A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Forum games such as "corrupt a wish" and "rate the above poster" can be played in this forum.
This is also the area for casual chat topics.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Locked
User avatar
Chao31
Child Chao
Child Chao
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:08 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Chao31 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:52 am

>Set the village on fire then run away to a empty area

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:10 pm

SwifterTheDragon wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:35 pm
Enter Action: Press myself up against a seperate window.

(What I re-read was levelling up to level 1 from level 0, then levelling up to level 2 from level 1, but this message has been "corrected" into level 3 instead, leaving no message levelling me up to level 2. Just making sure that it makes sense.)
  • Result
    You find a separate window and see the softly glowing features of the blue moon zip by as the orbit continues.

    Eventually you see what looks like a giant rainbow hexagon gem like thing jutting out from the surface. You see what looks like a large mass thrashing around inside.

    You suddenly feel a jolt and see several glowing meteoroid hit the ship. The ship flashes red and some of the chars and ship parts turn into gun turrets. The floppy eared woman goes to Shamrock Womlbs and shakes him awake.
Enter Action: _________________
Chao31 wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:52 am
>Set the village on fire then run away to a empty area
  • Result
    You emanate more mist. After a while, a soldier begins shooting fire out of their hands. The fire spreads as you run south out of the village to the empty field.
Enter Action: _________________

User avatar
SwifterTheDragon
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 am
Motto: I am purple. I'm a dragon. What are you?
Location: My own dimension
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by SwifterTheDragon » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:13 pm

Point out the gem to the others

User avatar
Chao31
Child Chao
Child Chao
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:08 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Chao31 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:55 pm

>Get in hiding and never come out unless for food and water

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:56 pm

SwifterTheDragon wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:13 pm
Point out the gem to the others
  • Result
    After you point out the gem, you fall onto the ground as ConManMick makes several hair pin turns and heads for the gem.

    The floppy eared woman gets into one of the turrets and begins shooting the meteoroids. Several blow up but many more of them keep showing up.
Enter Action: ____________________
Chao31 wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:55 pm
>Get in hiding and never come out unless for food and water
  • Result
    The only hiding space you can see on the vast open field is an abandoned covered wagon. You enter in with the intention of never leaving except for food and water.

    You hear a few soldiers roaming around you're area.
Enter Action: ____________________

User avatar
Chao31
Child Chao
Child Chao
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:08 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Chao31 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:24 am

>Play Dead

User avatar
SwifterTheDragon
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 am
Motto: I am purple. I'm a dragon. What are you?
Location: My own dimension
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by SwifterTheDragon » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:51 pm

Make an attempt to physically help the floppy eared woman by getting into another turret and shoot every meteoroid in sight.

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:02 pm

Chao31 wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:24 am
>Play Dead
  • Result
    You stop moving. You hear some footsteps move closer. They stop near your hiding place. After a tense moment, the footsteps begin to fade. You hear quiet conversations but can't make out the words.
Enter Action: __________________
SwifterTheDragon wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:51 pm
Make an attempt to physically help the floppy eared woman by getting into another turret and shoot every meteoroid in sight.
  • Result
    You see the red robed guy rushed to the other open turret. The floppy eared woman gets off and you get into her turret.

    You blast away many asteroids as the ship descends towards the moon. Soon the rocket lands near the giant rainbow crystal gem thing.

    You hear some mechanical noises and three space suits appear. You hear a voice in your head say, "We have reached the destination. The doors are now available to open. If you wish the leave the ship, please don a space suit. This ship will now enter semi-auto repair mode."

    You see several more asteroids heading for the ship. Some of the asteroids now have a more humanoid shape.

    Tiasia'í takes out a sword from her pouch, puts on a space suit and leaves the ship.
Enter Action: __________________

User avatar
SwifterTheDragon
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 am
Motto: I am purple. I'm a dragon. What are you?
Location: My own dimension
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by SwifterTheDragon » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:45 pm

Ignore the voice and keep shooying asteroids.

(If I'm right on what's going to happen, this is a tough decision...)

User avatar
Chao31
Child Chao
Child Chao
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:08 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Chao31 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:50 am

>Walk Out Very Quietly

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:12 pm

SwifterTheDragon wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:45 pm
Ignore the voice and keep shooying asteroids.

(If I'm right on what's going to happen, this is a tough decision...)
  • Result
    You ignore the voice and shoot the asteroids. Your firepower helps to cover the floppy eared woman as she quickly hops her way to the gem and begins slashing.

    Once the first sword strike impacts, all of the asteroid golems halt and immediately turn to attack her.
Enter Action: __________________
Chao31 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:50 am
>Walk Out Very Quietly
  • Result
    Your walk is silent but before you can get far, you are tackled by a a man that has stray bits of sheep wool covering their clothing.
Enter Action: __________________

User avatar
Chao31
Child Chao
Child Chao
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:08 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Chao31 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:26 am

>Run So Fast That Nobody Catch Me

User avatar
Goodbye-m8
Child Chao
Child Chao
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:05 am
Motto: Yea boiiiiiiii
Location: A quiet little beach

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Goodbye-m8 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:25 pm

>Buy something from the shady guy on the streets
Remember to Drink Water Everyday!

My Discord Tag: #9505

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:15 pm

SwifterTheDragon wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:45 pm
Ignore the voice and keep shooying asteroids.

(If I'm right on what's going to happen, this is a tough decision...)
  • Result
    You keep blasting several golems, allowing the floppy eared woman to continue damaging the gem.

    You see Shamrock Womlbs get out of his turret and put on a space suit. He tells you and the others about the human-shaped asteroids then leaves the ship.

    Eventually one of the golems manages to get past your barrage of bullets and deliver a swift punch to the floppy eared woman, knocking her away from the gem. Once she is no longer attacking the gem, the golems begin rushing towards Shamrock Wolmbs, the floppy eared woman and the ship.
Enter Action: ________________
Chao31 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:26 am
>Run So Fast That Nobody Catch Me
  • Action Failed

    Your are unable to run due to the weight of the person who tackled you is still there.
Enter Action: ________________

playerGoodbye-m8 materializes
Goodbye-m8 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:25 pm
>Buy something from the shady guy on the streets
  • Action Failed

    You don't see a street near by. You do see a village in the distances that is on fire. You also see a few people either standing, lying or running in the area along with many sheep. Most don't responds to your desire to buy something.

    One running guy in a singed outfit stops and says, "I'd sell you something but all my stuff burned down. I could sell you a fast way to a near by village if you have six coin.
Enter Action: ________________

User avatar
Goodbye-m8
Child Chao
Child Chao
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:05 am
Motto: Yea boiiiiiiii
Location: A quiet little beach

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Goodbye-m8 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:36 pm

>Check balance
Remember to Drink Water Everyday!

My Discord Tag: #9505

Locked