Luigi's Mansion RP: Haunting Eclipse (No more joins)

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Omelet
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Re: Luigi's Mansion RP: Haunting Eclipse (1 spot open)

Post by Omelet »

Fuzzie wrote:Can I join? If so can I be a Goomba?
Please fill out the form, thanks.
Mhhhmmm... I am tasty enough for you, anon-kun? *sizzle*
Fuzzie
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: CI needs a Fuzz, I am that Fuzz!

Post by Fuzzie »

Character: Goomba (Kai)
Personality: Smart,brave,friendly, and loves to make jokes
Bio: He doesn't work for Bowser so he roams free. He enjoys playing in a flower field.
Life don't last forever, enjoy it while you can, and stay Fuzzy Forever.

-Fuzzie
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

OMG finally

Mike please start this thing
I was super young when I used this forum and probably said weird or odd stuff. Dont hold me to it!
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Post by Snowy »

I can't wait no more!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: urine speaks louder than words

Post by Dr. Roivas »

God damn it Snowy that was the snack table.
Capitalism Killed My Once Proud Signature
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Snowy!My chips were on that!:O
Omelet
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Omelet »

Accepted.

We start tomorrow morning.
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

Darn

I won't be able to get on, I have school.
I was super young when I used this forum and probably said weird or odd stuff. Dont hold me to it!
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: MOONS AND MUSHROOMS

Post by PinkIceFox »

SnowyTheHedgehog wrote:I can't wait no more!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) ... (╯°_°)╯︵ (.□. \)

No table flipping.
Darn kids and their boost mode. In my day we had Spin Dash for speed AND WE LIKED IT.
100% Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, YEEHAW. Also ow, my sanity. But also yeehaw.
I need a new chao game like I need oxygen. Sega bby plz
Omelet
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Re: Luigi's Mansion RP: Haunting Eclipse (No more joins)

Post by Omelet »

((Opps I forgot to start this morning))
((Also, Luigi won't be talking much, just like in the games.))

The dreaded day had finally come. It was time to go to that creepy island the Gadd wanted Luigi to investigate for him. Luigi let out a groan. At least Gadd let me organize a party so I won't be doing this alone, like the other two times...

Luigi changed out of his sleep robe into his signature plumbing clothes and instantly shuffled out of the house, not bothering to make breakfast or check the mail. he just wanted to go to the island quickly and get back as soon as possible. He wasn't one for creepy ominous islands.
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

Zac patiently sat on the side of the street outside of his shop. He was waiting for Lindsay, his partner in adventuring and teammate in investigating this mysterious island with Luigi and others. He slowly grew nervous about his upcoming journey and the fact that Lindsay was almost thirty seconds late. What if she forgot? What if she wasn't his friend any more? He glanced at the awkward stubs if his hands, hoping she'd show up soon.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Haske was sitting on a bench.He had to hunch because his shell pressed against the bench but he was used to it now.He was waiting patiently for Luigi and eventually started to trace the outline of his yellow shell to prevent himself from being too bored.
Linds 269
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Linds 269 »

Lindsay rushed out of the bakery, running along the sidewalk. She had to be where Zac was in a couple of minutes. She was running very late. Lindsay looked at her watch, huffing and puffing. She groaned, accepting the fact that she'd be late for sure. She hated making Zac wait too long - he grew anxious quickly. While running, she untied her bakery apron and quickly pushed it into her across-the-shoulder, black and white adventuring bag. She frowned. Gosh I sure hope Zac isn't too mad at me. My boss just would not let me out early enough...

Finally, still running, she spotted Zac at the meeting place, slowing down and finally stand in front of him, practically panting. "I'm," she begans with a huff. "Here! I'm here..."
Last edited by Linds 269 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(19:42:34) chaosulitmaster: I find it so creppy that with a IP adress, you can find yuor hoes within a 15-20 mile radius. >.>
(18:57:45) Omelet: I AM INSERTING IT (13:17:50) Omelet: I DID INSERT IT
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

Zac's face quickly brightened... Err it seemed to... His mask wasn't exactly flexible.
"Ha I knew you'd come!!" Zac was overjoyed at the prospect of the new adventure. He and Lindsay were notorious in the south side of the kingdom for their adventures and great conquests, despite the pair's inconspicuous appearance and somewhat quiet lives. They often showed other citizens that adventuring is quite possible, even if you're a 3 foot midget in a red cloak wearing a mask.
Linds 269
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Linds 269 »

Lindsay smiled (even though you couldn't really see it). "I told you I'd make it. My boss was a grouch and I wasn't able to leave on time." She was super excited for this new upcoming adventure. She took an interest in spooky things, even though she could be easily spooked. She slightly adjusted the bottom of her lavender colored cloak and adventure bag.

"So, I guess we should go ahead and meet up with Luigi now, huh?"
(19:42:34) chaosulitmaster: I find it so creppy that with a IP adress, you can find yuor hoes within a 15-20 mile radius. >.>
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

"Definitely! We should pick up some items that might help us on the way though, if we think of anything. Do you think we'll get a vacuum cleaner? I've heard about how luigi's used those in the past, and it would be great to have one!"

Zac grabbed his backpack, and did best to keep it from sliding off his nonexistent shoulders. He couldn't wait to get going. He'd been friends with a boo a while back, but he'd most certainly never met the evil kind. He couldn't wait!!
Linds 269
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Linds 269 »

Lindsay nodded. "You're right. I'm so excited and I completely forgot about supplies! Okay, yeah, let's get some. And yeah, I hope we get a vacuum. They're so cool looking and the way they works is so amazing!" She jumped up in excitement just from talking about it.

Lindsay had never met a ghost before, let alone a boo. She was mega excited to get going. She looked at Zac. "Alright, lets go!"
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

"Sounds like a plan!"
Zac used his spinner thing on his head to fly toward the shop. He didn't know what he was getting yet, but he was sure it would include food!!
Linds 269
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Linds 269 »

Lindsay used her spinner as well, following closely behind. She flew towards the nearest shop, thinking of the many various things they might have to get. We'll definitely need food. Maybe things for health. Hmmm...and we'll see what else we need.
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Dr. Roivas »

Nero looked out the window of his home, and sighed heavily. "Why the hell did I even agree to do this? What would even be gained from doing something like this?"
Omelet
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Omelet »

((Guys how do they know they need a vacuum cleaners if Luigi was told only to investigate the island? Even Luigi doesn't know that there are ghosts on it, in fact, no one knows right now.))

Luigi had finally dragged his body to the pier in Toad Town, the one Mario took on the tune whale to Lavalava Island. This is where Gadd told him the boat taking them to the island would be, but there was no boat. This better not be another one of Gadd's old tricks... Luigi thought grouchily to himself. He decided to look around and see if any of his crew was here already. All he saw was a Koopa on a bench, which he took to be Haske, which seemed to be doodling on the bench. He decided to go and talk to him while he waited for the boat.
Linds 269
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Linds 269 »

(( They don't. They were wondering if they'd get them is all. And they know about your past adventures and since the island is all spooky and stuff - I'll speak for my character alone here - Lindsay expects that, especially since Luigi's past adventures dealt with ghosts. ))
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: MOONS AND MUSHROOMS

Post by PinkIceFox »

(Okay so wait our characters are already supposed to know they're going to meet Luigi? @_@ Hoo boy...)

Mallette walked down the street, barely paying attention to others around her. Her eyes were too busy examining the textures on the walls, the way the colors around her blended into or contrasted with other colors surrounding her. Whatever focus that wasn't on the colors around here was on the path she was taking. She knew she had to get to the pier, but she was never the type to be on time to an arrangement.
Darn kids and their boost mode. In my day we had Spin Dash for speed AND WE LIKED IT.
100% Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, YEEHAW. Also ow, my sanity. But also yeehaw.
I need a new chao game like I need oxygen. Sega bby plz
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

((Like lindsay said, if luigi is investigating a spooky island, how can there not be speculation about whether ghosts will be involved or not?))

Zac landed at the shop and looked around before walking inside. He began to inspect the power up items, which had always been his favorite. He specifically liked the ice flower. It was really awesome!! He bagan touching and sniffing all of the flowers.
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Dr. Roivas »

Nero eventually left his home and made his way to the pier, still regretting his decision.