Zodiac RP

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Pastaa~Chao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Re: Zodiac RP

Post by Pastaa~Chao »

"Thank you then! It's nice to meet you two, Zatana and Nikolai... But does this mean that this scar is also one of those scars? But I had only gotten it about an hour ago," replied Aries.

Celeste added, "Ah... I was hoping there would be more people, but it's good to see you all nonetheless. I too was wondering about this scar phenomena. It isn't as rare as I thought it would be but... A-Ari?"

And there the Cancer zodiac was, already munching on a cookie. It tasted like the ones her mother used to bake. There was no dessert that Ari loved more than cookies. In fact... this visit was much more wonderful than she thought it would be. At first, she was a little scared because she had gotten this really weird scar and didn't know what it was. Celeste had originally told her it was the Cancer sign before losing control of the situation when Aries panicked about having a possibly terminal disease.

As a result, even though Celeste had a better idea of what was going on, and even an idea of how to use her powers, she decided that there was strength in numbers and that the younger girl would thus come to a better understanding. But that would be for later when Aries was all patched up. Nonetheless, Aries was an odd name. Could it perhaps be that the child's mother (yes, despite being eighteen, the girl looked like she still wasn't used to being an adult) was hoping for her daughter to become a Zodiac? No, that was too much of a stretch. Sometimes people just liked to name their kids weird things, but for now, that was beside the point.
Chao Island Roleplay: Rebirth: "I speak with the tones of shadowed viridian (#00BF8F)..."
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao
Motto: I'll show you how to be a metal man

Post by Flara_Wolf »

"The scar phenomena is more rare than you think. It only affects 24 people in the entire world, but more strangely, only people who go to this college." Niko cleared his throat, "It seems to be the only thing all of us have in common."

(Also, sorry for my shorter replies. I'm currently very sick ATM, so I'm trying to get over it before Christmas)
my dA my tumblr
Steam: SalemLeDuck
Discord: SalemLeDuck#2875
Pastaa~Chao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Pastaa~Chao »

"Oh, really then? Well, I do hope this college doesn't have some kind of curse or something that causes it... Because that means even more people will have to suffer something truly awful," said Celeste contemplatively. Her face was unreadable as she thought back to the incident where she got her own scar. "Tragedy is a fact of life, but it would be more than a shame to assume that 24 people are destined for such horrid fates so they can get an anomaly that will take a life time to figure out."
Chao Island Roleplay: Rebirth: "I speak with the tones of shadowed viridian (#00BF8F)..."
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

"Usually these incidents happen in their youth, say 17 and younger. It's only for those who the elders believe are worthy of a mark. Its for those who survived." He lifted up his shirt, "I was shot four times in the stomach, almost bled out on the way to the hospital. The next thing I remember was a burning in my arm and my scar appearing. No one knew what happened or how it got there. My parents were terrified and thought I had joined a gang." Niko sighed and put his shirt back down, "If they only knew..."

He clapped his hands together, "Anyway! I was just showing my notebook. I took several notes of my research of people with similar experiences. It seems that we get a trait that is supposed to awaken us to our true destiny." Picking up the book, his green eyes scanned the pages of its contents. "Ah! Here we go. Cancer, the crab. Looks like as a beginning trait, become able to grow sharp claws, growing an exoskeleton in times of danger, or even being able to breathe underwater."

"That sounds soooo cool!" Zatana smiled, "And what about you Celeste? Do you have a scar? Or are you just helping Aries?"
my dA my tumblr
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: urine speaks louder than words

Post by Dr. Roivas »

Raziel's eyes lazily scanned the zodiac signs around the room, before settling on the sign for Aries, which he immediately recognized as the scar Nito had on his shoulder. "Hey, Niko. What's that sign's deal?" He asked, pointing at Aries. "Because I'm like 98 percent sure that's Nito's sign."
Capitalism Killed My Once Proud Signature
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

"She's Cancer. Her name is Aries." He yawned
my dA my tumblr
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: urine speaks louder than words

Post by Dr. Roivas »

"No, dude, not that Aries." Raziel said, motioning to a picture of the zodiac sign Aries hanging on the wall. "That Aries."
Capitalism Killed My Once Proud Signature
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

"Oh! Sorry." He blushed a bit, chuckling nervously. "They can grow Ram horns or have increased agility and reflexes."
my dA my tumblr
SketchLite5
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by SketchLite5 »

Andrew looks down a bit then stood up, he left the clubroom and heads toward the bathroom. He looks at himself at the mirror, "Zodiac signs....Why must thing happen when I need confidence the most......" He looks at his mask then sighs. Andrew didn't know what to do because he doesn't have a clue what's going on and he knows that George has the answer to the current situation. The problem is that that Andrew didn't want to rely on George because he wanted to things on his own, but can't do it alone.