Zodiac RP

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: urine speaks louder than words

Re: Zodiac RP

Post by Dr. Roivas »

"Like, it seems like the only thing oxen really have going for them is that they're hella strong. So would that mean I..." Raziel began to eyeball a nearby metal desk
Capitalism Killed My Once Proud Signature
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao
Motto: I'll show you how to be a metal man

Post by Flara_Wolf »

"Raziel, don't even try it!" Zatana warned, worry coming over her face, "I don't want anyone to get hurt... or for anyone to get suspicious." Niko looked at Andrew, "Do you have a scar? Or are you just checking it out?" he sat down next to him, "You're Andrew, right?"
my dA my tumblr
Steam: SalemLeDuck
Discord: SalemLeDuck#2875
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

Post by EvilPinkamina »

"I will pay you $10 if you do it. It would be siiick if its true, and funny if its not." Kris laughed thinking about it.
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

"No! I'll give you twenty if you don't!" Zatana cringed
my dA my tumblr
SketchLite5
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by SketchLite5 »

Andrew took out his phone and searches up about eastern Zodiac signs, he entered in his birth year and found out that people that were born in one of the years for Rat, "A-Apparently I'm a Rat if we're looking for Chinese Zodiacs." He said.
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

Niko nodded, "I see. Well, it looks as though you have some cool traits."
my dA my tumblr
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Dr. Roivas »

Raziel eventually decided against picking up the desk. "Eh, screw it I'll find out eventually. Ooh! I should call up Nito, he has one of those scars too."
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

"He's in that gang thing or whatever. You don't want him to find out that you know. You could get hurt." Niko warned. "Yeah... No one wants to see you get hurt. We're a family here, even if we did just meet." Zatana agreed.
my dA my tumblr
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Dr. Roivas »

"Gang?" This was the first time he had heard about Nito being in any sort of gang. "How do you guys know this? Actually wait, better question, how do you guys know him?"
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

"At one time, the Zodiacs didn't fight and we could all live in harmony. Then one day, the Westerners decided for themselves that they deserved all power, destroying the Eastern's power. From that point on, there's been a feud in the Zodiacs. If your friend went here and graduated with that scar, it's only a matter of time before the similar Zodiac finds him and enlists him to join the fight. I guess "Gang" isn't the correct term for it? More of a 12 person army. As said previous, the younger Zodiacs first get a physical trait of their Symbol. For example, The Gemini gains the ability to grow extra arms or get increased light spectrum range. When fully harnessed, they gain the ability duplicate themselves."
my dA my tumblr
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

"Oooh, cloning? That sounds useful." Kris said, suddenly interested.
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

"I get either a keen sense of smell or I get cute ears and a tail. The only thing the pig is good at is being fertile. Which is a waste because homosexuality."
my dA my tumblr
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

"Aww, that sucks. Out of random, unrelated curiosity, what does the goat have?" Kris tried to hide her intrigue as she asked.
Pastaa~Chao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Pastaa~Chao »

(I hope it's not too late to join... >.< Also, here are some characters.
Character Sheet:
Name: Aries Fairfax
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Black
Zodiac: Cancer (It's meant to be ironic)
College: Yep

Character Sheet:
Name: Celeste Dunbar
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Zodiac: Tiger
College: Yes?

)
Last edited by Pastaa~Chao on Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Chao Island Roleplay: Rebirth: "I speak with the tones of shadowed viridian (#00BF8F)..."
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

((Accepted c: feel free to read the last few pages))

"Capricorn and Goat have the same, which are ghost horns or extreme flexibility."
my dA my tumblr
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

"Ayy that sounds pretty cool." Kris thought about the possibilities of using super flexibility.
Pastaa~Chao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Pastaa~Chao »

(Um, I'm not sure how to get my characters involved... Because one of them is a high schooler.)
Chao Island Roleplay: Rebirth: "I speak with the tones of shadowed viridian (#00BF8F)..."
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

(Knell, they're in the meeting room, 143 W and there's flyers all over the school. They could just enter. EDIT: Wait, I just realized that one of your characters is too young to be in college... You might have to make them older, because one has to be in college and the other in the war/army)
my dA my tumblr
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Dr. Roivas »

"So is it safe to assume Ox equates to being hella strong then?" Raziel asked "because that feels like a safe assumption."
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

"'Or you could get Bull horns, which is pretty cool." Niko shrugged, "but strength is a safe bet."
my dA my tumblr
Pastaa~Chao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Pastaa~Chao »

Suddenly, one could hear a soft knock from the direction of the door.
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Dr. Roivas »

"Hold up, I'll get it." Raziel opened the door. "Oh, hey. You here for the zodiac thing?" Raziel said, gesturing to the group of people behind him.
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

"Don't be shy! Come on and say hello! We have cookies!" Zatana called
my dA my tumblr
Pastaa~Chao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Pastaa~Chao »

Two young women entered the room. The first woman who entered was a very professionally dressed one, in a white blouse and navy blue pencil skirt, and looked to be in her early mid twenties while the younger one, who looked as like she barely got out of high school, trailed after her, hiding herself behind her companion like a little shadow in a silver shawl and red scarf. Their long black hair made them look like sisters but their eyes were different: golden and hazel.

"Ah, hello. Thanks for letting us come in. I meant to come earlier: a lot earlier actually," said the brown-eyed one. She wore a polite smile and had straight hair with bangs, tucked underneath a gold headband. "But then I ran into Miss Fairfax, who was in quite an awful predicament. Anyway, enough of that -- My name is Celeste Dunbar and it is a pleasure to meet you all. And it would be much more pleasant --" Her smile faded. "if I didn't have to take her to the infirmary. Now, come on, Ari, please don't be shy. We won't be here for too long."

"U-Um... You have cookies?" added Miss Fairfax as she swept large shoulder-length curls away from concealing her face. "O-Oh, um... Sorry... I should introduce myself. I'm Aries Fairfax. Pleased to meet you all!" However, as the two entered the room and approached them all closer and closer, it could be seen that Aries had bruises and scrapes all over her. They didn't seem to be anything more than minor but she obviously had gotten into some trouble. Nonetheless, she tried for a bright smile and bowed slightly towards the rest of them.

"See? It's not that bad," reassured Celeste to her companion before patting her on the head lightly. Then she coughed slightly to draw the others' attention before saying, "While we'd love to stay and chat, we have to get going. We just thought to stop by to inform you that it might be a while before we'll be able to join you guys again."

Chestnut eyes gazed uncertainly at the others in front of them for a few seconds until, at last -- Aries took a sharp intake of air before squeaking out: "I'd also like for you guys to tell me what this is supposed to be."

And so, she unzipped her thick brown coat and gently tugged at the collar of her silver cashmere shawl until a small bruise could be seen in between her collarbone and shoulder. If one looked closer, one would find that it was a tiny little mark, a newly forming scab -- in other words, it was a dark scar in the shape of the Cancer sign.
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

Zatana smiled warmly, despite the girl's appearance. "Welcome to Zodiac club you two. We have more cookies if you want to take some to wherever you're headed next. There aren't many people today, but this is our first official meeting."

Nikolai stood up and bowed, "Nice to meet you. I'm Vice President of this club. We were just discussing the appearance of fresh scars on the human body, hours or even days after a traumatic incident had occurred."

The girl with the navy blue hair walked over and held out her hand, "I'm Zatana Safara. Nice to meet you. And this is my unrelated brother, Nikolai Basham."
my dA my tumblr