.:~ Super Smash Bros. 4 RP: Starting Anew! ~:.

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Re: .:~ Super Smash Bros. 4 RP: Starting Anew! ~:.

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

DeDeDe glance to the angry Rosalina. "Hey, calm down, I didn't mean to hit the green guy and your star pal. Once the D-Hammer charges up, it can't stop; hehahaha!" He had to stifle his grin to look genuine. The King could barely hold his excitement after pummeling his life-time enemy.
{Coldest of Shining Lightning}
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Rosalina pouted. "Well, we're going to have to go find the two now, and you're coming with me whether you like it or not…" She said, looking to the King. "To make up for the lies and pummels you've gave to everyone." she looked around. "Does that sound reasonable?"
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

"I don't know what you're talkin' 'bout, I ain't no cheat! He was serving injustices in Dreamland, so I, the King, had to knock some sense into him, that's all." DeDeDe stood firm, stubbornly crossing his arms over his massive chest.
Miniature Disasters~
Midnite
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: ミ☆

Post by Midnite »

"Well, I'm Skyworld's Goddess of Light in my own universe," Palutena calmly retorted, using levitation to hover a couple inches above the ground, and gently hefting Pikachu onto her right shoulder so she can properly hold her staff, "But that title currently means nothing since we're not in Skyworld. You may be the King of Dreamland, but this isn't Dreamland, either! You have no authority over this city, and, by proxy, you had no right to punish Kirby on these grounds."

"Lady Palutena is right!" Pit snarled, stashing his Guardian Orbitars away and taking out a large, cycloptic club that seemed to be crafted from black mineral -- the Ore Club, but not yet making an advance to the king, "You don't seem to care to abide by the rules of this city, now, do ya?"
- space for rent -
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

It was now the self-proclaimed King who was starting to get worried for himself. Staying outwardly cool, he tried to flip the tables back on his side, "Oh, that? That part was just a simple misunderstandin'. I couldn't deal with the pink menace before we ended up in this Tournament, so I had no other choice than to get rid of him here so he wouldn't cause havoc and eat everyone up! That good enough for 'ya?"
Miniature Disasters~
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Mega man got had gotten out of the ground while the king had been revealing his deciet to the two newcomers. He got up and was now standing behind the penguin with his arms crossed and a metal saw blade in hand."Your going with us Dedede, i think now you owe us." He told the penguin, tapping his foot. A couple sparks flew off of him from the attacks from both samus and villager, but nothing major was damaged in even the slightest way.
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Post by Snowy »

( I'm so lost I even forgot I was a part of this... )
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

The big guy gave a hearty sigh. Even he knew his half-hearted facade couldn't hold up any longer, though he did manage to get a hit off on his greatest foe. Turning to see Mega Man and sweatdropping at the sharp metal blade in his hand, the King held up his gloved hands, admitting his defeat with some irritation. "Alright alright, I give. We coulda been pals, blue guy, had it not been for such awful timin'. I was gonna kick out the star lady befo' long though, she was too smart...!" He said, mumbling out the last part.

((Should Kirby and co fly out to another stage or land on the other side of the current stage?))
Miniature Disasters~
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: Cupcakes are evil.

Post by Yukki »

((I say that they should be somewhere completely new, like an area similar to that of the Forest in the SSE adventure. Like, it could be a dark, haunted forest place thingy and maybe we can catch up on the conflict there.))
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: ⍟ Prince Dignity ⍟

Post by ZeroAlpha »

((Pardon my bump. ^^;
Hmm... In response to your question, Frozen, I would probably agree with Yukki; even though this seems like somewhat of a sandbox RP at the moment since we don't have a solid plot yet, the current party would be given a reason to travel to another stage if it was for an ally, while Prism Tower could potentially be used as a sort of central gathering point later on. Don't feel inclined to go by just what I say, though; choose whichever option you like/are more comfortable with. c: If everyone else is still interested in keeping this roleplay alive, what do the rest of you think?))
Midnite
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: ミ☆

Post by Midnite »

((I'm still interested in keeping it alive. I've just been unsure how to respond atm. ^^; I do like Zero's idea of Prism Tower being a general gather point if we don't roll with a rest area like All-Star's. I do also feel that it should be a different stage that they've been launched to, although I've personally been thinking of a Wii U stage -- particularly Pilot Wings or Skyloft. I'd be up for anything, though.))
- space for rent -
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

((Eh, I'd feel better if Nacho chose where to fling them; I was waiting for her to respond this whole time.))
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( Sorry, I was on a trip and had limited internet access. ^u^

I think the Sky Loft would be a good place for Kirby and co. to end up. :3 ))
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

((Ok, thanks!))

Clouds fazed through the trio as they continued to gain height. Kirby, Toon Link and Luma were in the sky for who knows how long, but as they say, what comes up must come down. After passing through an unusually thick cloud, land was finally in sight! Kirby had his eyes closed all the while though, struggling to recover from DeDeDe's attack.
Miniature Disasters~
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: Cupcakes are evil.

Post by Yukki »

Toon Link landed with a very, very, very hard thud and felt something squishy land on his head, hardening his face into the dirt. After spitting out a clot of mud and regaining his mobility, he opened his eyes to see clouds all around him. he began pushing himself up only to have a chubby Luma slam him back down.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Luma sat atop ToonLink's head, looking around with a worried pair of eyes. "Momma?" He spoke carefully, pushing himself off of Toon Link's head to hover and look around the new area with a better view. The poor unaware star gave a whine of distress.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

Kirby soon landed beside the two, but bounced a couple feet away after hitting the ground harshly. Now laying flat on his stomach, the star child rubbed his face; uttering a weak "poyo..."
Miniature Disasters~