Dark Souls: Lord of the Undead.

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: urine speaks louder than words

Dark Souls: Lord of the Undead.

Post by Dr. Roivas »

The Age of Fire is dying, the Chosen Undead has instead chosen a differing path from that of his destiny. Rather than become the fuel for the First Flame he has instead decided to let the flame die, and is now the Dark Lord. He has taken up residence in the abyss of New Londo, while humans rejoice in the age of Humanity. All seemed well, the curse of undeath had stopped, and those who have hollowed found release in the sweet embrace of death. Minus a lack of light all seemed to go rather well.

Well, until the First Flame eventually died.

With the death of the First Flame, The Abyss began to spread beyond New Londo, and new sources of The Abyss had began to start up elsewhere, Blighttown, The Undead Burg, it's even began to take hold of Firelink Shrine, a once safe haven from hollowing. With the spreading of the Abyss, there also came.... creatures. Awful beings that were once man, with long limbs, deathly purple skin, and... their heads.

After a while of darkness and destruction at the hands of the dark beings, the remaining people of the world came up with an idea to stop the abyss, they have to kill the man who was once their savior, The Dark Lord. The leaders of the remaining factions chose a group of warriors, scholars, and people of faith to take out the Dark Lord once and for all. This is their tale.

So I wanted to ******' RP, and I'm really not interested in what's been coming out for a long while, so I thought I'd make my own thing. Yeah the writing could probably be better honestly, I'm not really very good at that. Anywho about those rules.

1. This takes place in medieval times, so let's not use anything more advanced than a firebomb please and thank.
2. If at any point you need to look up anything about Dark Souls, like for example if you need to look up some spells or weapons or something, go here for help.
3. If that doesn't work for you you can always ask me for help. I'd be more than happy to assist.
4. You all know the basic RPing rules of CI, no godmodding, no bunnying, dont be a dick, yadda yadda yadda,
5. Don't try to be overdramatic and angsty, this is actually less of a rule and more of a warning actually, you will look like a tool. Trust me.
6. If you actually have played Dark Souls, I should probably tell you that while covenants are going to be a thing in this the Darkwraiths are not going to be one. Seeing as their whole goal is to spread the darkness, and whatever human members of the covenant there were are almost definitely abyss'd by now.

Character sheets:

Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Main class (This'll determine if you use magic and/or what type, as well as what weapons you can use):
Weapon type:
Covenant(If you don't plan to be in one for now just put N/A):
Starting Gift:

My character:

Name: Victrius the Toxic.
Appearance: Vic is a rather thin man, his hair is a very light grey from a combination of stress and bodily neglect, and is incredibly long and messy from said neglect. He wears a sleek black robe with an embroidered hood. There are several symbols painted onto his body, most notably his wrists and face, in the colors of dark purple and maroon.
Personality: Virgil is a rather antisocial fellow, preferring to keep to himself and his studies. He's always found a strange fascination in toxins and poisons and the like, so if he chooses to speak to you expect it to be about that subject, unless something else has captured his attention in that moment, which is rather unlikely.
Bio: Vic was born around the time of the Dark Plague. Which transformed his family a large amount of his family, along with plenty of others, into grotesque beasts. After fleeing his home in fear of death, Vic developed an interest in whatever caused the death, unfortunately he had no way of studying the disease, so he decided to scour the world for a way to do so. Eventually he came across a cult dedicated to restoring their broken god, a great skeletal being that was killed by the Dark Lord in his travels. When he found out that the great skeletal being they worshiped was Gravelord Nito, the ultimate plague master, he decided to join this cult and see what he could find out about the Dark Plague. After a long while of being in the cult he eventually rose to high rankings, eventually he was sent a letter that told him he could find the secrets of the Dark Plague, which as it turned out was another name for the Abyss. This is how he found his way into the group sent off to battle The Dark Lord and his legion of fiends.
Main class (This'll determine if you use magic and/or what type, as well as what certain weapons you can use): Pyromancer
Weapon type: Halberds
Covenant(If you don't plan to be in one for now just put N/A): Gravelord Servants
Starting Gift: Master Key

I don't expect this to take off, but I can dream damnit.
Capitalism Killed My Once Proud Signature