No Game No Life RP

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
natoo
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Location: Plotting to take over the world, I can't tell you my location.

No Game No Life RP

Post by natoo »

I haven't RPed here in forever, so I decided to start an RP based on an anime I've been watching lately and become obsessed with.

Plot: In the world of Disboard, things work fairly differently there. The Ten Pledges are the rules that govern the world of Disboard. They were set by Tet when he became the One True God at the end of the eternal war between the Old Deus. Players of a formal game must swear by the ten pledges by raising their right hand and saying "Aschente". After which these pledges apply to them

The Ten Pledges are as follows:
1 All murder, war, and robbery is forbidden in this world.
2 All conflict in this world will be resolved through games.
3 In games, each player will bet something that they agree is of equal value.
4 As long as it doesn't violate pledge three, anything may be bet, and any game may be played.
5 The challenged party has the right to decide the rules of the game.
6 Any bets made in accordance with the pledges must be upheld.
7 Conflicts between groups will be conducted by designated representatives with absolute authority.
8 Being caught cheating during a game is grounds for an instant loss.
9 In the name of God, the previous rules may never be changed.
10 Let's all have fun and play together!

The Ten Pledges are completely unbreakable, however, loopholes may be found, such as "Being Caught" cheating, however, cheating without being caught is possible.

All intelligent beings, regardless of Race, are called "The Exceed". More information on The Exceed can be found here http://no-game-no-life.wikia.com/wiki/Exceed

Your character can be from Disboard, or from another world [The "real" world], and brought to Disboard by Tet.
If your character is from Disboard, they can be from any of the races ranked 6 and lower. The Flügel [Angels], Elves, Dwarves, Fairies, Demonia [Demons], Exmachina, Dhampir [Vampire], Lunamana, Werebeast, Seiren [Mermaid] and Imanity [Humans]. Links to descriptions of each race are on the wiki linked above.

If your character is from the "real" world, they would be considered to be Imanity, but they might have knowledge that most Imanity don't.

Rules:
Follow all CI rules
No spamming, flaming, bunnying, etc
Have fun.

Character sheet:
Name:
Race:
Bio:
Appearance: [Pictures are fine]
Other?:

I will post a list of other people's characters as well as my own after people start posting. I will edit this list whenever a new character is created so I can add them.
Possible soon-to-be Beta Tester of an (un)official Sword Art Online-based MMORPG.
[There will be 500 Beta testers, as far as I heard, and so far, only 560 have signed up]

My newest RP:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=45901
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Re: No Game No Life RP

Post by ShadriaFan »

Character sheet:
Name: Selene
Race: Dhampir
Bio: Growing up in Disboard, she barely leaves Oceando in fear of the sunlight. But in order to mature she now goes out at night to attempt to obtain blood of others-but that is difficult with the 10 Pledges in place.
Appearance: http://www.wallpaperfly.com/thumbnails/ ... net_87.jpg
Other?:
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
natoo
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by natoo »

[Most of the races are explained in the light novel, which I haven't read yet, so I'll just say that looks right for now.]

Character list:
Mine:
Name: Toshio
Race: Imanity
Bio: Born in another world, Toshio was brought to Disboard after playing a game against Tet over the internet and nearly winning. Toshio's internet connection was shared in the apartment complex he lived in, so he often had to deal with incredible amounts of lag, leaving him usually unable to be social, even online. Because of this, he has some very unusual quirks when he tries to talk to others.
Appearance: http://s2.goodfon.su/wallpaper/previews ... 431783.jpg
Other: Has knowledge from the "Real" world, making him a bit different from the Imanity who were born in Disboard.

Shadriafan:
Character sheet:
Name: Selene
Race: Dhampir
Bio: Growing up in Disboard, she barely leaves Oceando in fear of the sunlight. But in order to mature she now goes out at night to attempt to obtain blood of others-but that is difficult with the 10 Pledges in place.
Appearance: http://www.wallpaperfly.com/thumbnails/ ... net_87.jpg
Other?:
Possible soon-to-be Beta Tester of an (un)official Sword Art Online-based MMORPG.
[There will be 500 Beta testers, as far as I heard, and so far, only 560 have signed up]

My newest RP:
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Post by ShadriaFan »

so how many people do you want to join?
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
natoo
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by natoo »

I'll wait a couple days, if nobody else joins, I guess it's just us.

My newest RP:
Kavomatovlraf
Child Chao
Child Chao

No Game No Life RP

Post by Kavomatovlraf »

I prefer talking to ghettoman.. Seriously, the man came driectly out of LA, and it was the funniest thing Ive seen in my life when he globaled.