Pokemon RP: Wigglytuff's Resolve (Invited users ONLY.)

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 3 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Shyer
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: BAHNEE

Pokemon RP: Wigglytuff's Resolve (Invited users ONLY.)

Post by Shyer »

Plot
Spoiler:
Everything in Treasure Town and the surrounding areas has been near destroyed. One of the remaining buildngs in Treasure Town is the Wigglytuff Guild. Most of it's members have been killed. Wigglytuff's Resolve is too get as many people to help fight back this menace, even if it means they have to become a powerful evolution first.

Several days had passed, matters only seeming to get worse. Wigglytuff has recruited many teams to fight this powerful enemy, most of them growing to become strong. You are in one of the few newer teams. Many teams have gone to battle with the mysterious force, Wigglytuff being the only one to know who the enemy really is.

With each death, Wigglytuff's Resolve will grow stronger.
Rules

1. No Godmodding.
2. No bunnying.
3. Any other rules I am forgetting apply.

Invited Users!
Spoiler:
Each user may request me to invite a person. one request per user.

chaosnachochao
triceratops10
citrus_chao
ZeroAlpha
Yukki
DarkZero
Kyro The Chao
Character Sheets

SN(Screen Name):
Team Name:
Number of members (Maximum 4, Minimum 1):
Leader Species:
Member 2 Species:
Member 3 Species:
Member 4 Species:
Member's Names (In order from Leader to Member 4):
Team Color:
Team Bio (Optional):
Personality for Leader:
Personality for Member 2(Optional):
Personality for Member 3(Optional):
Personality for Member 4(Optional):
Spoiler:
Submitted Teams

SN: Shyer
Team Name: Team Hydrux
Number of members: 2
Leader Species: Cyndaquil(Male)
Member 2 Species: Oshawott (Female)
Member's Names: Solitude, Neon
Team Color: Teal
Team Bio: Hydrux formed when Solitude and Neon had became best friends. They grew up together, had fun times and eventually joined the guild before the disaster that hit Treasure town and it's surrounding areas happened. Now, They are being personally trained under Wigglytuff himself for being one of the two teams that survived. They are also Wigglytuff's personal guards, and fight for his resolve.
Personality for Leader: Calm and collected. Strong-willed.
Personality for Member 2: Relaxed and Laid-back. Also Strong-willed.

SN (Screen Name): Citrus_Chao
Team Name: Team Rush
Number of Members (Maximum 4, Minimum 1): 4
Leader Species: Fraxure (Female)
Member 2 Species: Servine (Male)
Member 3 Species: Vanillish (Male)
Member 4 Species: Emolga (Male)
Member's Names (In order from Leader to Member 4): Ashley, Slim, Scoop, and Zap.
Team Color: Brown
Team Bio (Optional): Unknown.
Personality for Leader: Brave and doesn't give up.
Personality for Member 2 (Optional): Determined, isn't afraid to fight.
Personality for Member 3 (Optional): Rather quiet and mysterious.
Personality for Member 4 (Optional): A little hyper and easily excited.

SN(Screen Name): ZeroAlpha
Team Name: Lazunari
Number of members: 4
Leader Species: Floatzel
Member 2 Species: Cinccino
Member 3 Species: Fennekin
Member 4 Species: Sandslash
Member's Names (In order from Leader to Member 4): Twist, Ashi, Shaddo, Relic
Team Color: Green-Teal
Team Bio (Optional): ~To be later explained~
Twist: Twist is ambitious, bold, and usually tries to focus only on what is ahead and the best ways to find success for his team. He recently overtook Shaddo as the team's leader when the Fennekin resigned from his position to become a follower and more of a cordial soldier. He tends to act on impulse, and unfortunately can sometimes let his emotions cloud his judgement. He's the most experienced in battle of each of his team's members and is the quickest, but isn't the strongest nor the fastest thinker.
Ashi: A high maintenance but friendly and uplifting member of the team, Ashi takes great pride in her downy fur and loves exploring new places. Being the only female on Team Lazunari, she also tends to flaunt her fur around her teammates playfully. She is the third youngest on the team, preceeding only Shaddo, who is a year or two underneath her in terms of age. Underneath the fur wrapped about her neck, she wears a silver pendant in the shape of a gear.
Shaddo: As solitary as he may be sometimes, Shaddo is a fair fighter and is as valuable to his team as Twist and Iris. He's sometimes viewed as the brains behind many of Team Lazunari's operations and he isn't to be underestimated in a fight; he isn't the strongest, but there is more power housed within him than his gangly build may suggest. He sports a green hat on his head between his ears, which bears a yellow logo that resembles a flame on the front. Shaddo often speaks in a respectful manner to all out of habit, as well as to keep peace between his team and others that they encounter together.
Relic: Relic is the more serious member of the team and a quick thinker. He isn't afraid of facing things that could threaten his own life, willing to give it up for another's well being. He spends much time pondering to himself when he isn't exploring or in battle, gaining a personal satisfaction in trying to unravel things that are mysterious to him. Relic is quite the open book and doesn't hesitate to voice his opinions on certain matters. This trait combined with his boldness is how he came to be a part of Team Lazunari; he began a quarrel with team leader Twist many moons ago, and ended on a truce and a new allegience formed between the two. He is considered a blood brother to the Floatzel and has earned a spot as a second in command, appointed as temporary leader whenever Twist is ill or unable to act.
So, submit your characters. No legendaries are usable, unless granted permission. Remember to read the Invited Users Spoiler to see who was invited.
Last edited by Shyer on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Are we to fall far away from the beauty of annihilation? While buried in this well of consciousness?
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: ⍟ Prince Dignity ⍟

Re: Pokemon RP: Wigglytuff's Resolve (Invited users ONLY.)

Post by ZeroAlpha »

((Thank you for the invite~
Nearly done with a sheet. EDIT: Sweet! Will get to it~

Sheet under construction-))

SN(Screen Name): ZeroAlpha
Team Name: Lazunari
Number of members: 4
Leader Species: Floatzel
Member 2 Species: Cinccino
Member 3 Species: Fennekin
Member 4 Species: Sandslash
Member's Names (In order from Leader to Member 4): Twist, Ashi, Shaddo, Relic
Team Color: Green-Teal
Team Bio (Optional): ~To be later explained~
Twist: Twist is ambitious, bold, and usually tries to focus only on what is ahead and the best ways to find success for his team. He recently overtook Shaddo as the team's leader when the Fennekin resigned from his position to become a follower and more of a cordial soldier. He tends to act on impulse, and unfortunately can sometimes let his emotions cloud his judgement. He's the most experienced in battle of each of his team's members and is the quickest, but isn't the strongest nor the fastest thinker.
Ashi: A high maintenance but friendly and uplifting member of the team, Ashi takes great pride in her downy fur and loves exploring new places. Being the only female on Team Lazunari, she also tends to flaunt her fur around her teammates playfully. She is the third youngest on the team, preceeding only Shaddo, who is a year or two underneath her in terms of age. Underneath the fur wrapped about her neck, she wears a silver pendant in the shape of a gear.
Shaddo: As solitary as he may be sometimes, Shaddo is a fair fighter and is as valuable to his team as Twist and Iris. He's sometimes viewed as the brains behind many of Team Lazunari's operations and he isn't to be underestimated in a fight; he isn't the strongest, but there is more power housed within him than his gangly build may suggest. He sports a green hat on his head between his ears, which bears a yellow logo that resembles a flame on the front. Shaddo often speaks in a respectful manner to all out of habit, as well as to keep peace between his team and others that they encounter together.
Relic: Relic is the more serious member of the team and a quick thinker. He isn't afraid of facing things that could threaten his own life, willing to give it up for another's well being. He spends much time pondering to himself when he isn't exploring or in battle, gaining a personal satisfaction in trying to unravel things that are mysterious to him. Relic is quite the open book and doesn't hesitate to voice his opinions on certain matters. This trait combined with his boldness is how he came to be a part of Team Lazunari; he began a quarrel with team leader Twist many moons ago, and ended on a truce and a new allegience formed between the two. He is considered a blood brother to the Floatzel and has earned a spot as a second in command, appointed as temporary leader whenever Twist is ill or unable to act.
Last edited by ZeroAlpha on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:40 am, edited 5 times in total.
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: I just wanna play video games.

Post by CitrusCat »

SN (Screen Name): Citrus_Chao
Team Name: Team Rush
Number of Members (Maximum 4, Minimum 1): 4
Leader Species: Fraxure (Female)
Member 2 Species: Servine (Male)
Member 3 Species: Vanillish (Male)
Member 4 Species: Emolga (Male)
Member's Names (In order from Leader to Member 4): Ashley, Slim, Scoop, and Zap.
Team Color: Brown
Team Bio (Optional): Unknown.
Personality for Leader: Brave and doesn't give up.
Personality for Member 2 (Optional): Determined, isn't afraid to fight.
Personality for Member 3 (Optional): Rather quiet and mysterious.
Personality for Member 4 (Optional): A little hyper and easily excited.

(EDIT2: Never mind, my Team can't be like this in Gates to Infinity because you can't choose your character's Gender, which is automatically set to Male, although that is only mentioned briefly.)
Last edited by CitrusCat on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
What is my life anymore?
Steam Account: Tangerine (custom URL is "asrielfan")
Shyer
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Shyer »

I will add you character right now, Citrus.

Zero, you are allowed to use the 6th generation starters, yes.
Are we to fall far away from the beauty of annihilation? While buried in this well of consciousness?
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by ZeroAlpha »

Alrighty then.
Sheet is now finished~
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Ill get my sheet up soon.Cant belive you invited me too!^.~
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

SN(Screen Name):Kyro the chao
Team Name:Team mythical
Number of members (Maximum 4, Minimum 1):3
Leader Species:Gardevoir
Member 2 Species:Hypno
Member 3 Species:Espion
Member's Names (In order from Leader to Member 4):Claire,Ashiora,Rose.
Team Color:Crimson
Personality for Leader:A good leader and kind.
Personality for Member 2(Optional):A little confused at times but kind hearted.
Personality for Member 3(Optional):She is very friendly and helpful
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by CitrusCat »

(OK, so, is it OK if I maybe Evolve the Fraxure into a Haxorus later on in the RP?)
What is my life anymore?
Shyer
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Shyer »

((Evolution will be allowed, yes.))
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by ZeroAlpha »

((When do we begin? :3))
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by CitrusCat »

^
(Just something I noticed:)
ZeroAlpha wrote:Member's Names (In order from Leader to Member 4): Twist, Brokenwing, Shaddo, Relic
("Brokenwing" should be "Ashi", right?)
What is my life anymore?
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by ZeroAlpha »

((Ah, right! I'd missed that when changing out a scrapped character for Ashi. When Shyer returns I'll ask him to change that in the first post*))
Shyer
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Shyer »

I'll take care of it right now, Zero. sorry about my absence, I've been dealing with issues lately.
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by ZeroAlpha »

Thanks, and no problem~ Welcome back!
Shyer
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Shyer »

((ATTEN-HUT! WE ARE STARTING!))

Solitude was searching through debris of a destroyed house in Treasure Town. They had looted a lot of the food that was left, but the guild's supply was running low. Neon was there with him, and was training.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Claira was holding a rose sniffing it with her eyes closed.

Ashiora was glancing down at the destroyed building."Seeing destroyed buildings...its so sad."He said gloomily.

Rose was napping at the hilltop.
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by ZeroAlpha »

On surprisingly light paws for one of his size, team leader Twist crept through Treasure Town with nothing in his hands for once, his two tails skimming over the ground behind him. He felt a tad disappointed after having returned from an unsuccessful search for more items that he could make use of, his hands clasped together in front of him and his fingers entwined. 'What'll they say now? I've bombed another individual mission... And at a not so good time.' Twist gave a soft sigh and urged himself onward, back home to a small camp his team had made for themselves on the outskirts of town.
Shyer
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Shyer »

((Bump! I want to keep this alive!))
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Claire opened her eyes."I'll be back Ashiora.I'm going to investigate treasure town."

Ashiora nodded as Claire walked down the hill to treasure town.
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by ZeroAlpha »

((Bunp))

By the time Twist had arrived back at the outskirts of Team Lazunari's campsite on the edge of Sharpedo Bluff, the wind sweeping over the flat top of the rocky cliff seemed to have picked up slightly. The first thing he noticed was that nobody else appeared to be present, which he found peculiar; normally his teammates would alert him if they decided to go somewhere without him, and they always had without fail. Where'd they all head off to so quickly? The Floatzel thought gloomily as he discarded his near empty treasure bag on the ground beside him and took a seat on a thick log that faced a charred pit, reserved for bonfires. Notably a small fire was still crackling over the bed of coals and dry timber, wispy tendrils of smoke wafting up from the flame and stinging Twist's nose with the burnt, but oddly pleasant, odor. A stack of berries was piled up next to the log that he sat on, the sight of the fruits appealing to his equally empty stomach. "I hope they didn't go looking for me. I wasn't out that long... Was I?" He mused aloud to himself, skewering an uneaten rawst berry with the sharp end of a dry twig and holding it close to the flame. "The fact that nobody's here is...unsettling." But at least I'm saved from having to hear what they'll say to me right away.

"But I'm still here." Twist nearly jumped when the other voice spoke to him. He froze halfway through putting the berry up to his mouth to eat, his eyes darting to the space beside him. "Who's there...?" he questioned. "Is that--?" 

"Never fear; it's only me, leader," another voice assured calmly. Behind him Twist detected the soft sounds of footsteps in the soil and the shadow began to swell in size. From the side, an average looking Sandslash made himself visible wihout any further prompt. He gazed over at Twist with a look that unveiled multiple emotions in his otherwise blank eyes at once: thought, disappointment, happiness, and worry seemed to have taken the best of him as he inched closer to the Floatzel, until his clawed paw gently rested atop Twist's shoulder. The team leader looked slightly flustered and he began to speak the first words that came to mind. "I... I hadn't seen you there, Relic... The camp is deserted right now, it seems. Where did Ashi and Shaddo go while I was gone? And..." Twist cast a sullen look over his shoulder at the empty bag on the ground and loosed a soft sigh. "Hunting down some berries and supplies didn't go too well..." When the Sandslash-Relic-failed to respond, the Floatzel quickly added, "Uh! But on the bright side..."

"No need to explain, Twist." Relic's eyes were soft and reflected the sense of understanding he felt then. "I can see that the scavenge wasn't very successful. It's all fine, though. If you're wondering where Ashi and Shaddo have gone, they're simply out collecting whatever they can find as backup. I'm just staying behind to keep watch over our camp," he explained, much to Twist's relief. "Well, that's a help... Because we'll need all of the help we can get, if things continue for our team like this."