Wayfarers of Avalon

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 5 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Re: Wayfarers of Avalon

Post by Triert »

"That's where I stop asking questions..."
Blasphemy
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Blasphemy »

"I'm about to cook rabbit stew, but for now I'm making tea. For now, please rest your knee." She said with a warm smile.

With that, she left him, closing the door to the bedroom behind her.
"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection."
-Henri Poincare

They Who Lack a Face (Newest Project, Updating)
dA|Tumblr|Pokemon X Adventure Tumblr
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

The Shifter took a whiff at the air. "Hot leaf juice is always nice I guess..." He said with a smile as he took a rest, despite all that had happened to him lately, he could finally feel safe with this stranger.
Blasphemy
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Blasphemy »

The demoness shed her armor and took a simple white dress from the closet, putting it on. She took a dark blue apron from the stove (one of those old ones that have a pipe running through the top of the house. You have to use wood to heat it up) and tied that around her waist and neck. After the water was boiling, she poured it in a small black kettle she owned. Then she took a small sheet of thin paper and put some leaves on it. She tied it up to make a make-shift tea bag and submerged it in the in tea kettle. While she waited for the tea to get ready, she took the rabbit and began to prepare it for cooking.

When the tea was finished, she walked up to the Shifter's door and knocked on it, "Are you awake?"
"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection."
-Henri Poincare

Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

The Shifter had snored very loudly.
Blasphemy
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Blasphemy »

She giggled a little before leaving him to sleep. While chopping the vegetables for the stew, she thought about what to do for his knee. I'll bring him to the Fairy Queen...Perhaps she will be willing to help.
-Henri Poincare

Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

The Shifter had begun to fall into a dream, which dropped him into a celestial azure plane among the stars, in front of him a large mouth had opened. "Hello, Shifter."

"What in the hell are you?" Sandur ask as he floated in the vastness of the plane.

"Does this form displease you, let me change into something you are more comfortable with." The mouth had turned into a Celestial Humanoid, and stood before the Shifter. "I, am Deva."

"Are you sure this isn't just a dream?"

"Funny, when you meet me it feels like a dream. But when you think to have died you believe your reality is my plane. I come to warn you, you have taken a path you are still able to leave from. But should you choose not to, you agree that it's one you may very well die from." Deva sternly warned him.

"I'm already on the run for my life, what's makes staying here any different?"

"Don't assume your own troubles are worse than what you're unaware of, that will be your undoing!" Deva yelled as his form grew to a larger state in front of him.

"Hold on, why tell this to me. Either I'm dreaming or I've ascended, so which is it?" He had asked Deva as the celestial being shrunk back down.

"What's wrong with a fair warning, after all, this has a lot more to do with me than you're aware of. So, I come to you and ensure you know there is still time to flee. That's fair, I'm a fair being, I see nothing wrong with such. Now, back to your world!" Deva said as The Shifter was grabbed by him and flung past the stars and back to himself sleeping. He'd awoken in a fright, and gave a quick, sharp, piercing yell.
Blasphemy
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Blasphemy »

Hearing the yell, the female almost dropped the ladle she was holding, but she managed to catch it before it had hit the floor. Quickly, she grabbed her axe off the wall and burst into the bedroom without much warning.

"Are you all right?!" She asked, holding her axe tightly in her hands.
-Henri Poincare