The Otherkind: Rebirth

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Re: The Otherkind: Rebirth

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Diligently, Koinu took down notes from the teacher. Her head was tilted slightly as she processed what it was that she wrote. Though slightly confusing, she figured it would be easier to understand later. Her ears, perked up contently, twitched slightly at little sounds she heard.
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

Post by EvilPinkamina »

((Not at all))
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere
SketchLite5
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by SketchLite5 »

Mind if I join?

Name: Crow
Specie: Avian
Sex: Male
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Quiet, a bit unfriendly, careless, brave, and sneaky
Bio: Crow had a hard time growing up when he was child in the city of Fredule. When his parents moved into Fredule, Crow's wing started to appear when he was asleep. His wings were white when they appeaed which caused the town people to be scared of him because they thought God sent his angels to wipe out humanity. The town people threw rocks and other objects at him hoping they can kill the angel before he kills them. Crow couldn't handle the torture he was being dealt with and left Fredule for a couple of years. Those years he left Fredule caused his personalities to change as well as his wings. His personalities soon turned into negative and his wings turned black, he started to only care for about himself now. Crow moved to another town where he could find a place to live and go to school. He was able to find a school that accepts different species, however, due to his negative personality he started to commit crimes without anybody knowing.
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: Life wouldn't be so precious if there never was an end.

Post by Tobi »

((I'm gonna ignore how 2 stock photo people have or have tried to join, but bufu, I have a few comments on your character and idk if pinka agrees or not, but it's just things that I noticed when reading it.

1). You make it sound like your character just got random wings, since the town seems to be unaware of otherkind features being an actual thing. Not sure if that was intentional or not.

2). Your wings do not only grow later on, which I think might be acceptable, but they also change colors with your personality?? Wings don't do that last time I checked.

But again, if Pinka is fine with it, nvm this post.))
Quote removed because SOMEONE had to bug like 3 mods at a time over a signature.