEARTED, FREAKY CATS WHO LOVE TO KILL! but for some reason, the monkeys werent effected....
so they formed the ressistance of monkeys, ROM for short. as u can see, my owner taught me how to shoot a gun cuz he hunts for a living (not 4 real). so there will be 5 monkeys and five cats. the first time u post on here tell me ur first name and if ur a monkey or kitty. bye!
A' DOODLY DOO!
Dr.Will
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Re: monkeys vs kittys

Post by Dr.Will »

moonsoul wrote:1. Use proper grammar and spelling. Please! There's a lot of chat speak going around this section. Writing properly can help prevent people from misunderstanding your posts. Would you rather role-play with someone who typed like this:

sally w3nt 2 da stor n scr3am3d whe she saw da bear...........2 bad fo her t waz jus plastik...lol

Or like this:

Sally went to the store and screamed when she saw the bear. Too bad for her it was just plastic.
I'm Chaopolis if ya don't know. I'm not gonna use this account to portray as a nooby villain anymore.