Pokemon: The Journey To Sunshine.

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
SilverRabbit
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: We're going to the ark, so I guess that means we- crud

Pokemon: The Journey To Sunshine.

Post by SilverRabbit »

Plot:
Spoiler:
In a long lost land, where the birds would get up early to get their worms, the land Pokémon would shake the snow off their fur coats, many things would happen in the land. It was a beautiful place until the snow landslide came and tore the land up, killed some of the Pokémon living there, and brought even more treacherous destructions, the Pokémon all need to find the lands again! Note that only Pokémon live in this world, there are no human or other creatures.
Rules:
Spoiler:
No swearing.(Censor all of it!!!!!!)
No godmodding.
No bunnying.
Many characters as you want, try not to go over the amount you call to much of a handful, though.
Don't even dare try to mess around and spam, you shall be banned from joining this roleplay if you do such thing.
Have fun!
Character Sheet:
Spoiler:
Username:
Name:
Species:
Accessories(if any):
Favourite food:
Colour(Normal/shiny):
Personality:
Bio:
Other:
My characters:
Spoiler:
Username: EeveeFan
Name: Merri.
Species: Eevee
Accessories(if any): None.
Favourite food: Well, she's a picky eater so uh....*shrug*
Colour(Normal/shiny): Shiny.
Personality: Timid and shy.
Bio: She doesn't want you to know!
Other: None.
Accepted Characters:
Spoiler:
NachoThePikachu:

Username: NachoThePikachu
Name: Pikachu (Goes by Pika)
Species: Pikachu
Accessories: N/A
Favourite food: Ketchup
Colour: Normal Pikachu Colors
Personality: Pika is a rambunctious, mischievous, and joyful Pikachu. He loves to relax, almost as much as he loves to adventure. Though he may be silly sometimes, he tries to be serious and lead his friends.
Bio: Pika has lived a happy, normal, Pikachu life.
Other: Nothing really.

Name: Chikorita (Goes by Chika)
Species: Chikorita
Favourite food: Peacha Berries
Colour: Normal
Personality: Chika is a sweet and calm deminered Pokemon. She loves to be with her friends, as well as her family. Chika hates bullies, she'll stand up for whoever she can.
Bio: Chika came from a family of 4. However, she had been seperated from that family when she was little.
Other: N/A

Name: Riser
Species: Espeon
Favourite food: Likes all kinds of food
Personality: Riser is a mature and wise Espeon. He likes to assist others, but often times messes things up. He is a patient and kind hearted Pokemon.
Bio: As an Eevee, Riser had very few friends, since then he had been traveling alone.
Other: Has Strong Psychic powers, which he often can not control.

KeatonLabs:

Username:Keatonlabs
Name:Nile
Species:Piplup
Favourite food:Fond of Oran berries
Colour(Normal/shiny):Normal
Personality:He is a very prideful pokemon and thinks highly of himself. He always claims he is right even when he is wrong but won't fight others if told he isn't. He is very proud of being a water type and thinks he is the best type off all.
Bio:He lives with his best friend Liset.
Other:He currently knows
Drill peck
Bubble beam
Steel wing
Bide

Name:Liset
Species:Ledian
Favourite food:He likes Sitrus berries
Colour:Normal
Personality:Liset is very secluded and shy. He is only open to Nile because they are best friends but he won't open up to anyone else. He can easily be annoyed but never shows it.
Bio:Lives with Nile
Other:Currently knows
Comet Punch
Silver wind
Dig
Drain punch

JHock115:

Username: JHock115
Name: Toxin
Species: Bulbasaur
Accessories(if any): Venusaurite(He was released while holding it.)
Favourite food: Herbs, peppers, pomeg berries
Colour(Normal/shiny): Normal
Personality: Carefree, kind, calm
Bio: Toxin's family was formed by an EV Trainer. The trainer released him and his multiple brothers because they weren't perfect. Toxin then wondered off into the world, living his life to the fullest.
Other: None

Username: Jhock115
Name: Keira
Species: Klefki
Accessories(if any): A small master ball charm, a leftovers charm(Its a real leftovers), a Bulbasaur charm, and a really rusty key
Favourite food: Keira doesn't really eat much because of her size, but she enjoys grapes and pomeg berries
Personality: Happy, protective, Always on guard
Bio: Keira used to belong to the owner of a wealthy, but dying man, before her owner passed away, he gave her the key to his safe, which holds all of his important belongings, and then released her so no one could open the safe. She roamed the wild until she met Toxin and Lushimokame, who took her along with them on their adventure to the unknown.
Other: Keira hasn't told her friends about her master's key, despite them always asking her why she has it.

Name: Lushimokame
Species: Greninja
Accessories(if any): An old, broken pokeball
Favourite food: Apples, Rice, Bread Rolls
Personality: Wise, Sneaky, thief-like
Bio: Lushimokame was owned by a trainer who loved him dearly. However, when he and his trainer were battling their arch enemy, the enemy pokemon attacked Lushimokame's trainer and broke his pokeball. The enemy then sent his other pokemon to attack Lushimokame. His trainer told him to leave and get away from the battle. He obeyed him and fled. He then tried to go back and find his trainer, but he was already gone. As he searched for his trainer, he ran into Toxin, who decided to help him find his trainer. After a while, the two decided to go explore the world and start a new.
Other: Lushimokame's name comes from Ancient Chinese Lore

ZeroAlpha:

Username: ZeroAlpha
Name: Callisto
Species: Meowstic
Accessories(if any): Wears a diagonal blue belt from shoulder to waist, upon which a shining key almost the size of herself is strapped to her back.
Favourite food: Enigma berries, whenever they can be found.
Personality: A little vain, secretive, and not always the friendliest when meeting someone for the first time. She loves adventure but sometimes has too short a fuse when working alongside others, yet in contrast she has better patience with those who are younger or smaller than she is. Nobody seems to be allowed to touch the key she carries around, a rule that she dictates with an iron claw. Not much is known about her character or where she comes from, due to unwillingness to reveal her past to just anybody. Over time, however, she'll grow to cope with others around her, and actually get to like them. Sometimes she'll try to swipe items from other Pokemon for her own survival. But she does have a conscience, and often will return stolen items eventually, or when she gets tired of them.
Bio: N/A
Other:

Triceratops10:

Username: triceratops10
Name: Eiyu
Species: Quiladin
Favorite Food: Rawst Berries
Color: Normal
Personality: A bit fiery, it's a surprise that Eiyu is a Grass type. The heroic type, he always puts himself in danger before anyone has a chance to react. That would explain all his scars.
Bio: Eiyu's recklessness isn't without reason. Before this whole situation happened, he journeyed with a group of friends, but got separated from them. He later found out that they had gotten into an accident. They were no longer living. He knew that if he had been there, they might've lived another day. So he protects his friends with his life before they get their's taken.
Last edited by SilverRabbit on Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Weird person who likes cartoons, pink and video-games.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Re: Pokemon: The Journey To Sunshine.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Name: Pikachu (Goes by Pika)
Species: Pikachu
Favourite food: Ketchup
Colour: Normal Pikachu Colors
Personality: Pika is a rambunctious, mischievous, and joyful Pikachu. He loves to relax, almost as much as he loves to adventure. Though he may be silly sometimes, he tries to be serious and lead his friends.
Bio: Pika has lived a happy, normal, Pikachu life.
Other: Nothing really.

Name: Chikorita (Goes by Chika)
Species: Chikorita
Favourite food: Peacha Berries
Personality: Chika is a sweet and calm deminered Pokemon. She loves to be with her friends, as well as her family. Chika hates bullies, she'll stand up for whoever she can.
Bio: Chika came from a family of 4. However, she had been seperated from that family when she was little.
Other: N/A

Name: Riser
Species: Espeon
Favourite food: Likes all kinds of food
Personality: Riser is a mature and wise Espeon. He likes to assist others, but often times messes things up. He is a patient and kind hearted Pokemon.
Bio: As an Eevee, Riser had very few friends, since then he had been traveling alone.
Other: Has Strong Psychic powers, which he often can not control.
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: Love your enemy, even if they're jerks.

Post by Tri »

Chika seems cute. (Hehe, see what I did? Note: you have to speak Spanish to understand.)
This is a REALLY old avatar, so thanks to SonicRainboom!

I finally got a deviantart! Only one drawing now, but check it out!
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Wow, I just noticed that. XD
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Name:Nile
Species:Piplup
Favourite food:Fond of Oran berries
Colour(Normal/shiny):Normal
Personality:He is a very prideful pokemon and thinks highly of himself. He always claims he is right even when he is wrong but won't fight others if told he isn't. He is very proud of being a water type and thinks he is the best type off all.
Bio:He lives with his best friend Liset.
Other:He currently knows
Drill peck
Bubble beam
Steel wing
Bide

Name:Liset
Species:Ledian
Favourite food:He likes Sitrus berries
Colour:Normal
Personality:Liset is very secluded and shy. He is only open to Nile because they are best friends but he won't open up to anyone else. He can easily be annoyed but never shows it.
Bio:Lives with Nile
Other:Currently knows
Comet Punch
Silver wind
Dig
Drain punch
JHock115
Quester Chao
Quester Chao
Motto: START DA BUS!

Post by JHock115 »

Name: Toxin
Species: Bulbasaur
Accessories(if any): Venusaurite
Favourite food: Herbs, peppers, pomeg berries
Personality: Carefree, kind, calm
Bio: Toxin grew up wanting to be an adventurer. Once he has old enough, he left his home and journeyed off into the big, vast world.

Username: Jhock115
Name: Keira
Species: Klefki
Accessories(if any): A leftovers charm(Its a real leftovers), a Bulbasaur charm, and a really rusty key
Favourite food: Keira doesn't really eat much because of her size, but she enjoys grapes and pomeg berries
Personality: Happy, protective, Always on guard
Bio: Keira is always protecting her friends and her charms. She treats her friends like they're her keys.

Name: Lushimokame
Species: Greninja
Accessories(if any): None
Favourite food: Apples, Rice, Bread Rolls
Personality: Wise, Sneaky, thief-like
Bio: Lushimokame found Toxin and Keira adventuring in a dangerous area. He decided to sneakily follow them and keep them safe. When they got cornered by a Salamence, Lushimokame defeated the Salamence and decided to stick with them as a bodyguard.
Other: Lushimokame's name comes from Ancient Chinese Lore.
Last edited by JHock115 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: ⍟ Prince Dignity ⍟

Post by ZeroAlpha »

Username: ZeroAlpha
Name: Callisto
Species: Meowstic
Accessories(if any): Wears a diagonal blue belt from shoulder to waist, upon which a shining key almost the size of herself is strapped to her back.
Favourite food: Enigma berries, whenever they can be found.
Personality: A little vain, secretive, and not always the friendliest when meeting someone for the first time. She loves adventure but sometimes has too short a fuse when working alongside others, yet in contrast she has better patience with those who are younger or smaller than she is. Nobody seems to be allowed to touch the key she carries around, a rule that she dictates with an iron claw. Not much is known about her character or where she comes from, due to unwillingness to reveal her past to just anybody. Over time, however, she'll grow to cope with others around her, and actually get to like them. Sometimes she'll try to swipe items from other Pokemon for her own survival. But she does have a conscience, and often will return stolen items eventually, or when she gets tired of them.
Bio: N/A
Other:
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

EeveeFan...?

I'm actually excited to start this. :3
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
SilverRabbit
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by SilverRabbit »

((Oops, forgot about this, All accepted! Just one more person before we start is needed :3))
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

Username: triceratops10
Name: Eiyu
Species: Quiladin
Favorite Food: Rawst Berries
Color: Normal
Personality: A bit fiery, it's a surprise that Eiyu is a Grass type. The heroic type, he always puts himself in danger before anyone has a chance to react. That would explain all his scars.
Bio: Eiyu's recklessness isn't without reason. Before this whole situation happened, he journeyed with a group of friends, but got separated from them. He later found out that they had gotten into an accident. They were no longer living. He knew that if he had been there, they might've lived another day. So he protects his friends with his life before they get their's taken.

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Can we start now EeveeFan? ;3
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
SilverRabbit
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by SilverRabbit »

((Accepted! and yup, we can start! Please could someone else go first, I'm horrible with entrances^^'))
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( Sure thing! :3 ))

Pika and Chika were wandering around in the snow, both desperate to get to a shelter, somewhere, anywhere, were it was warm. Ever since the avalanche had hit their peaceful little home, the two simply wandered, lost.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: ⍟ Prince Dignity ⍟

Post by ZeroAlpha »

'This disgraceful cold...'
The Meowstic sneezed quietly, wrapping her two tails around her feet to keep herself as warm as possible. As she sat on the branch of a dead tree, the one oran berry she'd managed to find for the time being lay next to her, somewhat going to waste. Callisto let loose an involuntary sigh as she stared down at the snow on the ground, making a slight face. 'I hate getting my paws wet and freezing. But I guess it's not like I have a choice; I have to get back home to guard all of my stuff, else some other poke will get their grimey paws on them first,' she thought, carefully rising and latching onto the trunk of the tree with her claws to clamber down.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Pika and Chika (Heh they rhyme) continued to search, though it seemed useless. Chika shivered, "Gah! I hate all this cold!" She shouted, obviously unsettled. Pika sighed. "Don't worry Chika! We'll find some type of hide-out, soon..."

Suddenly, in the darkness of the falling snow, Pika spotted a faint light. He raised his ears, surprised. "Chika! Do you see that?"
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

"Stupid...ugh...I can't take this cold." Being a grass type, Eiyu wasn't exactly fond of the cold. He had been attacked by a Beartic a few days ago, and the injuries had him stuck in a cave. There were no humans, so no potions. His arm and ear had been frozen, but he had no Aspear Berries. So Eiyu had taken refuge in a large cave that was comfortable. Yet Eiyu wasn't satisfied and knew he had to move on sooner or later.

ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Post by ShadriaFan »

(uh hey. might join later, but um..anyone noticed that JHock's sheets don't follow the plot? Eevee stated that there are NO HUMANS in this land. His characters escaped from trainers.)
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Pika stalked toward the light, wondering whether it was another pokemon, or a hidden safety shelter. Chika followed after him, not as worried about whether or not she would be spotted like he was. As the two approached, Pika lifted an ear to hear for voices.

(( I dunno, Eeveefan would've said otherwise if it wasn't okay. .3.))
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

"Maybe...maybe I can take this ice off." He grabbed his ear and tugged. He didn't try again because the pain was unbearable. So unbearable he let out a shriek of agony.

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Pika blinked, surprised. "Hey, did you hear tha-?" he started, but was cut off by Chika's sudden reaction, "Oh my gosh! Someone's hurt!" She squealed, running off so quickly that it took Pika a while to catch up.

"Hello? Heellloooo??" The duo called out.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

"What the-" Eiyu heard voices in the distance. Not knowing if they were friendly or hostile, he got up and called, "If you want my cave, stomp once! Two times if you can heal a freezing ear!"

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Pika was startled, "Stomp?" he asked aloud, wondering whether or not if both remarks were threats or not. Chika giggled, "Don't worry Pika! I can handle this."

Chika approached the cave, a cute little smile on her face as she walked towards Eiyu. "Hello." She said, trying to charm him enough so he would let her and Pika stay. She was good at being fruity, especially towards other grass types. "Are you hurt?"

Pika watched from a distance, hidden behind a tree.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

"What do you think?" He showed Chika his ear and arm. "I'm stuck in this place till it gets warm. I don't suppose you have an Aspear berry?"

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Chika smiled, "Well, no. But I have a friend who might be able to help..." She turned to look at the tree that Pika was hiding behind, signaling for Pika to emerge from his hiding spot. "Hey." He said, trying to be friendly. "You seem to be... in a bit of a pickle, huh?"
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

Eiyu became annoyed at this Pikachu's stupidity. "Seem to be in a pickle eh? Well now, I have a frozen ear and arm, no Aspear berries to fix that, and oh! What's more, you just noticed that?!" His face became red with anger. (You really don't wanna point out the obvious when he's around.)