Human RP:High school

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Locked
User avatar
Liina Angelia
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:47 pm
Motto: Let the Wheel of Fate turn ever more~
Location: high up because im roughly 205cm tall lol

Re: Human RP:High school

Post by Liina Angelia » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:51 pm

"yet you would have been hit if you did not dodge..I would say that is a good aim.."she giggled "you even let out a little scream..how cute.." she snapped her fingers and within an instant Kirinda appeared beside her "well now what should we do with the intruder i wonder..she looks positively delicious..wouldn't you say Kirinda..?" Kirinda remained silent and bowed her head awaiting orders "and you Cris..to think you would be fraternizing with an intruder so freely..how disappointing.." she grinned sadistically and licked her lips

((on a side note i freaking love noodles, just saying xD))
Nisse's big sister<3
current avi is game version of what I look like..sorta
Saki: "feelings are a pathetic human weakness that should be purged along with the humans themselves"
Tira: "I travel with my sister protecting and providing for her, watching her grow"
Shiora: "I do what I do in the service of my Father, Lord Satan for that is my purpose"

User avatar
EvilPinkamina
Spooky Chao
Spooky Chao
Posts: 1724
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:51 am
Motto: $5.99

Re: Human RP:High school

Post by EvilPinkamina » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:16 pm

"She IS my sister." Cris pointed out.
"And besdies, you couldn't catch me even if I let you." Moon taunted.
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere

User avatar
Liina Angelia
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:47 pm
Motto: Let the Wheel of Fate turn ever more~
Location: high up because im roughly 205cm tall lol

Re: Human RP:High school

Post by Liina Angelia » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:31 pm

"so you think.." she giggled "not that it matters...i have no intention of killing any of you, in fact i am glad you killed my guards, i needed new ones..and worry not..you did not kill my main guard..those elite that are so close yet distant, the group that Kirinda here is the leader of..she really is quite remarkable how she keeps those bunch in line especially with their many different personality traits..then again most of them feel like they owe me for one thing or another.." ((cue anyone who wants to make a new character that would serve Saki, if not i can create 1 or 2 and wing it with the rest))

Kirinda bowed "you are too kind milady.."
Nisse's big sister<3
current avi is game version of what I look like..sorta
Saki: "feelings are a pathetic human weakness that should be purged along with the humans themselves"
Tira: "I travel with my sister protecting and providing for her, watching her grow"
Shiora: "I do what I do in the service of my Father, Lord Satan for that is my purpose"

User avatar
EvilPinkamina
Spooky Chao
Spooky Chao
Posts: 1724
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:51 am
Motto: $5.99

Re: Human RP:High school

Post by EvilPinkamina » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:35 pm

"We know. We call 'em Lapdogs. And Kirinda is Queen Lapdog." Moon laughed
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere

User avatar
Liina Angelia
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:47 pm
Motto: Let the Wheel of Fate turn ever more~
Location: high up because im roughly 205cm tall lol

Re: Human RP:High school

Post by Liina Angelia » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:45 pm

"lapdogs..? if we must call then animals i would prefer 'pet wolves' but you yourself are not much better are you..?"
Nisse's big sister<3
current avi is game version of what I look like..sorta
Saki: "feelings are a pathetic human weakness that should be purged along with the humans themselves"
Tira: "I travel with my sister protecting and providing for her, watching her grow"
Shiora: "I do what I do in the service of my Father, Lord Satan for that is my purpose"

User avatar
EvilPinkamina
Spooky Chao
Spooky Chao
Posts: 1724
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:51 am
Motto: $5.99

Re: Human RP:High school

Post by EvilPinkamina » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:49 pm

"Me? I'm much better. For one, I'm not condemned by jealousy every time Saki grows a liking to someone." Moon got in Kirinda's face.
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere

User avatar
Liina Angelia
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:47 pm
Motto: Let the Wheel of Fate turn ever more~
Location: high up because im roughly 205cm tall lol

Re: Human RP:High school

Post by Liina Angelia » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:00 pm

Kirinda remained calm

Saki grinned "ah but you are still a lapdog..though i suppose 'stray dog' would better suit you..and hey at least dear Kirinda has someone she cares so dearly for, unlike you..you are mostly alone save for Cris..it must have been agonizing to stand and watch as your brother served ever so faithfully and got closer to me..ruse or no ruse.."
Nisse's big sister<3
current avi is game version of what I look like..sorta
Saki: "feelings are a pathetic human weakness that should be purged along with the humans themselves"
Tira: "I travel with my sister protecting and providing for her, watching her grow"
Shiora: "I do what I do in the service of my Father, Lord Satan for that is my purpose"

User avatar
EvilPinkamina
Spooky Chao
Spooky Chao
Posts: 1724
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:51 am
Motto: $5.99

Re: Human RP:High school

Post by EvilPinkamina » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:02 pm

"Pff, I'm alone because I want to be alone." Moon spat, leaving out the fact that her and Cris were abandoned at birth in 2 different places.
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere

User avatar
MollyFairyOfWeather
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:21 am
Motto: The road to success is always under construction.
Location: Lubbock TX

Re: Human RP:High school

Post by MollyFairyOfWeather » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:16 pm

((Layla could count as Saki-Loyal, despite not being a formal guard))

Layla carefully stalked up behind Moon, with a small flame at the tip of her finger. She glanced at Saki, hoping the vampire queen would let the girl have a bit of fun with Moon.
ImageImage
I would like to thank ZipoCXG for the AWESOME 2013 Christmas gift art located here :3 http://i59.tinypic.com/2my8ept.png

User avatar
Liina Angelia
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:47 pm
Motto: Let the Wheel of Fate turn ever more~
Location: high up because im roughly 205cm tall lol

Re: Human RP:High school

Post by Liina Angelia » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:28 pm

((awesome))

Saki saw Layla and without making it too obvious to the others she grinned meaning that Layla could have her fun if she so wished "alone because you choose too..how tragic.." she scoffed "but I have my doubts that this is the life you chose..more like it was forced upon you.."
Nisse's big sister<3
current avi is game version of what I look like..sorta
Saki: "feelings are a pathetic human weakness that should be purged along with the humans themselves"
Tira: "I travel with my sister protecting and providing for her, watching her grow"
Shiora: "I do what I do in the service of my Father, Lord Satan for that is my purpose"

User avatar
EvilPinkamina
Spooky Chao
Spooky Chao
Posts: 1724
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:51 am
Motto: $5.99

Re: Human RP:High school

Post by EvilPinkamina » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:37 pm

"Forced upon me? My job as an assassin was forced upon me, but my choice to be alone, please. I'm not like your slaves- I mean, guards."
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere

User avatar
Liina Angelia
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:47 pm
Motto: Let the Wheel of Fate turn ever more~
Location: high up because im roughly 205cm tall lol

Re: Human RP:High school

Post by Liina Angelia » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:41 pm

"i assure you i do not force them to stay by my side and therefore they are not my 'slaves', i have no qualms about people leaving my service..just means one more meal for me.." she snapped her fingers and her hand began to crackle with crimson lightning "ah the Scarlet vow..how i do love this gift of power that I inherited from it..and to think i was once afraid of it.."
Nisse's big sister<3
current avi is game version of what I look like..sorta
Saki: "feelings are a pathetic human weakness that should be purged along with the humans themselves"
Tira: "I travel with my sister protecting and providing for her, watching her grow"
Shiora: "I do what I do in the service of my Father, Lord Satan for that is my purpose"

User avatar
MollyFairyOfWeather
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:21 am
Motto: The road to success is always under construction.
Location: Lubbock TX

Re: Human RP:High school

Post by MollyFairyOfWeather » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:59 am

Layla smiled as well and drifted her finger towards Moon's neck. Perhaps her hair would catch, perhaps Moon would simply be uncomfortable. But either way, it would be funny.
ImageImage
I would like to thank ZipoCXG for the AWESOME 2013 Christmas gift art located here :3 http://i59.tinypic.com/2my8ept.png

User avatar
EvilPinkamina
Spooky Chao
Spooky Chao
Posts: 1724
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:51 am
Motto: $5.99

Re: Human RP:High school

Post by EvilPinkamina » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:51 am

Moon grabbed Layla's arm and flung her over her shoulder. "They act like slaves. I'm not saying it's against their will, maybe indentured servitude would be a better word. Anyway, most of them are stupid enough to control, like this little elemental right here."
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere

User avatar
Liina Angelia
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:47 pm
Motto: Let the Wheel of Fate turn ever more~
Location: high up because im roughly 205cm tall lol

Re: Human RP:High school

Post by Liina Angelia » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:30 am

"and how exactly do they act like slaves..? they do pretty much whatever they please, a slave is one who is forced to do something, and i hired them, i pay them that makes them workers...and--" here she catches Layla "this one doesn't even work for me though i'd love it if she would..she is such a nice young girl.." she then nodded to Kirinda

Kirinda acknowledged and raised her hand and within a few seconds rather a lot of guards both common and uncommon surrounded them, at the same point some of Saki's own personal assassins were on several vantage points hidden ready with all kinds of ranged weaponry "so what'll it be..? will you leave quietly..? or do we need to do this the tedious way..?"
Last edited by Liina Angelia on Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nisse's big sister<3
current avi is game version of what I look like..sorta
Saki: "feelings are a pathetic human weakness that should be purged along with the humans themselves"
Tira: "I travel with my sister protecting and providing for her, watching her grow"
Shiora: "I do what I do in the service of my Father, Lord Satan for that is my purpose"

User avatar
EvilPinkamina
Spooky Chao
Spooky Chao
Posts: 1724
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:51 am
Motto: $5.99

Re: Human RP:High school

Post by EvilPinkamina » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:20 pm

"I kill quietly. Leaving? Not my style, But I'll tell ya what, I'll kill all the guards and then leave for the week. That way I get around 12x my normal pay and you guys will get me off your ass until next week." Moon said.
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere

User avatar
Liina Angelia
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:47 pm
Motto: Let the Wheel of Fate turn ever more~
Location: high up because im roughly 205cm tall lol

Re: Human RP:High school

Post by Liina Angelia » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:21 pm

((kill ALL the guards? thats a bit OTT 0.0))

"surely even you would not be able to kill all of these guards..especially now they all know your face and you do not really have the element of surprise any longer..not to mention that I may also get involved as well as Kirinda and dear Layla..you are far too outnumbered so id advise you to leave quietly..."
Nisse's big sister<3
current avi is game version of what I look like..sorta
Saki: "feelings are a pathetic human weakness that should be purged along with the humans themselves"
Tira: "I travel with my sister protecting and providing for her, watching her grow"
Shiora: "I do what I do in the service of my Father, Lord Satan for that is my purpose"

User avatar
EvilPinkamina
Spooky Chao
Spooky Chao
Posts: 1724
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:51 am
Motto: $5.99

Re: Human RP:High school

Post by EvilPinkamina » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:42 pm

"I've always been outnumbered since the day I was born. A couple thousand wouldn't be that bad. Or, you can just let me take out a few lapdogs. I'm not picky. I get my pay anyway"
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere

User avatar
Liina Angelia
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:47 pm
Motto: Let the Wheel of Fate turn ever more~
Location: high up because im roughly 205cm tall lol

Re: Human RP:High school

Post by Liina Angelia » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:48 pm

Saki was starting to get irked and she snapped her hands again so both her hands crackled with Crimson lightning "or you could test yourself against me...if you defeat me then you may have your way..if i defeat you then you will serve me..how does that sounds..?" she grinned
Nisse's big sister<3
current avi is game version of what I look like..sorta
Saki: "feelings are a pathetic human weakness that should be purged along with the humans themselves"
Tira: "I travel with my sister protecting and providing for her, watching her grow"
Shiora: "I do what I do in the service of my Father, Lord Satan for that is my purpose"

User avatar
EvilPinkamina
Spooky Chao
Spooky Chao
Posts: 1724
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:51 am
Motto: $5.99

Re: Human RP:High school

Post by EvilPinkamina » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:57 pm

"Sounds like a great idea. But we can't fight with every guard in your castle watching. The first sight of you losing they would interfere and I would be shot on sight. No, we have to make it FAIR." Moon insisted, "Unless you're afraid of losing to a 13 year old"
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere

User avatar
Liina Angelia
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:47 pm
Motto: Let the Wheel of Fate turn ever more~
Location: high up because im roughly 205cm tall lol

Re: Human RP:High school

Post by Liina Angelia » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:21 pm

"my guards are not stupid enough to get involved in a fight when i am involved..i tend to be...reckless...but i do not trust you at all so im afraid at least someone will have to stay, i vote Kirinda and Layla...if someone tries to interrupt they can eliminate them..and do not worry im am not afraid of losing because i know i never will lose..not to you.."
Nisse's big sister<3
current avi is game version of what I look like..sorta
Saki: "feelings are a pathetic human weakness that should be purged along with the humans themselves"
Tira: "I travel with my sister protecting and providing for her, watching her grow"
Shiora: "I do what I do in the service of my Father, Lord Satan for that is my purpose"

User avatar
EvilPinkamina
Spooky Chao
Spooky Chao
Posts: 1724
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:51 am
Motto: $5.99

Re: Human RP:High school

Post by EvilPinkamina » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:23 pm

"Ok, guess I gotta knock you down a notch. Lets do it outside though, so everyone can watch"
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere

User avatar
Liina Angelia
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:47 pm
Motto: Let the Wheel of Fate turn ever more~
Location: high up because im roughly 205cm tall lol

Re: Human RP:High school

Post by Liina Angelia » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:25 pm

"knocked down a notch? how confident of you...perhaps you should realize exactly who you are dealing with..but i will gladly do it outside where i can display my power to everyone..The Scarlet Vow is no joke.."

((gtg for now im afraid, moderating to do))
Nisse's big sister<3
current avi is game version of what I look like..sorta
Saki: "feelings are a pathetic human weakness that should be purged along with the humans themselves"
Tira: "I travel with my sister protecting and providing for her, watching her grow"
Shiora: "I do what I do in the service of my Father, Lord Satan for that is my purpose"

User avatar
EvilPinkamina
Spooky Chao
Spooky Chao
Posts: 1724
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:51 am
Motto: $5.99

Re: Human RP:High school

Post by EvilPinkamina » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:29 pm

"Neither is witchcraft, but that never stopped me."
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere

User avatar
EvilPinkamina
Spooky Chao
Spooky Chao
Posts: 1724
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:51 am
Motto: $5.99

Re: Human RP:High school

Post by EvilPinkamina » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:09 am

((Bump to prevent the self destruction of the RP))
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere

Locked