Zodiac RP

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

Re: Zodiac RP

Post by EvilPinkamina »

"I got really wasted one night and when I woke up I had a scar on my shoulder. Unlikely that its related to whateves you're talkin about though." Kris said absentmindedly as she took a seat.
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao
Motto: I'll show you how to be a metal man

Post by Flara_Wolf »

"Well... The reason I ask is because I remember getting into this bad accident one time, and a couple of days later, my arm started burning and I had this..." Zatana raised her shirt sleeve to show a large scar in the shape of the Capricorn symbol.
my dA my tumblr
Steam: SalemLeDuck
Discord: SalemLeDuck#2875
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: urine speaks louder than words

Post by Dr. Roivas »

"Well, that's interesting." Raziel pulled his shirt down, revealing the Chinese symbol for Ox on his shoulder. "Me and my roommate got really- well, we weren't in the right mind, and we wound up getting ourselves hurt. Same deal, couple days, burning on the shoulder, et cetera et cetera. He got a scar too."
Capitalism Killed My Once Proud Signature
SketchLite5
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by SketchLite5 »

Andrew looks at the scars, "S-So you guys got scars from Western and Eastern Zodiacs.....T-The Zodiacs usually describe the person that born on their year or certain range of the month....I-I think my friend, Jayce, has o-one too...." Andrew checked himself to see if he got a Zodiac sign too.
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

"Oh yay, another Eastern Zodiac." Niko smiled, showing his sign for Pig. "I got shot four times in the stomach." Zatana reached for a cookie, "And that's not saying much." "You shut your dirty wh*re mouth." He retorted
my dA my tumblr
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Dr. Roivas »

"Eugh, unpleasant. Me and Nito tried to McGuyver together a portable microwave because we were too lazy to plug the damn thing in somewhere else." Raziel lifted his shirt, revealing a large scar down his side. "Damn thing basically exploded into hot swords. And then we had to get a new microwave and it was just all ba- Jesus look at me just rambling on." Raziel said with a smile
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

"I don't really have a plan for the meeting. I'll be right back." The president yawned, jumping off her desk and leaving the room. "Try not to eat everything!" Niko turned a bright red, half a cookie in his mouth , "Shut it!"
my dA my tumblr
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

Kris checked the scar she got when she was drunk just out of curiosity when no one was paying attention. Damn. This is weird.
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Dr. Roivas »

"No but seriously though." Raziel took on a slightly more serious tone. "These can't just be a coincidence. There's gotta something connecting them, and I suppose by extension us, together."
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

"I've been researching them in my sparer spare time. It seems to only affect people that went to this particular school and had a traumatic event happen." He pushed his glasses up on his face, "But it seems the people who let the power that comes with the sign leave and join an overall join between the zodiacs. Because we have potentially five zodiacs here, 19 are still alive fighting amounts themselves and five have resurfaced as us."
my dA my tumblr
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Dr. Roivas »

"Wait, powers?" Raziel was slightly intrigued. "So we got injured or something and then now we get the magic scars that give us powers or something? And why would it just be people in this school? Is there something hidden here that we don't know about? Like a spot where the wall between us and something more powerful is thinner than the rest of the world?" Raziel's brain was racked with questions, but above all else he was excited. "Dude, this means I actually have stuff to do now. This is punk rock!"
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

"Calm your ass down. I don't know everything." Niko sighed, grabbing another cookie. "All I know is that we inherite a trait from our Zodiac."
my dA my tumblr
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

"That sounds really anime. Are you sure you weren't just on fanfiction.net or, like, an anime's wiki?" Kris asked, having read her fair share of magical power stories.
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Dr. Roivas »

"Like, think about it though." Raziel almost seemed to drift off in thought. "Somewhere in this school, there could be an area where the veil between us and something more powerful than we could possibly imagine is weak enough for extra energy can slip through. And that's just one theory. We need to find out what's causing this phenomenon."
Last edited by Dr. Roivas on Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

"I don't know what kind of anime bullcrap you're into, but no. This is real. I can assure you that it is real." He sighed, "why do you even care if it is fake or not? Do you think we purposely scarred ourselves to make up some anime story? As for your theory, Raziel, its probably more realistic than Ms. fanfiction over here.*
my dA my tumblr
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

"Yeah, I'm sorry, but this story sounds like some weeb af crap based on some coincidences. At least the magic part, I dunno if the scar stuff is real." Kris sighed.
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

"Do you have a scar on you arm that came after a traumatic life incident that you can't explain and its in the shadow of a Zodiac sign?"
my dA my tumblr
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

"Maybe but that fact is irrelevant. Still sounds weeb af." Kris tried to dismiss his question
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Dr. Roivas »

"You're not entirely wrong, but think outside the trashbox for a second, friendo. The things that could come of following this thread are life-changing. Why, we could potentially prove the very existence of a higher power!" There was a twinkle in Raziel's eye as he talked about this.
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

Kris sighed, "Ok, if we follow this train of thought, what would connect us outside of this one club and school?"
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

"It could be an explanation to a lot of things." Niko shrugged, "But I want to know what traits we unlock first before I get into a higher power and how we just so happened to all be here. Baby steps."
my dA my tumblr
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Dr. Roivas »

Raziel gave a slight nod. "Of course, of course." Raziel began to think about what powers would come with the Ox.
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

"Now, from what I read." The nerd pulled out his notebook, "The Eastern Zodiacs can have anything from getting parts of the animal, like a tail or horns in your case, having the strength or speed of your animal, or even something unrelated, such as stronger bones, thicker muscle, or increased build or metabolism." He passed over the notebook to Raziel, showing him a list of the Zodiac traits.
my dA my tumblr
SketchLite5
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by SketchLite5 »

Andrew looks at the book, he wanted to know if he gets a Zodiac it will be something he knows ahead of time.
Flara_Wolf
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Flara_Wolf »

"Hey, I'm back!" Zatana smiled, "I got the other batch of cookies." "Hey Zan, I was going over the book with them." Niko yawned
my dA my tumblr