Chao Island Roleplay: Rebirth

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Pastaa~Chao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Re: Chao Island Roleplay: Rebirth

Post by Pastaa~Chao »

The girl in viridian, now dubbed Pastaa, simply crossed her arms as an elven woman came up to them and told them to catch the hooded figure. When she said that he was ruining the elves' cause, an exasperated look that just read "That's what I said!" spread across her entire face. At Farrah's request, she tilted her head and thought a bit before responding. "If you say so, I'm up for it," she promised, "but if anyone else dies, you'll have to answer for it by working with us. It is your request after all. Regardless, it's a pleasure to meet you, Farrah, everything else aside." Carefully, she listened to the information the Sorceress had to offer about Hood, trying to mask her emotions.

Looking at the others again, she saw that Jimmy Pentagrami disappeared with almost a flash of light. Fenito ran away and was busy returning back to his normal life, if you could even call it that. Matteus was...somewhere that she couldn't see at that moment, and Usagi was annoying Conrad. Ugh... Her head hurt from trying to keep track of all of them, and she hardly knew why she even bothered aside from them being a couple of the very few that survived the protest.

Oh, no, no, no, no! Finally sick of hiding her emotions, Pastaa gave Nietona a stubborn smile as she advanced towards her with blazing red eyes, brighter than they ever were before. If Nietona looked into them, she could become entranced if she did not expect it. As a result, the phoenix could either stay in place or even approach the demoness of her own will. Even so, Pastaa didn't realize what she was doing, as this was a result of her power as a demon, although she didn't want to feed on her. Vilified already by Nietona's vague answers, she beseeched in a soft, lulling voice equally as hypnotic as her eyes, "I can't let you say that to me. I won't let you. How can you just do that if you yourself just told me my name? Do you want something from me or something? Tell me! It doesn't matter if you don't know me, just please don't lie!"

Looking at Uni and Skonia, she could only nod and smile at them in confusion as she tried to interpret their actions properly. There was no reason for her to hurt them, especially the dragon, however. "Of course I'm a friend," Pastaa said warmly to the girl with the pumpkin on her head, having gotten all of those awful feelings out when she had interrogated Nietona. She did feel a bit guilty though for being so forceful, but she didn't hurt the redhead, right?
Chao Island Roleplay: Rebirth: "I speak with the tones of shadowed viridian (#00BF8F)..."
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: urine speaks louder than words

Post by Dr. Roivas »

Fenito had a clear view of the group if he looked up from behind the rock, and glanced at them on occasion. "Maybe I should walk over there, could be good to have allies in this current situation." Fenito picked up his coffin and began to calmly stride towards the group.
Capitalism Killed My Once Proud Signature
Pumpkinium
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: spongebob

Post by Pumpkinium »

Uni had a pouty face with the lady's remarks about Skonia. "Meanie!!! Do you DENY how scary in-Skonia is!? I DARE you to have a staring contest with him!" She threatened, looking like a mean little baby. "Dear, I told you this already, I don't have that ability anymore..." He sighed disappointingly. "Go ahead and make fun of my attempts at intimidation, you might regret it later." He smiled and winked at Nietona, almost as if he was flirting, but more of just poking fun at her. Dleif seemed to have perked up and confused since Uni voiced her threat.
help me
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Post by ShadriaFan »

Usagi just watched without giving input unless asked. She kept poking Conrad however.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
SonicBoom
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Mottoes are overrated

Post by SonicBoom »

Conrad frowned, trying to grab her hand to get Usagi to stop poking him. "I wouldn't want to hurt anyone here, right now..." He slightly glanced at Usagi as he finished that sentence. "...My name is Conrad."
My out of site contact is here
Spoiler:
Hydro wrote:ESS BEE, STOP BEING A STUBBORN LITTLE CRACKMONKEY AND LOOK.
Affected by the Shrubby curse 7 times and counting.
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Dr. Roivas »

"Did I come at a bad time?" Fenito looked over at Conrad and Usagi, and sheepishly waved at everyone else. "Hey, how's it goin? My name's Fenito." He had an air of excitement and curiosity around him, and even though his own eyes weren't visible they seemed to shine from behind his goggles.
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by ShadriaFan »

Usagi smirked, poking his cheek. "Doubt you can do anything, skinny."
SonicBoom
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by SonicBoom »

"Just stop already. I can do more than you think." He gave her a harder push on the shoulder.
Spoiler:
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by ShadriaFan »

"Like what, kid?" Usagi found this humorous, she just might get some training after all. "Name's Usagi...."
SonicBoom
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by SonicBoom »

Conrad just stared angrily now, staying silent not because he couldn't do anything, but because he didn't know how to word it.
Spoiler:
Pumpkinium
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Pumpkinium »

"Oohh! Are we gonna do our magic tricks?" Uni cheered and focused for a moment, seemingly trying to remember something. She then muttered under her breath and breathed a long stream of fire into the air, although, the appearance of it coming from her mouth was simply an illusion, as it was only a spell she memorized.
help me
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by ShadriaFan »

Usagi blinked and stared at Uni, and pinched Conrad's cheek roughly.
SonicBoom
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by SonicBoom »

Conrad watched the fire disinterestedly, then flinched when his cheeks were pinched and pushed Usagi's hands away. "Stop that!"
Spoiler:
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Dr. Roivas »

"Pffft. Magic. More of a crutch if you ask me." Fenito set down his coffin and was about to open it.
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by ShadriaFan »

"Aww..did I upset the little boy?" Usagi giggled, petting.
Flame
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: You sound like lines from a self-help book!

Post by Flame »

Nietona looked into Pastaa's eyes... and found herself losing herself. She walked towards Pastaa, in a trance, and when she got there... she shook her head. What the hell?! Picking up Pastaa by the scruff of her collar, Nietona grit her teeth. "I don't owe you ****, hear me? I don't care if we're all traveling together, but it ain't my right to tell you. If you've been wiped, there must have been a reason. The fact that I don't know that reason should be proof enough that I don't know that much about you. I've just heard of you." She put Pastaa down, brushing herself off. "Bug me all day if you have to, but don't try cheap tricks." The Phoenix turned to look at everyone. "And, I didn't lie."

"Hey, I'm not making fun! I'm just criticising you fairly. Not that I'd want to help you, or anything." She crossed her arms and looked away from Skonia, tsunning - I mean, ignoring him. Was tsunning even a verb? Well, who cares~

When Uni breathed fire like that, Nietona... well, she pretended to have thought it was real. "Wow, that was really impressive. Where'd you learn to do that?"
SonicBoom
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by SonicBoom »

Conrad grumbled and got up, moving away from Usagi and sitting back down, listening to what other people were talking about now.
Spoiler:
Pumpkinium
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Pumpkinium »

Uni smiled and pointed at Skonia "He taught me eeeeverything I know. That's a lot of things!" Although, Skonia's attention was on Usagi and Conrad, mostly being annoyed by Usagi giving the boy unwanted attention. He shot a glare at her, and contemplated sitting next to Conrad, just so he has someone he could trust more.
help me
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by ShadriaFan »

".....Fine..whaatever..." Usagi paused for a bit before jumping off the dragon and landing on a roof a bit away. "What a bunch of weirdos...grabbing me for no reason.....ugh.." She started to leave.
Hydro
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by Hydro »

Matteus looked towards where the riots happened then tried to remember which direction the dragon flew off. He tried to make imagine the flight path of the dragon and where it would want to go with all those people. He decided to go with the possibility that was easiest for him in his search efforts. He suspected that it just wanted to get them out of danger, so it would probably land in an open field outside of the city since it is so large in size. Matteus set off at a fairly brisk pace towards where he suspected the dragon would land hoping it wouldn't be too hard to find once he got to the edge of the city.

After walking for a while, managed to get to the edge of the city, so he started paying a little more attention to his surroundings to try to spot the dragon. He thought the task couldn't be too difficult considering how dark it was in color, and it would be against the green of the grass, but he couldn't spot the dragon in the initial circumspection after reaching the city limits. He looked for a good scouting point in the field to spot and look again, and he decided on a hill a decent way into the field. Matteus continued to the new vantage point then searched again, and he continued this process until he located the huge dragon with all the people.

Matteus approached the group, but he stopped at a distance where he would not draw too much attention especially since they are so busy annoying each other. He stood there and watched the girl with the wings poke, prod, and annoy the quiet boy with weird glowing eyes. The quiet boy did not do much about the poking except give the weird bat girl some cross looks and minor physical retaliation. He saw the girl with the bright red hair walk over and pick up the nice girl who stupidly threw herself in between the two factions at the riot. The red-head started yelling something about debts and cheap stuff and lies which he did not have the prior context to know where it applied, but he would remember it encase the proper context reveals itself. Then, the girl that really likes hugs decided to breathe fire which gather little more than some disinterested glances from glow boy and some flat comment from the angry red-head before bat girl vice gripped glow boy's cheek. She got a few contemptful glares as glow boy sat down else where, and she stormed off from the group towards him. Matteus gave her an empty but analytical stare before approaching the group she just left since this is what he searched for. He found both of the people he considered, and he was not about to let that effort go to waste, but he didn't say anything as he approached as the approach itself took all of his courage. He just tried to blend into the group as if he had been with them the entire time.
SonicBoom
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by SonicBoom »

Conrad paused for a moment, then looked right at Matteus as he got near the group, taking a moment to examine him with such an intent stare, though mostly of boredom, then went back to listening, laying down this time. "Why are we here again..?"
Spoiler:
Pumpkinium
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Pumpkinium »

skoonia POOFEd behind matteus and papped his shoulder "ayy lmao"

Uni saw Matteus, and, of course, jumped over and gave him a hug. She could easily recognize different faces, seeing as she's not used to seeing them ever. Very well prepared to make as many friends as possible. "Eeeeeeee! Hiiii! You look cool!" Skonia sat on the ground, smiling at Uni's constant hugging.
help me
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by ShadriaFan »

Usagi watched from a distance. She wasn't used to being around huge groups, and usually those huge groups turned out to be gang members preparing to assault her. Usagi doubted that they were gang members-espeically that Conrad kid-which was why she told them her name. She waited til a calm point and would return.
Pastaa~Chao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Pastaa~Chao »

"Huh, why're you coming towards me...?" As Nietona was entranced, the viridian girl put out her hands in front of her and backed away to show no harm, and her eyes quietly dimmed as quickly as they had glowed. When the redhead snapped out of the trance, Pastaa sighed in relief but not before Nietona got her point across. "Well, sorry for being so curious!" She wanted to also say sorry not sorry but she surprised herself by actually being sorry and even ashamed of herself. "That was rather rude of me, really, though. I shouldn't have been so demanding. It's just..." What was she going to do with herself?

Arguing with Nietona was not going to help anyone and the phoenix had a point. "Look, I don't mean to imply you've lied. I just didn't want you to lie to me about my identity if you chose to tell me about it, but then I saw you were very honest anyway when you said you didn't know me." After all, she was desperate. Without an idea of what her past was like, Pastaa feared she wouldn't make it out there in this rather volatile world.

"Cheap tricks? What did I do? All I know is that you came closer to me after i yelled at you not very nicely," Pastaa said, sighing in relief once the redhead let her down. "Regardless, I'm sorry if whatever I did troubled you, though I'm not exactly sure what it is in the first place?"

Once she was done replying to Nietona, she turned around to look at Skonia, Uni, Conrad, Usagi and Matteus, blinking her eyes at them in confusion.
Chao Island Roleplay: Rebirth: "I speak with the tones of shadowed viridian (#00BF8F)..."
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Dr. Roivas »

Fenito simply stayed silent. He had mastered the art of quietly observing conversation, which of course assisted him greatly in his job. For the most part, he had nothing to say, and just decided to go with the flow until the flow goes somewhere he doesn't like.