Mob Ties: Sign up topic

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Pic. v2.0
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Mob Ties: Sign up topic

Post by Pic. v2.0 »

PLOT

The Lacosta family, the biggest family in New York state, has been on the top of the food chain for a century now. They always were able to whack the cometitionbefore they even got close. But Now, a new threat, the Shannon family, has been stepping on their land. The Shannon's have been the top dogs in boston, but they need to spread their wings. To settle this, The leader or the Lacosta's , Mattia Lacosta, decided to take the leader, who is undisclosed, out. Little did he know that the Shannon's were predicting this and decided to strap a bomb to the car.

SIGN-UP SHEET

Username:
Character Name:
Family:
Sex:
Average Name:
Brief Background:
Persona:
Profession:
Other:

MY SHEET

Username: Piccolo289
Character Name:Tony
Family:Lacosta
Sex:Male
Average Clothing:A Sweet tux And some loafers
Brief Background: Before his father got the bomb, his heart was set on being a chef. Afterwards, he decided to take the helm, honoring his father's name.
Persona:A generally Dislikable guy. He is a nervous wreck, will change attitude on the drop of the hat, and purposely shot his mother because he was so mad.
Profession:Chef/Whacker: Cooks deadly feasts.
Other:N/A

Username:
Character Name:
Family:
Sex:
Average Name:
Brief Background:
Persona:
Profession:
Other:

RULES
You know, the average rules. I am not even gonna say them because you all know them
Twerk

(10:06:43) Pic._v2.0: DUMP BUCKETS OF PISS ON HER WHEN SHE IS SLEEPING
(10:07:02) Pic._v2.0: AND THEN PUT HER HAND IN HOT WATER
(10:07:13) Dr._Roivas: pic is a fan of urine related vengeance