The Legend Of Zelda - Wind Waker RP (4/4 member spots taken)

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

Re: The Legend Of Zelda - Wind Waker RP (4/4 member spots ta

Post by EvilPinkamina »

When Rory finally finished his story, Ayra sighed, "Dang, I missed all that? On the bright side, I also missed Lita. Anyway, you got a plan to save your friend once we get to forsaken fortress?" He got up in the middle of asking that question and walked back over to the barrel he had perched on when Rory had been brought in.
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: The War Against Roaches is over...

Post by CasualCollision »

Rory frowned, and began to feel a little nervous again. "No... I guess I don't." he replied. "I guess we'll just have to wait until we get there. I can only imagine what a wretched place with a wretched name can look like." He decided.
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

"Mobgoblins everywhere, most of them with big pointy spears and they're HUUUUGEE, like, 10 feet tall. And SUUPER UGLY." Ayra described in exaggerated detail
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Rory sat up and tilted his head questioningly at Ayra. "And since when were you the know-all, go-to-for-information? How do you know this?"
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

"Because one of my contracts had me go there and I was too afraid to enter after seeing all of that. They looked AT LEAST 10 feet tall from where I was." Ayra motioned to try and drive her point home.
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

To Rory, that just added more questions. "Wait, I thought you were-" he was interrupted by a firm knock on the door.
"Heyyyy, new swabbie! You feelin' bettah yet? I understand if you're under the weather 'n' all, but I gots stuff for you to do!"
Rory sighed. "Oh well, I guess that's my queue. I'm feeling a bit better anyway, minus the constant rocking." He stretched his arms high and almost emitted a yawn, before hopping down from the bed. "You've been here for awhile too, haven't you? Don't you have anything to do around here too?" He asked.
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

"I have plenty of work. Staying quiet and hidden." Ayra mumbled. "Anyways, you probably wanna get out there and help do whatever work they say. They are helping ya friend after all."
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

"Yeah, I guess so..." Rory shrugged off the first thing he said, suspecting he was just a lazy crew member. He exited the sleeping quarter, remembering to close to door behind him, only to be face to face with another pirate he hadn't seen before.
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

After Rory closed the door, Ayra peeped out the keyhole to see where they'd be going.
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: Life wouldn't be so precious if there never was an end.

Post by Tobi »

Niko gave Rory some heavy pats on his shoulder. "Yarr harr matey, you got some good rest ay? Time to get to work!" Niko said loudly. "Follow me!" Niko said as he started walking off.
Quote removed because SOMEONE had to bug like 3 mods at a time over a signature.
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Rory sighed, and began following Niko at a leisurely pace. "Lemme guess, mopping, dishwashing, latrine scrubbing, in that particular order?" he mumbled with a silent scoff. It was at that moment that he realized that Rory was beginning to feel like himself again.
Last edited by CasualCollision on Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

Niko laughed really loudly. His laugh was like everything you would imagine a pirate laugh to be. "Aye, no worries swabbie! That is my job! You'll see as soon as we arrive, aye?" Niko said continuing to walk. He went down another pair of stairs, entering a room with a huge hole with a bunch of crates in it. "Here we are!" Niko said, gesturing Rory to take a look.
Quote removed because SOMEONE had to bug like 3 mods at a time over a signature.
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

After the two had left the limited viewpoint of the keyhole, Ayra risked a slight crack of the door. Then when he assured that there was no one else, he followed Niko and Rory.
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Rory walked up to the edge, taking in the underwhelming view that was the seemingly almost empty room. He scratched his head, rather confused. "So... Uh... What am I supposed to be looking at here? Is this some sort of storage room?"
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

"Arr, but it's also for swabbies like you to take the pirate test! It's a bit doozy, so get read, I'll show you what to do." Niko said as he walked to a big, steel switch on the floor. The switch was slightly rusty, but not rusty enough to seem immovable.

"You watch everything I'm about to show you real careful-like so you can cram it into your no doubt mushy swabbiebrain!" Niko said, as he jumped on top of the button, raising platforms in the middle of the room. The platforms were arranged in a pattern from beginning to end, with a few corners and ropes with lanterns hanging from them in between some of the platforms, which previously looked like they were just for lighting. "That was step one, the easy part!" Niko said as he walked up to the edge. "Step two is... JUMPING!" He said as he jumped onto the center of the first platform. "Now we're gonna step it up a notch, swabbie! The next platform is too far, so we're gonna use the rope! I hope you don't have sweaty palms!" He said as he leaped towards the rope, grabbed onto it and released to drop himself onto the next platform. From there on, Niko finished the entire training until he reached the end of the room.

"Alright, now, here's the catch swabbie! The platforms won't stay up the whole time! You can reset the platforms using the other switch, but if you don't make it in time, you have to do everything all over again!" Niko said chuckling. "Now come on over, swabbie!"