Totally Normal High School rp

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Saku-Chan
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: I am the King of Butts, Kiss my booty~.

Totally Normal High School rp

Post by Saku-Chan »

Plot: As the title reads, It's a normal rp about normal teenagers who go through normal situations! But is it? Maybe something's wrong... As I was saying....Everything is average when it comes to Riverdell High, Go to Class, Have lunch Wonder if this is real? Go back to class, Go home Why is there blood on the stairs?. Sounds like a lot of totally normal fun, doesn't it? Then you go home and spend time with your "family" Did I put quotes? Whoops Go to sleep to another normal day! Play your part in this amazingly fun rp~ BE NORMAL OR GET INTO TROUBLE

Name:
Appearance:

My character:
Name: Serafina Williams
Appearance: http://static.zerochan.net/Lily.Evans.full.275212.jpg
Last edited by Saku-Chan on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Re: Totally Normal High School rp

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Name: Lynn Johnson
Appearance:
Spoiler:
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
BlackLuigi7
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Motto: My ego will blot out the Sun.

Post by BlackLuigi7 »

Name: Bob Dusk
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Saku-Chan
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Saku-Chan »

((Accepted to Nacho, ISn't Bob a lil old? Was he held back?))
Image BUTTS | Rping: serious bussiness! Image
BlackLuigi7
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Post by BlackLuigi7 »

Saku-Chan wrote:((Accepted to Nacho, ISn't Bob a lil old? Was he held back?))
((At my old high school, there were 19 year olds that weren't held back. Different parts of the U.S. have different ages for schooling and such. I can change it to 18 if you want. ))
Saku-Chan
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Saku-Chan »

(( Oh, Alright Well I was just askin! Accepted))
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: urine speaks louder than words

Post by Dr. Roivas »

Name: Lane Emerson
Appearance: ayyyyyyy lmao
Capitalism Killed My Once Proud Signature
mike
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by mike »

Name: Mike Gantner
Appearance: a Slim tall male with grey hair that is shoulder length. he wares a semi tight red tee and black cargo pants, and a black heavy jacket with many pockets ad buttins over his shirt. his eyes seem void of emotion and tends to have a quite vibe to him.
things to know about me
one i like war rps
two: i like pie
three: i don't like being forgoten ^_^
Saku-Chan
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Saku-Chan »

((Accepted, And I suppose there are enough people to start now~))

The day started like any other, Totally Normal! Serafina woke from her sleep and got ready for school, She quickly ate breakfast and set off to school. Her mind filled with normal girl stuff, clothes, boys and fighting,,,not wait more boys? Yes, Normal. Once she made it to school, She got her required books, stuffing them in her bag before she made it to her class, She was always one to get to class early.
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Dr. Roivas »

"Ugh."

This was the first thing to come out of Lane's mouth when they woke up. Shambling around, they got themselves ready for school just in time to skip breakfast. They grabbed a cup of coffee and got into their car, immediately questioning if they should even show up today. They spent some time weighing their options before saying screw it and driving to school.
mike
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by mike »

Quietly opened my eyes staring at the ceiling. *Today is going to. . . be fun!" i said running my hand through my new grey iron like hair and slowly sat up walking over to the window before looking out. i began walking towards the kitchen to pick up my jacket and went out the door.
things to know about me
one i like war rps
Goat
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: Actually more of a Gadfly

Post by Goat »

Name: Tristan Erato
Appearance:

("Don't worry, his ears, tails, and horns are just for show")
Saku-Chan
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Saku-Chan »

Serafina sat at her desk patiently, She heard that she was going to have sudden new classmates. Actually all her classmates looked new, Though she could have sworn she that she had been in this class for almost half a year. She shrugged off that thought and took out a book from her bag, that she was already nearly done with. She couldn't remember what it was about but she knew she had read it before and it was one of her favorites. Her eyes went over the words, They made sense to her in some way but her brain was telling her something wasn't right . Something made her ignore it and continue reading.

((What dork~ <3 Accepted))
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Lynn had woken up rather early that morning to walk to school. She was just barely old enough to drive, and didn't have a car yet, so she resorted to simply walking. Once she had arrived, she made her way to her locker to check her things. Her locker was organized, just as she liked it. She grabbed a book and shut her locker, making her way to class quietly.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
BlackLuigi7
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Post by BlackLuigi7 »

Bob awoke with a start, hearing the loud buzzing sound coming from his alarm clock. He sighed, slightly annoyed, walking to the kitchen and grabbing a quick bite, going along with his daily routine. Before leaving, he made sure he had everything he needed for the day; a lunch, his phone, some earphones, a small plastic baggie with unmarked green substances inside, some pens, a backpack, and some edgy reading material. Looks like he was ready for a day at high school!

He quickly stepped outside, getting in his small, shabby-looking car, driving off.
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Dr. Roivas »

Lane slowly walked into the classroom, quickly scanning all of the faces in the room before deciding they were too tired to actually care. They plopped down into the nearest empty desk and put their head down.
Goat
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by Goat »

Tristan was currently asleep on his desk, a drool puddle quickly accumulating as he was away in his dreams.
BlackLuigi7
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Post by BlackLuigi7 »

The man parked, getting out of his car and making sure to lock it before heading off towards the school.

He looked out of place; towering over much of the younger students, and was still comparatively taller to most others. He elected not to stop by his locker, slowly sauntering over to his class. He noticed a person with their head down, probably sleeping, and decided that they had the right idea, quickly finding his desk, and copying the motion.
mike
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by mike »

Arrived at the school and had nothing but a small black shoulder bag and looked at the people here in the class, the same faces, the same ignorance , but something was different, the years was half through but back to day one. "No, more then fun. . . Exciting." i muttered quietly
things to know about me
one i like war rps
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Walking into the class, Lynn held her textbook close against her and sat herself down in an empty seat at the front. She glanced around at the other students who were already in the classroom, thinking quietly to herself. Another girl in the class was reading her book, which reminded her that she had brought her own book. Lynn sat back, opened up her textbook to a random page, and began to skim.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Saku-Chan
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Saku-Chan »

Finally after a few minutes Their teacher walked in, She wasn't a very tall women but of average height, When she walked into the room everyone felt a sudden wave of interest, even causing the two who were asleep to wake up. "Welcome, Class. I'm your homeroom teacher Miss Fuerst. I'm happy to see some new faces and hope you guys enjoy the rest of the year here at Riverdell High."The teacher chimed. Serafina tilted her head slightly as she realized the teacher seemed familiar "She wasn't my teacher yesterday was she?"She thought, feeling rather confused and almost disconnected. She tried to wave off these feelings the best she could and tried to listen to the teacher. "Now Class, Would you like to introduce one another?"Miss Fuerst asked

Serafina felt herself stand up and speak "H-Hello Everyone, I'm Serafina Williams....I hope we can be friends!"She spoke softly, before sitting down and bowing her head shyly.
Goat
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by Goat »

Tristan being startled awake from the teachers presence followed through as well. "Hi, I'm Tristan. I've been trying to seek approval to surgically remove my first set of ears to avoid looking like I have two pairs." He told the class before sitting back down.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

The book she had been reading was closed by the time the teacher walked in. Lynn's curiosity peaked, but she couldn't help but feel a bit confused as well. Shrugging off her confusion, she stood up after Tristan had spoken. "Hello. My name is Lynn Johnson. It's a pleasure to meet you all." Her voice was very mono-tone. After she had quickly spoken, she sat down and leaned on her elbow.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Dr. Roivas »

The hell kind of a name is fuerst? Lane thought to themself, raising their head off of the desk and lazily looking around. They noticed everyone was introducing themselves and decided to join in. "Yo." They said, not even really bothering to get out of the chair, "Name's lane. I'm hella queer and I wish I was at home." Lane gave a pair of devil horns and then immediately after slumped back into their chair.
mike
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by mike »

"Heh, if you don't know who i am by now then I guess it doesn't matter" i said calmly and smiled softly as i waved the teacher away, the teacher and others didn't seem to take notice to me, though i knew a select few would hear me " So when's Lunch Miss fuerst ?" i asked as this time the teacher noticed me.
things to know about me
one i like war rps