Zodiac RP

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao
Motto: I'll show you how to be a metal man

Zodiac RP

Post by Flara_Wolf »

Hello there c: So after a long long time, I have finally decided to start another roleplay. I think it's time, that I come back, and try. Once again.

The two Zodiacs once lived in harmony, often deciding and talking amongst each other. Everything was in harmony. This all changed when the Western Zodiac decided enough was enough and tried to eliminate the Eastern Zodiac's power, creating a war that would last centuries. From that point on, the Zodiacs have been at war, creating twelve person armies out of randomly selected individuals to fight for them. And when one dies, the seek out a person who has battled the odds against death and deems them worthy to become one of them by branding them with the mark of the Zodiac.

Then there's you. A randomly selected individual. There's a club at your college labeled Zodiac Club, where you realize you're not alone and that everyone there also has a scar of a Zodiac sign. With your new friends, you have to find a way to harness your power gained from the Zodiac and find a way to stop the war all together.

Rules:
1. NO FIGHTING (unless it's two or more characters)
2. NO SEX (okay, maybe a little but nothing graphic)
3. NO PROFANITY (ass, damn, hell are a okay)
4. MAXIMUM OF TWO CHARACTERS, ONE OF EACH ZODIAC (exceptions are helper carriers or reoccurring characters ie: teachers, students, shop keepers, etc.)

Character Sheet:
Name:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Zodiac:
College:

My Character Sheets:
Name: Zatana
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Navy blue
Zodiac: Capricorn
College: Yes

Name: Nikolai
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Silver
Zodiac: Pig

College: 6/12
Gang: 2/12

Western:
Aries: Dr.Rovias (no)
Taurus:
Gemini:
Cancer: Pastaa~Chao (no)
Leo: bufu12 (no)
Virgo:
Libra:
Scorpio: Yukki 2.0 (College)
Sagittarius:
Capricorn: Flara_Wolf (College)
Aquarius:
Pieces:

Chinese:
Rat: bufu12 (college)
Ox: Dr.Rovias (college)
Tiger: Pastaa~Chao (college)
Rabbit:
Dragon: Yukki 2.0 (no)
Snake:
Horse:
Goat: EvilPinkamina
Monkey:
Rooster:
Dog:
Pig: Flara_Wolf (college)
Last edited by Flara_Wolf on Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:20 am, edited 8 times in total.
my dA my tumblr
Steam: SalemLeDuck
Discord: SalemLeDuck#2875
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

Re: Zodiac RP

Post by EvilPinkamina »

Name: Kris
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Black
Zodiac: Goat
Cool leg (College): Yeh
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere
SovietToast
Egg
Egg

Post by SovietToast »

Eye Color:red(contacts)
Hair Color:black
Zodiac:Virgo
College:yeah
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

Accepted and Accepted
my dA my tumblr
Yukki 2.0
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Arrivederci.

Post by Yukki 2.0 »

Name: Matilda
Eye Color: Iridescent brown
Hair Color: This color
Zodiac: Scorpio
College: Si, por favor

Name: Drake
Eye Color: Jasper red
Hair Color: Moon white
Zodiac: Dragon
College: Nope c:
The Chao Island Resurgence will occur in 2026.
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

Accepted
my dA my tumblr
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

Welp, there are more than double the original expectation.
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: urine speaks louder than words

Post by Dr. Roivas »

Name: Nito
Eye Color: Dark brown
Hair Color: White
Zodiac: Aries
College: nah dude

Name: Raziel
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Navy blue, naturally black
Zodiac: Ox
College: yeh
Capitalism Killed My Once Proud Signature
SketchLite5
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by SketchLite5 »

Name: Jayce Fire
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Red
Zodiac: Leo
College: No

Name: Andrew Night/George Asus/*/*
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Zodiac: Rat

Upcoming personas that will be revealed later on in the story*
Last edited by SketchLite5 on Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

RIP. DoA
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

What are you talking about XD Sorry I haven't replied. My computer has been mia.

I miss you both so much omg ;-; (Accepted by the way)
my dA my tumblr
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

Psst. Bufu. You need one of each Zodiac (You have Leo and Capricorn)
my dA my tumblr
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

Just hit em up on like Skyp or Stim or somethin.
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

I don't have either for either of them
my dA my tumblr
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

Also, we can start. Do whoever wants to start
my dA my tumblr
SketchLite5
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by SketchLite5 »

((Bit of a heads up with my characters: Italic means my character is speaking in his mind, Andrew and Jayce will have their name colored))

Andrew Night was walking toward the library, about to study for one of his class because he has been slacking off a bit too much for the past week. Andrew sat down in one of chairs and placed his backpack on top of the table. He opened up his backpack and got out his book. Just as he was about to study, he got a text from his friend, Jake.

From Jake: "Hey, I know you haven't gotten used to your transfer, but try to bear with it. We're almost done moving in once everything is unpacked. I know you're old enough to make your own choice, but your multiple personality disorder is a bit unmanageable to leave you alone. I'll try my best to fix your disorder as fast as I can."

Andrew sighs, "I know I know, Jake. You don't have to keep reminding me about this." Soon Andrew got another text message from Jake.

From Jake: "P.S.: I left one of you're mask in one of the pockets of your backpack, when you're feeling nervous or need to respond to someone, wear the mask and you'll switch to one of your persona. I think that mask switches you to George Asus."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jayce Fire was walking around town, he was searching for a store that sells illegal weapons. "Now, where could that store be?.....They told me the store was suppose to be in an alley, but it's just filled with trash cans and hobos...." He searched south of the town, hoping that the store will most likely appear there.
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: urine speaks louder than words

Post by Dr. Roivas »

"Christ alive is he still not up?" Nito softly whispered to himself. He had been sharing an apartment with this dude for, like, three weeks and for about half of that his roommate had been asleep. Nito sighed and grabbed a couple pans out of their kitchen before going up to his roommate's room.

Raziel had been sleeping soundly, locked in a pose of peaceful serenity. And then Nito awoke the sleeping beauty. Not with a kiss, mind you, but with the sweet sounds of cast-iron anarchy. He slammed the two pans together and then spiked them to the ground, causing Raziel to wake with a bloodcurdling scream. "AAAAAAUAUAUGH YOU TOOL" he cried out. "That was unnecessary as hell!"

Nito scoffed. "If I hadn't woken you you probably would've slept through the week. Now come on, pretty sure you have school today or something." Raziel looked confused. "Wait what day is it?" Nito looked at his phone. "It is a... Wednesday." Raziel groaned. "Oh god, I've probably already missed a solid deal of class, why even wake me up at this point?" Nito smirked. " I don't see why not. Besides, you spend most of your life sleeping away. Maybe you could just take the day off and, I dunno, actually do something besides nap."

Raziel gave another groan, much to Nito's annoyance. " Come on now, you are getting out of that bed. God as my witness I will carry you out of that bed if I have to." Raziel gave a little smirk. "Oh, really?" He threw off the covers and stuck his leg high into the air. "Well then go right ahead handsome." He gave a little wink, and Nito let out a hearty laugh. "God Raz, you are probably one of the gayest dudes I have ever met." Raziel began to rise out of bed. "Well well, looks like the pot's calling the kettle a rainbow." He retorted, Nito threw his hands in the air. "Well, looks like I've been found out. Lock me up in gay jail and throw away the queer key." Raziel chuckled. "All right, now that we've had our morning banter I'm gonna need you to vacate while I get dressed and all that good stuff." Nito merely nodded and ducked out of Raziel's room. " What a lil dangus that guy is. God bless him." Raziel said, smiling.
Capitalism Killed My Once Proud Signature
SketchLite5
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by SketchLite5 »

Andrew dug around his backpack to find his mask, he wanted to make sure that the mask was the George Asus mask. He found the mask and looked at it, the mask was white and had a glasses outline on it. He sighs of relief, "Good, it really is the George Asus mask. I would've prefer if he gave me the mask of someone with a friendly personality, but I guess a genius still works I guess." Andrew looks at his watch and saw that his class was about to start, he packed his belonging and headed to the third floor. He tried to avoid eye contact with people because of his personality and he doesn't want them to question about his mask.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jayce was still searching for the shop, he was getting irritated by the minute because he couldn't find it. "Where the hell is the shop!" He yelled, "I've been searching in every damn alley, but none of them have the shop!" He kicked a trash can over and sat down on the ground, he ran his hand through his hair, "Is the shop even real in the first place?" He asked himself, "I just heard it from someone thinking they were right, but I guess it was total lie.....Maybe I should head back instead...." Jayce closed his eyes and leaned back a bit against the wall, thinking about what he should do.
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

God damn, y'all write paragraphs now. ))

"Come on Niko! We're gonna be late to class!" Zatana complained, leaning against the lockers. "You know, you could go to class by yourself for once? Besides, class doesn't start for another ten minutes, at least." Niko groaned, fixing up his bow tie. He adjusted his hair in his small locker mirror, pouting slightly, "Ugh! Look at these roots. Can you please fix them. They're awful!" "When you come over later, I will. Can we actually put color in it this time?" His friend asked hopeful. "No dude, I like the silver. Attracts the boys, if you know what I mean." Zatana rolled her eyes and pulled him away from his mirror.
my dA my tumblr
SketchLite5
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by SketchLite5 »

((Well, after reading the old rp I posted I had to up my rping because it was a cringe fest reading my young self posting sentences))

Andrew was heading to class until he spotted a couple of people standing in the hallway. He got a nervous a bit because he was afraid they might ask him something or make some sort of remark. He took out his mask and switched places with George Asus. George looks around "Where am I right now?.....Oh right, hallway." George walks down the hallway, passing by Niko and Zatana.
Last edited by SketchLite5 on Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

((I'm going back and reading MC... Oh my lord. What a hormonal teen I was. Actually crying on the inside man. ))

Not noticing that George had passed by, Zatana grabbed Niko's arm and took off towards the classroom, "come on! We're gonna be-! Ow!" She hit George in the back, successfully knocking all three of them onto the floor. "I'm so sorry!" She sputtered, "A-Are you okay?"
my dA my tumblr
SketchLite5
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by SketchLite5 »

((Oh gawd, the phases and desperation for attention was horrible. I mean, I made a character so emo af that he would keep being a loner and suicidal.))

The mask was knocked off of George's face which reverted him back to Andrew. Andrew started to panic a bit because he wasn't good with people near him, "I-I-uh-I-think-I am!...O-Oh man." He quickly got up and grabbed his mask.
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

(I think we can both agree that we made some horrible horrible mistakes back then when it comes to rp characters)

"I'm just really excited today because we're starting a new club." She smiled, "I'm Zatana, president of the new Zodiac club. This is Niko, he's Vice President. You should tooootally come!" "We're a fairly new club, so there won't be too many people, but I made spam musubi and Zatana here makes really good cookies." Niko smiled.
my dA my tumblr
SketchLite5
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by SketchLite5 »

((Yup, don't want to go back to the past))

Andrew puts on his mask and reverts back to George. George clears his throat a bit "Nice to meet you two, my name is George Asus. I appreciate the offer, but I am going to have to refuse joining. I don't have time joining a club nor do I plan on joining one in the future due to my disorder. Aside from time, I prefer if people don't hold any type of conversations with me because I may offend/anger them without noticing it."
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

Zatana frowned slightly, "Alright then..." She grabbed her bag and drug it on the ground, much like a child would when they haven't gotten their way. "Come on Zan, can't let that get you down." Niko sighed, "Sorry about her. She's not used to people not liking her, but hey, Ill see you around sometime, even if we don't talk. Nice meeting you!" He ran up to his sister, giving her a small push before they went back to talking.

(Also, Joe aka Soviet Toast isn't probably going to join us because he's forgotten about this site already)
my dA my tumblr