Adventures in Mythicalia! (MEMBERS NEEDED)

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: I just wanna play video games.

Adventures in Mythicalia! (MEMBERS NEEDED)

Post by CitrusCat »

((This is a sort of "sandbox" RP, as of right now. A plot can form as we progress.))

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/ ... 7yyn8r.jpg
((Credit to dewottlover for the image!))

Welcome to Mythicalia and its neighboring lands. Many fantastic creatures inhabit this world. You, and many others, can feel free to explore to your heart's content! Adventure awaits!

List of notable locations:
Spoiler:
MYTHICALIA - The mainland, filled with a variety of creatures. Notable locations include the following:

Skyshine City - The landmass containing this large city is suspended in the air by magic. It contains Stellanight Garden, which has many exotic, nocturnal plants, some hard to find in the rest of Mythicalia.

Terrashade Town - A village, the center of which is a giant oak tree. No matter where the sun is located in the sky, the shade of the tree is directly below it, covering the buildings of the village.

Cyber Canyon - This place was once taken over by creatures known as Virals. After their leader was defeated, Virals still remain, albeit less hostile.

Digital Desert - Another home for the Virals, neighboring Cyber Canyon. There is notably an Oasis located here.

Feline Falls - A village located near a waterfall. Highly intelligent cats live here, capable of speech and walking on their hind legs like a person.

Forest of Darkness - This forest is home to many creatures. Some say the forest is haunted, but others say it isn't as dangerous as people think.

Azure Island - All the inhabitants of this island are blue in color, interestingly, no matter what species.
Spoiler:
DRACALIA - The homeland of all the Dragons. The weather here changes from place to place. The major locations are listed:

Mt. Shiver - This mountain is constantly freezing, covered in ice and snow. It is home to the Winter Master Dragon, the Winter Seasonal Dragon, and the Ice Dragons.

Petal Mountain - The cliffs of the mountain contain all kinds of greenery. It is home to the Spring Master Dragon, the Spring Seasonal Dragon, and the Flower Dragons.

Dull Hilltop - There always seems to be a chilly breeze here, and plants are brown and wilting. This is home to the Autumn Master Dragon, the Autumn Seasonal Dragon, and the Leaf Dragons.

Aquarius Cliff - A warm cliffside near the ocean. It is home to the Summer Master Dragon, the Summer Seasonal Dragon, and the Beach Dragons.

Infernoblitz Volcano - Thankfully, this volcano is no longer active. The Sun Dragon and Fire Dragons live here.

Lunastar Valley - In between all the other areas of Dracalia is this location. It is home to the Moon Dragon and Darkness Dragons.

Psychic Plateau - A floating pathway allows people to reach the top of this endlessly high plateau. It is said the Galactic Dragon may occasionally pass by.

Spiritbone Cave - This massive cave is located at the base of Psychic Plateau. It is said that you will feel the presence of the dead once you enter here. Many avoid this place, as they fear the Dragon of Death which supposedly lives inside.

Forest Maze - A massive forest near Psychic Plateau. There is supposedly a clearing in the center of the forest where the Dragon of Life is supposed to be, but no one has ever been able to find it.
Spoiler:
ARCTICALIA - The northern icy wasteland in which no known creatures reside. No one ever visits this place, claiming the extemely low temperature makes it too dangerous.
List of notable species:
Spoiler:
Dragons - This includes the Galactic Dragon, the Dragon of Death, the Dragon of Life, the Moon Dragon, the Sun Dragon, the Master Dragons, the Seasonal Dragons, and the Elemental Dragons. Hybrid Dragons also exist, but are rare.

Chikiko - The plentiful species in Mythicalia, they live in multiple villages across the land. They resemble large, upright rodents with long ears and tails, and have a mane of hair on their head. They also have small wings. Chikiko come in many colors.

Wolfoxes - Creatures resembling both a wolf and a fox. They are calm during the day, but can turn aggressive at night.

Fennecats - These creatures have large ears, and are relatively small. They are almost never aggressive.

Blobs - These creatures can change shape but usually can't change their color.

Sea Serpents - They reside in any large body of water. They are extremely protective of their young.

Phoenixes - Contrary to popular belief, water does not harm them, as it evaporates instantly upon contact. This is due to their extremely high body temperatures, which they have control over.

Aquetzals - Aquatic birds similar to the Phoenix. They live in coastal areas, and are skilled at catching fish.

Shamrocs - Birds with leaflike plumage, they are considered very lucky if you spot one, as they are rare.

Frostbats - Being bitten by this creature results in your body temperature being lowered drastically, in addition to the pain. Frost usually appears near the bite marks.

Flammabats - They are the opposite of Frostbats, with their bite resulting in a harsh burning sensation.

Florabbits - They are considered forest guardians. The type of flower they have as a tail depends on the region they were born in.

Souleeches - These creatures are generally small. They can fly, and will generally attach themselves to the backs of snails after destroying their shells. They can grow larger and more menacing after consuming enough souls.

Unichromes - Monochrome unicorns, basically. They are very rare, as they avoid other creatures.

Virals - Creatures who invaded the land once before, but were left behind after the defeat of their leader. They are much more timid now.

Toxitooth Tigers - Purple sabertooth tigers with a toxic bite.

Tortoisaurus - These large, slow-moving creatures live in the desert. They are usually quite calm.

Porcuspikes - Oversized rodents wearing a plate of spiked armor on their backs. They can be aggressive, but only if provoked.

Real world creatures - Cats, dogs, birds, snails, fish, wolves, foxes, and more. They are usually more intelligent than those in the real world, however.
Rules:

No Godmodding!
Don't kill without permission. This includes NPCs. I will notify you if a character is an important NPC, so don't try to kill it!
I will control NPCs.
Don't control characters which do not belong to you.
You do not have to be a species listed as a "notable species", but you cannot be human, as they do not exist in this world.
You can have as many characters as you can handle.
No extreme blood or gore, and please censor any major cursing.
Have fun!

Character Sheet:

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Starting Location:
Other:

((Note: More locations and species may be added to the lists as I come up with more ideas!
Also, let me know if I forgot something. But don't say I forgot the plot, because like I said, sandbox RP.))

((Also, dewottlover might be helping with this RP, if she decides to.))

((And, if you'd like me to create an OOC topic for this RP, let me know! If that is the case, then this will be the IC topic, in case you're wondering.))
Last edited by CitrusCat on Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
What is my life anymore?
Steam Account: Tangerine (custom URL is "asrielfan")
Toram159
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Re: Adventures in Mythicalia!

Post by Toram159 »

Yey fantasy RP

Name: Jenny/Aggro/Boomy/Marty/Kahtt Layane Willow
Species: Changeling, a species of Elf that are distantly related to cats.
Appearance: Her skin is pale. She has freckles across her cheeks and nose, aswell as some going down the back of her neck, her shoulders and upper back. Her eyes are cat-like, and are bright green. Her nose is cat-like aswell. She has four digits(One thumb, three fingers) on each hand and foot, with the nails having grown out into black claws of sorts. She has a long slender tail, with a tuft of black fur at the end. Her ears are pointed, and she has fangs, and sharp molars. Her hair is black and her bangs, which are green, cover her right eye. Her bangs and eye color varies depending on which soul is currently possessing her body. Green is Jenny, Red is Aggro, Cyan is Marty, Dark Blue is Kahtt, and Purple is Boomy.
She wears the outfit that the girl under mage: Personality:
Spoiler:
Jenny: Jenny is normally friendly, kind, and polite. She has a bit of a temper, but isn't a particularly violent person.
Aggro:Aggro is Rude, aggressive, and dominating. She hates to be bossed around, and will openly question any orders she's given. She is very quick to be offended. Has a soft spot for children.
Marty: Marty is smart, polite, and generally friendly. Despite her normal behavior she is a bit of a know-it-all and often may insult someone with out intention.
Kahttt: Kat is shy, timid, and introverted. She hates social interactions and often times acts in a paranoid manner. Despite her hsy and timid personality she won't hesitate to defend herself from any perceived threats.
Boomy: Boomy is desctructive, care free, and relaxed. She isn't afraid of much, and often smokes.
Starting Location: Terrashade Town
Other: Jenny suffers from a shapeshifter specific spiritual affliction. Occasionally when a shapeshifter changes from, their soul is changed. These changes often vary from slight changes in personality, to completely abandoning civilized life. Jenny, specifically, suffers from Soul Fragmentation. Soul Fragmentation occurs when a portion of one's soul forms its own consciousness and splits off into its own individual being. However this soul isn't complete, and must remain near its 'host' soul, other wise it will fade away, ceasing to exist and severely harming the 'host' soul, taking what ever part of the soul it came from with it. While Jenny can see and hear her Soul fragments, no one else, aside from psychics, ghosts, and mediums, can see or hear them.
Last edited by Toram159 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deviant Art: http://toram159.deviantart.com/
RP Repository: http://www.rprepository.com/p/Sketch444/
Steam: Toram159/Sketch444
XBL Gamer Tag: Malum159
PSN: etcha-sketch159
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by CitrusCat »

((Sounds great, but there is just one problem: Kat is the name of one of dewottlover's characters, I believe. So you might need to change that one name. Hope that isn't too big of an inconvenience.))
What is my life anymore?
Toram159
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Toram159 »

Aright, Kat is just a shortened version of Katherine. So Dewottlover's character could be Kat and my character could be Katherine, or a different spelling of the name? Could a different spelling work?
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by CitrusCat »

((A different spelling is fine, or you could just use the full version of the name instead of the shortened version. Either works.))
What is my life anymore?
Toram159
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Toram159 »

Aright, maybe something like Kahtt? Could dis verk?
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by CitrusCat »

((As long as you're OK with it, then yes.))
What is my life anymore?
Toram159
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Toram159 »

Aight, I'll update my post then.
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by CitrusCat »

((Alright, accepted!))
What is my life anymore?
Toram159
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Toram159 »

So when are we going to start?
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by CitrusCat »

((If you'd like to start now, that's fine.))
What is my life anymore?
Toram159
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Toram159 »

I'd like to start but I don't really know how XD
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by CitrusCat »

((I hate when that happens. XD Hmm... Are they visiting the town? Or perhaps they live there?))
What is my life anymore?
Toram159
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Toram159 »

Oop: I imagine they'd live there or something.

Jenny sighed. She was roaming around Terrashade town doing some errands her mother had told her to do. Most of them being incredibly boring. She let out a frustrated sigh.
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by CitrusCat »

A small, black creature with yellow eyes was also present in the town. He was sitting at the base of the massive tree, daydreaming. ((This is one of the "NPC" characters that I will control.))
What is my life anymore?
Toram159
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Toram159 »

Jenny leaned up on the tree in the Town center. She wasn't wearing her 'fancy' clothes, wearing a short sleeved half jacket over a long sleeved cotton shirt, a pair of brown trousers and a pair of black boots that covered up to her knees. She red off the list she was holding, evidently frustrated.
dewottlover
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: Strange, dark, but cute

Post by dewottlover »

I want to join! but I don't really want to control Light since I won't be able to post often, and I don't want to control a main character if everyone has to wait for me
Can you do it for me Citrus?

Name: Kat
Species: Morphikit
Appearance: Cat with wings
Spoiler:
Personality: Very friendly and playful, acts like a cat for the most part and only says "nya," likes to stand on top others' heads
Starting Location: Feline Falls
Other: Kat is able to change the texture of her fur to allow her to be able to attack, defend, and travel. For example, she can make her fur hard and spiky so she can have spiky armor.

Name: Varonica
Species: Vamaric
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: she likes to mess with others from time to time, but she likes to be a good friend. She prefers the dark, but will come out at day sometimes.
Starting Location: Forest of Darkness
Other: Her species likes to come out at night and roam the forests, preferable the Forest of Darkness, they are also known for using magic and spells, but each one has a different magical specialty. Varonica's specialty is teleportation
NightSmudge!:http://nightsmudge.deviantart.com/

mer... hello peoples

I am the Empress of the Demons, I control the power of the Unnamed Evil within my worlds.
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by CitrusCat »

((Accepted! And sure, I can control Light for you.))
What is my life anymore?
Toram159
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Toram159 »

Jenny groaned, having only gone through a little over a third of the errands on the list. She never understood why she was sent on these stupid errands rather then her mother just go out and do it herself.
dewottlover
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by dewottlover »

Kat was at Feline falls curled up on top of the roof of a house, taking a nap
she was dreaming about flying around Myhticalia

Varonica was off in forest of Darkness, experimenting with spells and magic
"heh, my new long distance teleportaion spell is finally complete, now to test it out"
in a confident voice, she recited the spell

"Bring me near
Bring me far
Bring me to the place I choose

I will travel
to the greatest of places
I will travel to where I need"

she became enveloped by a white light and was sent to Terrashade Town
...about half a mile above the ground...

"darn it, it still has some errors"

she sighed and waited for the ground to get close enough to do another spell

mer... hello peoples

I am the Empress of the Demons, I control the power of the Unnamed Evil within my worlds.
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by CitrusCat »

((She "waited for the ground to get close enough"?))

The dark creature, who was named Shadow, closed his eyes.

Meanwhile, at Feline Falls, an orange cat stared at the roof of her house. She could see that Kat had apparently decided to rest there. Luckily, she didn't mind that much. The cat, Tangerine, then turned around to see her younger sibling Clementine was no longer beside her. Tangerine sighed. "Where did she run off to...?" she said to herself.
What is my life anymore?
dewottlover
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by dewottlover »

(eh heh heh bouncy time)

When Varonica was about a hundred feet from the ground, she cast a rubbery shield around herself (like a big rubber ball)
"GERONIMOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

she landed about 10 feet away from Shadow and bounced up again, and continued to bounce through the street, eventually coming to a stop

mer... hello peoples

CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by CitrusCat »

Shadow's eyes flew open. "Wha-?? What was THAT?" He was quite startled. He looked around, but didn't see anything that appeared to be dangerous to him. "..."
What is my life anymore?
dewottlover
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by dewottlover »

(friend, friend, frieeend, friend friend friend friend friendfriendfriendfriendfriendFRIENDFRIENDFRIENDFRIENDFRIENDFRIENDFRIEND...
I made a thing
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/ ... 7yyn8r.jpg
go ahead and use it if it'll fit on CI :) )

mer... hello peoples

CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by CitrusCat »

((OMG thank you so much! I'll definitely use it if it fits! Let me check...))

((EDIT: It's too big. Is it possible to resize it, or...?))
Last edited by CitrusCat on Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
What is my life anymore?