Human RP - Wild

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Chaolin112
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: It's just an ordinary dream.

Re: Human RP - Wild

Post by Chaolin112 »

"You know there are ruins in the mountains near here, right?" Lily said. "I went in those ruins, and looked around a bit, when I saw a tripwire. I crept closer, careful not to set it off and there was some sort of hidden entrance there! So I kept investigating and there was a huge room with a mural that said something about an entity sealed in the planet and how it would awake and destroy everything in it's path when it unleashed it's wrath... But then I saw a huge spider and ran for my life! We have to go together and look, maybe we can find more info!"
She said that all very quickly.
[[Maybe we should wait for others to catch up?]]
mintdrop
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: \('- '\) live life like it's 2007

Post by mintdrop »

Laurie blinked a few times.
"Uh, sure!" She said, confused. "If you want to! Can we go tomorrow though? It's Saturday tomorrow and I'm tired..." She got back up to the top bunk and changed into her pyjamas. then, she got in her blankets and closed her eyes, putting her glasses next to her phone. "'Night, Lily." She turned off her bedside lamp and drifted off...

((i'm going to stop here))
ravenyte >> mintdrop
follow my art blog
or if u wanna see a backpack full of rats EMAIL A BROTHA @ EMAIL_A_BROTHA@outlook.com
(00:29:23) Chocolate_Chao: I don't need cute art from a scumbag like you...
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Post by Snowy »

( Oh okay if that's the rules, i will cooperate! )
Carlos was practicing his water bending in the beach, he had promised himself that he would keep practicing to rescue his mother. He was still heart broken about her being kidnapped, but he decided that if he was to save her, he had to be brave, but inside he felt that this wasen't himself, that 12 year old goofy water bender, but he wanted to save his mother more than he wanted to be himself.
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Sun will rise tomorrow.

Post by Prince Ricard »

(I was waiting until you actually said what the threat was.)
Ninten tuned in his psychic energy... and heard a worrying conversation, between two girls in a nearby house, about the end of the world... And to think he'd already saved it once.
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

Carlos, who had finished training, went back home until he saw Ninten. "Hello there..." he said shyly
Liina Angelia
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: Let the Wheel of Fate turn ever more~

Post by Liina Angelia »

Mirai was wandering the town as usual with sword in hand, she had decided to do frequent patrols around the area to find trouble makers and is was her 10th patrol, she looked to the sky and sighed, just then she heard a young girl in trouble and rushed to see who it was, as she turned a corner she saw two boys bullying a young girl "hey! What do you think you are doing!?" She immediately placed her hand on her sword hilt "leave now before I get nasty!"

The boys shuddered a little but recovered and shouted at her "what could you d-do? You're just a girl!"

Mirai grinned and channeled lightning into her sword like she had been practicing "still feel like acting tough..?"

The boys looked worried but still stood their ground and yelled "that's just a trick! It's not real!"

Mirai sighed "I gave you a chance but now..." She drew her sword so fast it was hard to see and sheathed it again just as fast, it caused a lightning slash to strike the first boy, she then looked at the second and pretended to run at him

this was enough to cause the boy to run away In fear "I-it's Tenchu!!"

Mirai laughed "you got that right!" She then looked at the girl" you can return home now

"Th-thank you lady Tenchu.." The young girl ran off home
Nisse's big sister<3
current avi is game version of what I look like..sorta
Saki: "feelings are a pathetic human weakness that should be purged along with the humans themselves"
Tira: "I travel with my sister protecting and providing for her, watching her grow"
Shiora: "I do what I do in the service of my Father, Lord Satan for that is my purpose"
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

Carlos got startled by the screams and rushed over where he had heard the screams. He ssw the little girl running home and saw Mirai, "Hey what happened?"
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Keaton was in his house geling his hair.If he didn't, it would be a crazy mess and he really wouldn't want that.
Liina Angelia
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Liina Angelia »

Mirai looked at Carlos "I was just sorting out some problem people..they were bullying a young girl so I injured one" she pointed at the boy on the floor, "and I made the other run away.." She laughed "I find it amusing to punish people who do wrong" She suddenly frowned "but I absolutely can't stand people who bully others..it's pathetic.."
Nisse's big sister<3
Saki: "feelings are a pathetic human weakness that should be purged along with the humans themselves"
Tira: "I travel with my sister protecting and providing for her, watching her grow"
Shiora: "I do what I do in the service of my Father, Lord Satan for that is my purpose"
Chaolin112
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Chaolin112 »

[[Kyro and Snowy, 3 lines.]]
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Prince Ricard »

Ninten ran up. "Oh, you took care of it."

Billy looked out his window. "What was that?" He yelled down.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

(sorry 3ds.ill aim for 4-5 since it shrinks the box)
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

( Whoops i forgot )
Carlos was surprise, "Well good, but i guess i should take him to a hospital before he get's worst," and with that Carlos walked towards the boy, picking him up. Carlos was a little mad at her for using her powers on the boy, he was raised thinking violence wasen't the answer. "Atleast she would had just take him in for a day or something, but injure? No, that's awful" he thought
Chaolin112
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Chaolin112 »

"That's okay. Goodnight, Laurie."
Lily drifted off aswell. She had a weird dream, where she was in a
world full of strange creatures.It was rather peaceful, but still kinda creepy.

Large, dark clouds appeared in the sky...
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

Carlos had given the kid to an ambulance driver who was going to work just now and he looks up to the sky, "Wow, it may rain...i better go home". Carlos headed towards his home and entered.
RinaLin
Brave Chao
Brave Chao
Motto: All Toasters Toast Toast

Post by RinaLin »

(I edited my charrie sheet)

Jenny was sitting in a dark alley, she was twirling fire in her hands. She then sighed and threw her fire at a wall. She stood up and then started walking. Her stomach growled as she walked. "I wish I had food to eat..." She dug her hands into her pockets and she had her head down.
~Chocolini The Chocolate Pasta~
"Cause it's easy to ignore, till the walls around you shatter. Nothing seems to matter anymore..."
Liina Angelia
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Liina Angelia »

Mirai walked off and resumed her patrol "that boy was kind of nosy..he better not tick me off...well whatever I better keep going with my patrol..." After the day of patrolling, nothing happened so she decided to go to her favourite spot in the mountain, it was at the top of some ruins, there was a room their with a magnificent view of the town and the surrounding areas and she loved playing her bamboo flute up there, something about the sound reverberating through the ruins and flowing on the wind made her feel the happiest she could be and made her forget her troubles, after a while she reached the room "here we are" she smiled and got out her bamboo flute, she immediately began playing a wonderful and soothing tune
Nisse's big sister<3
mintdrop
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: \('- '\) live life like it's 2007

Post by mintdrop »

Laurie slept in the night, snoring loudly. Suddenly she sparked herself and woke up with a jolt.
"Lily..? Wha..." She mumbled and dozed off again.
ravenyte >> mintdrop
follow my art blog
or if u wanna see a backpack full of rats EMAIL A BROTHA @ EMAIL_A_BROTHA@outlook.com
(00:29:23) Chocolate_Chao: I don't need cute art from a scumbag like you...
Chaolin112
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Chaolin112 »

[[Smooth]]

Lily woke up aswell, but didn't say anything. When she was sure Laurie was sleeping again she silently got up, dressed and crept out of the room. She grabbed her keys and shoes and walked outside, into the city.
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Prince Ricard »

Billy saw Ninten. "Hey! Come on in!"
Ninten went to the door and entered Billy's house. "Hi. I'm Ninten."
"I'm Billy. What just happened?"
"Some guys were being mean to a girl."
"Oh. So, uh... You come here alone?"
"Yeah, me and my friends split up after we defeated Giygue."
"Whoa! I heard about that. You psychic?"
"Yup."
"I have... powers as well. Wind, actually. Wanna be friends?"
"Sure."
"Cool. Follow me."
They walked outside.
Chaolin112
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Chaolin112 »

Lily, who had hid around the corner of the house, followed them. "Uh, excuse me~!" she said, trying to get their attention. "Hello? YO!" she catched up with them. "So I heard you have special powers aswell?" she said. It wasn't really a question, more a fact. "So do I. I'm a psychic. Listen, I don't wanna explain everything here and I know this is random, but could you please come to the ruins in the mountains tomorrow? It's really important!"
Liina Angelia
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Liina Angelia »

Mirai was still in the ruins during the night, she was playing her Bamboo flute happily and the song that she was playing was slow of tempo and sounded light and calm, one could say it reminded them of a meadow that when the music reached a crescendo of sorts it would make one feel like they had walked into a magnificent and beautiful flower field with a waterfall that was flowing serenely, the notes then sounded like they were describing the many light drips and drops as they hit the smooth rocks below
Nisse's big sister<3
Chaolin112
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Chaolin112 »

Lily's ears twitched. "I need to run! See you tomorrow!" She said, and dashed off. She ran untill she was at the river near the bottom of the mountains. She walked over the bridge and started following the steady path up to the ruins. She had to check them again, as she had the feeling she'd missed something important there... Just a few more metres and she was there.
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Prince Ricard »

"No, wait!" Billy ran after her, and Ninten followed. They had a hard time keeping up, unfortunately, but she had known about their powers, and they wanted to know how. Well, Billy did. Ninten was psychic, but even then... Her mind was different than that of most.
Liina Angelia
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Liina Angelia »

Mirai continued to play her flute happier than ever, her music was reverberating throughout the ruins and it seemed as if it was flowing down the mountainside, the tune was gradually growing more and more beautiful as the song was playing
Nisse's big sister<3