-The Thousand-Year Door RP- *IC Topic*

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
kolpool
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Re: -The Thousand-Year Door RP- *IC Topic*

Post by kolpool »

"Well that was peculiar... What's on the map they gave you?" Seefor looked inquisitively at the roll of paper in Kooplyn's hands.
Hello peoples I'm back again!
I previously went by the name ChimyChongChao
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: I just wanna play video games.

Post by CitrusCat »

"Interesting..." Sparky said after listening to the Professor. "But, if you'll excuse me, I must be going. Thanks for everything." With that, he waved goodbye and exited. He had practically forgotten all about Hooktail and was now more interested in finding that Map.
What is my life anymore?
Steam Account: Tangerine (custom URL is "asrielfan")
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: Cupcakes are evil.

Post by Yukki »

Kooply, looked at the map, studying it. "I don't know what it's supposed to do, but I know one thing; it isn't mine." She gave it another long moment of examining, then decided to roll it back up.

"I suppose I should return it to the Lost and Found. It's wrong to steal things that don't belong to you, right?" She shrugged.
"I'll hold onto it for now, but remind me later that I need to turn this in."
JHock115
Quester Chao
Quester Chao
Motto: START DA BUS!

Post by JHock115 »

"Do you wanna start heading out? Or should we get prepared first?" Polaris asked Coloca
MollyFairyOfWeather
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: The road to success is always under construction.

Post by MollyFairyOfWeather »

"I'll bet that map is trouble." Nadine warned. "That hooded person reminded me of a nasty witch I used to know." Beldam. "I'm sure it wasn't her but anyone who's too afraid to show their face has something to hide."
Sure, Nadine wasn't willing to disrobe at the inn, but with good reason. After all, she correctly predicted the bargoer's reaction to her. But if the hooded person was indeed a person ashamed of their own race, then wouldn't being around Nadine comfort them a bit? And then why give a map to someone it didn't belong to and disappear? It didn't make sense...

"But moving on, the map looks really old. Perhaps the professor near East Rogueport owns it?"
ImageImage
I would like to thank ZipoCXG for the AWESOME 2013 Christmas gift art located here :3 http://i59.tinypic.com/2my8ept.png
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Coloca continued walking they. They were almost there."Actually, first we should see if these ruins out here really do take you to Hooktail castle. Otherwise we have no way to get there."
kolpool
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by kolpool »

"Is that the old goomba I saw yesterday? He seemed to be researching some ancient treasure or something, I only heard him mumble something about it... Maybe the map has something to do with that?" Seefor seemed ready to go see the professor.
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Yukki »

"Maybe," Kooplyn nodded. "I'll return it later."

Elsewhere, the cloaked person arose from the ground and threw off the cloak. Beldam, the oldest Shadow Siren Sister.

"Mewhehehehe! Greeting, my lovelies, I have returned." Beldam adressed the two other Shadow Sirens, Marilyn and Vivian.

"Oh, hi, sis!" Vivian greeted with a plastered smile, while Marilyn only guhhed a reply.
"I requested an audience with Sir Grodus, like you asked." Vivian continued.
"Good, at least you're not totally useless." Beldam replied coldly.

"By the way, Vivian, may I see the map that we're supposed to present?"
"Huh?! I thought you had it.." Vivian replied, starting to wince.
"Vivian, you aren't saying what I think you're saying! You had the map!" Beldam growled.
"N-No I didn't.." Vivian whimpered, knowing full-well that no matter what she said, Beldam wasn't the one to have it.

"YOU IJIT! Don't tell me you lost the map! You had it and now you've gone and lost it! It's important to our plans, you dolt! And you go and lose it!"
"But sis.." Vivian whimpered, "You had it because you said it's too important for me to have."
"Don't you dare lie to me! You had it, and since you've lost it and denying that fact, I'm going to have some VERY strict punishment for you!"
"But sis.." Vivian's tears began to fall.
"Don't give me that!" Beldam barked, her rage building.
kolpool
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by kolpool »

"So, where do we head first? If it's ok with you I vote Zess T's. I haven't eaten since yesterday."
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Yukki »

"Sure, why not?" Kooplyn agreed.
"I would have offered a discount at the Inn, but if you insist."
kolpool
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by kolpool »

Seefor began heading towards the toad chef's kitchen in front of which he saw the chef looking frantically for something. "Did you lose something Zess T.?" He had known of her due to being one of the people he talked to about work, he got rejected instantly since she works alone...

"What?...Oh it's you, that bob-omb from yesterday. I'm still not hiring so unless you're buying go away. Also don't step over here! I lost my contacts."

"Oh I'm not looking for work today I was hoping to order some food for myself and my friends here." He glanced at Nadine and Kooplyn.

"Well I can't cook until I find my contacts. So wait a bit."

"Oh ok, we could help you know."

"NO, I can handle this myself."

"Ok" He looks at the others. "Looks like we'll have to do something else for now." as he started to walk away he heard a distinctive *CRACK* and looked down to see shattered contacts, he was then shoved away by Zess T.

"YOU IDIOT! YOU BROKE MY CONTACTS!" she ran towards the gateway to west Rougeport. "I'm blocking this area until you get me new contacts! You can order them from the item shop, with YOUR coins!"

"But I...fine..." He turns back towards the others. "Sorry about that guys..."
Yukki 2.0
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Arrivederci.

Post by Yukki 2.0 »

Kooplyn rolled her eyes. She was about to pick up the contacts, she spotted them earlier.

Oh well. Looked like they would have to go to the inn.
The Chao Island Resurgence will occur in 2026.
kolpool
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by kolpool »

Seefor followed Kooplyn back to the Inn. When they passed the drunkards, he gave them a stern glance that gave those of them who could still function a cold chill.
MollyFairyOfWeather
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Nadine cast a hurt glance at Zess T. like that of a dejected puppy, and considered using Shroud to pop up behind her and go get the ingredients from West Rogueport anyway. But then there'd be the issue of convincing Zess to make them into a dish.

When the trio entered the Inn, Nadine simply looked straight forward regally and tried her best to ignore the snarls and rude gestures.

And when the trio was out of sight, she sniffled and frowned, trying her best not to cry.
Be strong. They don't know any better. Don't let them get to you. whispered the strong Nadine with resolve and bravery in the actual shy, fearful and worried-about-others'-opinions Nadine's head.
ImageImage
I would like to thank ZipoCXG for the AWESOME 2013 Christmas gift art located here :3 http://i59.tinypic.com/2my8ept.png
kolpool
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by kolpool »

"So now what? All I have to eat now is dried shrooms...Then again I've lived through worse when we were snowed in two years ago. When you're snowed it at Fahr Outpost, it takes 3 days minimum for the snow to get down to the point where we can blast through it." The bob-omb then went over to a bag near a bed. "Gah, don't tell me I left it here again! This is the third time I've forgot my supplies in my room, and this is NOT the kind of town to leave stuff lying around..." He checked it's contents and sure enough, most of his coins, as well as his dried shrooms, were gone. "My own fault..."
JHock115
Quester Chao
Quester Chao
Motto: START DA BUS!

Post by JHock115 »

"Alright then. You take the lead." Polaris said happily.
Yukki 2.0
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Yukki 2.0 »

Kooplyn sighed, then turned towards the inn. "Well, I guess were stopping by my place."
MollyFairyOfWeather
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Nadine opened her own coin purse and found it emptied. "Must've been those spiteful bigots downstairs. The nerve of someone who would go and ruin another's livelihood over a disagreement..." she sighed in utter disappointment and pocketed the small pouch.

She then turned to Kooplyn. "Lead the way, friend."
ImageImage
Yukki 2.0
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Yukki 2.0 »

"No problem for me!" Kooplin brushed back her hair and led the way to the Inn. When they arrived, she opened the wooden door delicately, and tried to ignore the smells of alcohol and beer that tickled her nose. Nobody in the inn paid attention to her quiet entrance. She beckoned Nadine in.