-The Thousand-Year Door RP- *IC Topic*

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: Cupcakes are evil.

Re: -The Thousand-Year Door RP- *IC Topic*

Post by Yukki »

"What happened?" Kooplyn stepped a bit closer. Whatever drove this person to go off crying.. it was unthinkable and despicable. Why can't people just accept different people?
kolpool
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by kolpool »

Seefor did his best to get over the wall but landed on his face before rolling over and dusting himself off. "Was it those idiots at the bar? They heckled me when I came to town as well. I have half a mind to give them what for!...but I don't feel like going to jail..." He tried to make a pile of boxes so that he and Kooplyn could get back over the wall later. "Anyway there has to be something we can do to help. It wouldn't be right to leave you here like this."
Hello peoples I'm back again!
I previously went by the name ChimyChongChao
JHock115
Quester Chao
Quester Chao
Motto: START DA BUS!

Post by JHock115 »

Polaris overheard the Pianta talking to himself. "You're going after the Hooktail?"
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Coloca turned noticing Polaris."Not exactly. If i can figure out how to get to Hooktail castle first then maybe. Supposedly those ruins on the outskirts of petalburg will take you there so I'm going to go check that out. Follow if you want to."

With that, the pianta walked off towards the ruins.
MollyFairyOfWeather
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: The road to success is always under construction.

Post by MollyFairyOfWeather »

Nadine sighed. "Yeah...it was them..." She was starting to feel a bit better to know they didn't single out her in particular, and that it seemed to just be the bar-goers that were being spiteful. "Nice to know that they're general idiots and not just towards me." she smiled slightly. "Thank you two for making me feel better."
ImageImage
I would like to thank ZipoCXG for the AWESOME 2013 Christmas gift art located here :3 http://i59.tinypic.com/2my8ept.png
kolpool
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by kolpool »

"Not a problem miss...well I don't believe we got your name? I'm Seefor."
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Yukki »

"And I'm Kooplyn! Very nice to meet you!" Kooplyn took the final steps, leaned over, and hugged Nadine.
"It's okay! The people who are in the wrong are those jerks. You, on the other hand, seem to be very sweet and kind. Don't let them get you down."

------------------

"Er.." Professor Frankly put the diagram back in it's place, in the void of research.

"You see, Theres a Legend passed down this town for many centuries. Have you ever received wind of the Thousand-Year Door?"
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: I just wanna play video games.

Post by CitrusCat »

"I'm afraid not. I've only been here for less than a year," Sparky replied. "I like hearing about Legends and stories, though. I must say I am quite interested. Please continue."
What is my life anymore?
Steam Account: Tangerine (custom URL is "asrielfan")
MollyFairyOfWeather
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

"I'm Nadine. I am a Shadow Siren with power of water." She smiled sweetly and brushed some of her wave-like hair over her shoulder. "Thanks again for taking the effort to help me."
ImageImage
I would like to thank ZipoCXG for the AWESOME 2013 Christmas gift art located here :3 http://i59.tinypic.com/2my8ept.png
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Yukki »

"A Shadow Siren?" Kooplyn stepped back from the hug, her smile still shining. "I've never heard of Shadow Sirens. But whatever they are, you seem to be a nice one."

------------------------

Professor Frankly rose an eyebrow. "You want to hear more, herm? Well, lad, you're a first to actually ask to hear the tale." Frankly cleared his throat, ready to begin.

"Long ago, in this very area, there was a beautiful kingdom that was balanced and in a way, perfect. But until one foul day, an evil wind swept across the kingdom, and "it" arose. It could be called a cluster of evil spirits, some would call it a demon. But nonetheless, id completely destroyed the city in one night, and so it sunk far into the ground. Many, many generations passed, and then the town was slowly rebuilt. And before your very eyes, you are in that town today; Rougeport." He pulled out a book, and turned a few pages, and showed it to Sparky. It had a painting of a large red door, and had a pattern encased in it, representing seven stars.
"And when Rougeport was built, rumors popped up claiming that deep underneath the ground is what they call the Thousand-Year Door. Many have tried to open this door, but all have failed. Legend says that in order to open the Door, you must first find the Seven Crystal Stars. They say that a Magical Map points to the First Crystal Star, then after obtaining that it points to the next." Frankly furrowed his eyebrows. "Some say that the Magical Map is hidden somewhere in Rougeport, some say someone already has it. It's very unclear, but if we want to open the Thousand-Year Door and find what's inside, we first need the Map."
kolpool
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by kolpool »

"Say don't you think we should get out of this abandoned area? This place looks liable to collapse..." he walks around a bit and sees the hp drain badge. [Hmm? Is this one of those badge things I heard about? I guess I'll keep this for later.] He picks up the badge not knowing how it works and he continues to look around. "Well shall we get back to town? I'm kind of peckish myself. I heard Zess T. has a special running if you bring her your own ingredients."
MollyFairyOfWeather
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Nadine lacked any desire to explain her past, so when Seefor mentioned Zess's special, she perked up a bit. "I don't have any ingredients on me but I know of a shop not too far from here with some good ones. It's in West Rogueport."
ImageImage
kolpool
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by kolpool »

"I hope they have hotsauce. I'm hoping for some soup. At Fahr Outpost, children are fed spicy soup often to help them build strength against the could...it doesn't always work though... HA HA HA! It still tastes great when cooked with hot sauce so long as it's a flavorful brand and not just pure fire." he headed over to the piled boxes and hopped over, this time landing feet first as he waited for the others.
JHock115
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by JHock115 »

"Ok, I've been craving adventure lately." Polaris said as he floated over to Coloca.
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Yukki »

"Well," Kooplyn began as she hopped over the crates,
"I could always offer you some food at the Inn. I mean, I can always give you a discount or even better, for free." She landed while waiting for Nadine.
MollyFairyOfWeather
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Into the ground Nadine retreated, and back out she popped once she was under the wall. "You don't have to do that, I'd hate for you to have to pay out of pocket for us. I have some money in my bag on the top floor of the Inn, I'm sure we could get some volt shrooms, life shrooms and hot sauce and make a really tangy dish."
ImageImage
kolpool
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by kolpool »

"How about we all just split it since we all now this will just go back and forth over who should pay." he smiled thinking that option would work best even though he knew he was almost broke he still had enough for a three way split.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Coloca looked at the puma who had went with him."Say I haven't seen you around here before. I'm coloca. May ask of your name?"
JHock115
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by JHock115 »

"I'm Polaris. I'm new around here. My friends told me about this town and how the Hooktail has been destroying it, so I decided to venture out here to learn more about it." Polaris looked happily at Coloca and put his hand out to shake hands.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Coloca shook Polaris' hand."Nice to meet you."
thatguyinthecorner
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Motto: Team Harvard Assemble!

Post by thatguyinthecorner »

The mention of Hooktail seemed to break the laws of science and create a goomba via abiogenesis. He had a reen scard, blue shoes and a knighty-looking helmet.

"Art thou in a quest to slay thy foe Hooktail? If that is the case, thou hast my....uh..."
He looked down, realizing all too late he had no hands.
"...my feet."
"A girl walks up to you and starts dancing and you walk away? What are you, gay, drunk, high...?"

"~~~AA-SEXUAL~~!"

^and that was the greatest exchange of my year.
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Yukki »

"Well, if you say so, I guess." Kooplyn stepped ahead, then turned and again putting on a cheery mask, "Follow me, okay!" She then turned and started down the port, oblivious to a shaded bystander, casting furious glances toward Nadine. But then, an idea shaped within the Shadow Siren's head, and she maliciously grinned as she looked at Kooplyn and Seefor.

Making sure her tan cloak was sure to be a proud disguise, she not really stepped, but glided over the concrete, then called out to the group.

"You there!"
"Hm?" Kooplyn turned to a cloaked person, who was calling out to them.
kolpool
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by kolpool »

[Hmm, who might this be...?] Seefor looked at the cloaked person with a feeling of uncertainty.
MollyFairyOfWeather
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Nadine smiled gleefully. I made friends, wow! I can't believe it! She turned to look at the caller in the cloak, which was similar to her own but the water-blue clasp on Nadine's cloak was instead bright blue, almost white even, and transparent.
A look of uncertainty, then one of disgust followed by one of terror and finally a simple frown each flickered across her face like a roulette. It can't be, I'm sure it isn't...it can't! she mentally reassured herself.
ImageImage
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Yukki »

Putting up her best act, Beldam glided over to Kooplyn, but all the while making sure her entire body was covered.

"Ma'am, I believe you dropped this earlier," Beldan, keeping her purple arms hidden, pulled out a map and stuck it out, indicating Kooplyn to take it.

"Huh?" Kooplyn graciously took the paper and unfolded it, revealing a map.

"Um, Thanks, but I don't think this is min---" As Kooplyn turned back to the cloaked person, she was already gone.

"Huh?!"