The Legend Of Zelda - Wind Waker RP (4/4 member spots taken)

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: Cupcakes are evil.

Re: The Legend Of Zelda - Wind Waker RP (5/5 member spots ta

Post by Yukki »

Lita was seeing stars for several moments, stunned by the impact of the tree. When her eyes finally straightened out and she began seeing things clearly, she sat up and rubbed the new bruise on her forehead, leaving the monsters nearby unnoticed.

"Ow..." She moaned, before sticking her middle finger at the tree. It was then when she saw the pig-like beasts that had her surrounded. Instinctively, she reached for the invisible spear on her back., but there was nothing there.

"Crap! Uh.. Hi! Hi.. fellow creatures.." Lita nervously waved, backing up against the tree, eyeing her spear on the ground several yards away, hidden in the tall grass.
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: The War Against Roaches is over...

Post by CasualCollision »

The creatures, having decided to take their frustration out on the poor Rito girl, began their assault. The one who had previously unsheathed a stick, swung at her with the force of a bent branch.
“Whap!” The stick went, striking the girl’s left cheek. The other two creatures prepared to join in the fun as well, unsheathing sticks of their own.
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Yukki »

"YOWCH!" Lita cried, the sticks feeling like whips. Bending over, she accepted the weapons falling onto her exposed back, each one coming down with a hard 'whap' onomatopoeia.

"Guys, the hell-- OW --did I-- OW --DO?!"

opening her eyes, she scanned her position for any means of escape, but didn't find any.

Damnit!

A beeping sound started to ring in Lita's ears, as the corner of her vision saw two red hearts. When the next stick landed on her, one heart was reduced to 3/4th of the heart.

"The hell?!"
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

“There you are!” Elma called out, having just now began witnessing the creatures mercilessly pummeling down on the feathered girl. Rory soon followed suit with even more twigs and leaves stuck to him, only to be stunned to see what was going on. This day was getting far too crazy for him.

“Rory, stay here!” Elma commanded, and she went to assist the Rito girl.
“Elma! No!” Rory blurted back, snapping out of it.

Elma obviously ignored him, and advanced the enemy head-on, sword unsheathed. One of the three creatures caught sight of the charging brunette, but did not react in time for her move. In one fell swoop, Elma disarmed the bipedal pig, slicing the stick just barely above the wielder’s hand. With a shocked look on his face, he braced himself for the oncoming boot to his gut.

“OOF!” The creature let out, as he was pinned to the ground by the force of Elma's foot.

“So far so good…” Elma thought to herself, turning her attention to the pig-like creatures who have since ceased beating the Rito to attend to her. Meanwhile, Rory was standing in awe.
Last edited by CasualCollision on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Yukki »

Lita, thanking the heavens for someone to help, forced her aching arms limbs to work and shuffled over to her discarded spear, picked it up, and pointed it at a nearby beast. It took a step back before giving a sinister glare back to Rory, and Lita let her rage explode.

"Payback, ya morons!" Lita then lunged for the second monster, spear pointed at it's leg. Stabbing the creature, she withdrew the blade from the new wound and used the size of the wooden pole to flip the monster aside, not without punting it's face in. The blows sent it spiraling into the nearby thorn bushes.

The last one tried to attack her from behind, it's attention back to the Rito, and while it did manage to land a blow on her left arm, Lita immediately whipped around and kicked it back, but it only hobbled a few steps backwards. Lita glanced at the brunette human, hoping that the girl wouldn't steal her thunder and finish it off.
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Elma sheathed her sword, and crossed her arms in a cool fashion.

“It’s all yours.” She said, telling from the Rito’s expression that she wanted to take her anger back onto the beast.

However, she unknowingly took her foot off of the pinned down monster of her own. Carefully but surely, the creature unsheathed a short knife from his side-pocket. As he silently stood up from behind, he was ever so cautious not to attract their attention as he attempted the carefully coordinated backstab…

“CLUNK!” A loud metallic noise made, along with an unsettling cracking sound. Rory had swung the stolen garden hoe, the end-side part violently colliding with the creature’s temple. And with that, the creature was out cold.

“This ends now! We’re getting out of here!” Rory shouted at the two of them. “You almost got yourself killed for pete’s sake!
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Yukki »

Lita paused, glaring at the boy who has stolen her prey. Not long after, she refocused on the fight, but not without---

"WAHAHAHAHAHA!" Standing proudly with her head skyward and laughing,

"I AM THE AWESOME LITA, AND I WILL TAKE YOU DOWN! PREPARE TO BE FINISHED OFF, FIEND!" A random spotlight shined down of the bird creature, catching the enemy off-guard. Continuing her spotlight time, she swiftly aimed her spear at it, and is epically missed its arm.

"Thatdidn'thappen!" Lita again aimed her spear at it's arm, and by now the creature dodged, ready for any of her attacks now.

"Hey, get back here so that I can finish you off!" Now the two were in a mad dance, Lita constantly being provoked by the beast that had begun to taunt her.

"GET BACK HERE!"
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Elma and Rory simultaneously face-palmed, as the two humanoids pursued in a game of cat and mouse. Taking a deep breath, Rory continued.

“I can’t believe you, Elma! How do you know if these guys were even dangerous?! For all we know, the girl could’ve just done something to tick them off, and now look at them!” He exclaimed, pointing at the heavily injured creatures.

“Relax.” Elma began. “I knew these guys were aggressive from the start. Unlike you, who spends time reading about bird-people and laying around all day,” She remarked. “I happen to keep up with what goes on around the great sea. These dudes don’t listen to reason, and blindly attack anyone on sight. They’re hopeless!”

“And what exactly gives you the right to decide to…” The two bickered on, whilst the Rito hopelessly tried to take down the last remaining foe.
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Yukki »

Five and thirty seconds passed before the enemy finally tripped over the black and orange sphere. Falling down hard on it's face, Lita stomped her way over to the creature and with her wooden spear, whacked it to unconsciousness. But that wasn't enough to satisfy her piled up anger.

"WAHAHAHA! TOLD YA!" She kicked it's exposed head, then proceeded to laugh like a moron.

Meanwhile, something in the trees stirred.
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

“For the last time, I’m not-” Rory paused. The young duo's arguing ceased, as they barely heard the rustling from above.

“What the heck…” Elma muttered, as she looked up to see something hanging on a branch, high in the canopy.
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: Life wouldn't be so precious if there never was an end.

Post by Tobi »

The mysterious girl who was dropped by the bird was already awake at this point, hanging from the branch. She was looking at Lita and let out a sigh, hard enough for Lita to hear. "You really are one, aren't you..." She said in a sassy way.

"You there, bird girl. You have wings, right? Do me a favor, and get me down from here, will ya?" She said, having her arms crossed.
Quote removed because SOMEONE had to bug like 3 mods at a time over a signature.
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Yukki »

Halting her stage spotlight, Lita focused her attention on the dangling girl in the trees above.

"I'd love to, but first, can you tell me why you're in a tree of all places?" Lita huffed. "This island gets weirder and weirder by the minute. Geez! And all I was doing was looking for that thing that came from the sky.. and those two losers back there decided to follow me." She pointed behind her, her aim a bit off and her finger indicating not the two people but a random bush.

"I can't wait to get off of this island!"
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

The girl hanging from the branch was still crossing her arms, looking very unamused. She sighed and started thinking, since she didn't get the feeling she was getting far with this chit-chat. "Just... get me out of here, I know what you're looking for."
Quote removed because SOMEONE had to bug like 3 mods at a time over a signature.
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

"Hey! You're the girl I saw through the telescope!" Elma blurted out, eyes straight up. "I knew you'd be okay!"

Rory, who was less amused, sighed solemnly. "Yes, she's alright. Can we please get her down and get this all over with?" He contemplated getting back to the watchtower to take another nap.
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

The mysterious girl glanced over at Elma. "Well, aren't you just all a noisy folk out he-" She said as she was interrupted by the tree branch snapping, dropping her on the ground. "Ow..." She let out.
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Yukki »

Lita watched the entire scene where the strange girl had fallen on her rear. Lita began hacking up a fit of laughter as she let herself fall onto the earth, giggling.

"AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA!" Sticking her index finger at the girl rudely, she gagged, "What kind of hairstyle is THAT?!"
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

As she got up, she hmmph'd at Lita's comment. "You're one to talk. And at least I didn't take more than 5 minutes before I could take out one of these tools." A mysterious, taller, more buff man, seemingly a pirate came running along. "Miss! Miss Tetra!" He shouted. He came running up to the mysterious girl.
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

"Oh goddesses..." Rory muttered under his breath, as the large pirate approached them. He dropped the garden hoe and bit his lip. He began to worry what kind of 'pirates' were on shore of the island. Rory had read plenty of books, some containing brutal, nasty pirates, as well as ones containing light-hearted, adventurous, albeit edgy ones. He prayed the ones ashore were the latter.

"Is it just me, or is this forest getting a little bit too crowded?" Elma blurted, counting everyone around her.
"Oh my god, shut up! That could be one of the pirates!" Rory whispered into her ear, after edging next to her.
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

"Oh! Oh thank... Thank goodness! You're safe! When I saw you get dropped on this summit, I thought for sure you'd..." He said as he reached Tetra, panting. "Summit?" Tetra questioned. "So that bird dropped me on top of a mountain? Well, wasn't that nice of it." Tetra turned around to the entrance. "Well, don't just stand there! Let's go! Time to repay our debt to that bird in full!" Tetra shouted to the pirate as she ran off. "But, Miss... What about these people?" The pirate muttered. "Don't worry about those fools, come on!" She commanded. The pirate hesitated for a second, then began running after her.
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Re: The Legend Of Zelda - Wind Waker RP (4/4 member spots ta

Post by Tobi »

((For people following this, Yukki has left and as well been banned, so I will temporarily take over her character in this story until it can be discarded))

"HEY!" Lita let out. She didn't seem glad that she just ran off like that, without thanking her or anything like that for killing those creatures. "Where do you think you're going?!" She flew off the hill and started running after her. "You didn't even thank me for SAVING YOUR ASS!!" She said while running.
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Rory stood, still somewhat petrified, as the others made their way out of the forest. Elma, still standing beside Rory, sighed at the Rito’s detestable behavior thus far. “There’s just nothing pleasing her, is there?” She spoke in a volume so that only Rory could hear her.
Rory, having finally snapping out if it, said “Yeah, I gotta reiterate what I said before; she IS a handful.”
Elma began making her way out of the forest along with the rest of the gang. “Well, come on! Let’s get out of here!”
“Finally, something she says that I WON’T protest to.” Rory thought.
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

The two pirates were held up by the angry Rito child. "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO THANK ME FOR SAVING YOU!" Lita insisted. The pirate girl had her arms crossed and didn't look amused by her demands. "What are you talking about? You didn't save me from anything, you were running around like a cuccoo with her head chopped off." The pirate girl replied.
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

“Do these pirates even know where they’re going?” Elma thought out loud. “I’m fairly sure we went that way before.”
“As long as we get out safe and sound, I could honestly care less as to how we get out.” Rory replied, giving up on telling Elma to hush down. Ever since they were small children, Elma would always say inappropriate things at inappropriate times. Now that the threat has seemingly subsided, Rory shook off her comment like he always did.
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

Lita was quite enraged by her comment and her stubbornness to not say she's thankful for her heroic deed. "I KILLED THOSE MONSTER SO THEY COULDN'T GET TO YOU!" Lita said in an angry manner.
Tetra sighed and turned towards the other pirate. "I don't have time for this, let's head back to the ship." She said. "Y-yes, of course, Miss Tetra! Let's head back this instant, the crew is very concerned about you!" He said quite excited.
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

At this point, Rory and Elma were, quite frankly, beginning to get fed up by their bickering. Rory began to fast-walk past the hot-headed bird and the duo of pirates who were holding them up. Elma soon followed suit. Before they knew it, the leaves and branches made way for the light ahead; they made it outside!
“Thank. Goodness.” Rory sighed in relief.