You can choose one thing, choose wisely my friends.

Forum games such as "corrupt a wish" and "rate the above poster" can be played in this forum.
This is also the area for casual chat topics.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
HauntedV
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: ~~2damngay~~
Location: Riding on Chattur'gha, destroying the Xel'lotath fans.

Re: You can choose one thing, choose wisely my friends.

Post by HauntedV »

I wanna party with Bill Gates
Baron of Purest VermilionThe Baron of Negositive Mercury He's dead too, now I'm The Liche of Decayed Crimson
Goron
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: love yall miss yall bunch of chao nerds!!! sa2 was fate

Post by Goron »

Damn. I would love to float. People would just be like "I'm gonna kick your ass" and i'm gonna be like "Okay. Have fun trying to get up here".
it was nice to find my own little place on the internet
evilchaos0327
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by evilchaos0327 »

the one about the dragon?
My steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069188329
Send me a friend request!
cloudchaoclan
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao
Motto: determined

Post by cloudchaoclan »

Gah, the opposite sex clone, the floating, Telepathy, and the turning invisible make it difficult.

Floating: I`ve always wanted to fly, this could be the closest I could get to it.

Invisibility: Useful for basically anything.

Opposite Sex: Never need to worry about a girlfriend =3

Telepathy: Always wanted to become even lazier.

Meh, I`ll choose telepathy.
wuz fun -_^
Mel Mel
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: a

Post by Mel Mel »

retrolinkx wrote:You transport 100 years into the future, nothing more.

When I get there, I'll get a time machine, find a potion to make me live forever and then come back home. Many advantages for this one. >;)
(12:15:40) Tobi: no, mel only owns young children
(12:15:46) Tobi: in his basement
(12:15:47) Tobi: i mean what

(17:44:45) Dr._Roivas: eevee.......just like......
(17:44:48) Dr._Roivas: what even are you??????
Artii
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Artii »

You gain the ability to float around in the air, no faster then running speed.

Ohmigosh yes.

This is my flippin' dream.
ImageImageImageImage
ACUAL JOIN DATE.
Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:43 pm
HauntedV
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: ~~2damngay~~
Location: Riding on Chattur'gha, destroying the Xel'lotath fans.

Post by HauntedV »

Mel Mel wrote:
retrolinkx wrote:You transport 100 years into the future, nothing more.

When I get there, I'll get a time machine, find a potion to make me live forever and then come back home. Many advantages for this one. >;)
No, that'd be a terrible idea. Immortality is a curse, not a blessing.
Baron of Purest VermilionThe Baron of Negositive Mercury He's dead too, now I'm The Liche of Decayed Crimson
MoonMintFox
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by MoonMintFox »

Anything you ask is completely answered by an all knowing voice in your head, you can only ask 3 questions a day. (Are there aliens? How much poop have i pooped my whole life etc) Also, the being will not answer questions that directly lead to you getting money (Lottery info, bank passwords etc, also the being cannot violate the laws of physics IE: how do i fly or turn invisible "Hmm, you cannot fly by yourself, but you may be able to cre- etc etc)

YES. :D
(22:21:58) Linds_269: Someone beat Amy's vagina count
(22:22:02) Linds_269: hurry
avatar by CHOCO uwu ty New account is Ravenyte. :>
naruto_chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by naruto_chao »

can i haz infinate love?
hey there! I don't have anything to put here for the moment, you can just move along now.
2535tmoney
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by 2535tmoney »

truesilva wrote:
retrolinkx wrote:You can telepathically control any person in the world and "become" them for 25 minutes at a time, this is extremely exhausting and you cannot do it more then 3-4 times a day. (after many years of doing it you can manage to do it perhaps 5-10 times a day)
This.
hoo boi im so gay like really gay
Credit to ChaoX-Girl for my avatar.
cala224
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by cala224 »

Anything you ask is completely answered by an all knowing voice in your head, you can only ask 3 questions a day. (Are there aliens? How much poop have i pooped my whole life etc) Also, the being will not answer questions that directly lead to you getting money (Lottery info, bank passwords etc, also the being cannot violate the laws of physics IE: how do i fly or turn invisible "Hmm, you cannot fly by yourself, but you may be able to cre- etc etc)
School will be easy you did say nothing about being good in School for it :dark:
skwid79
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by skwid79 »

the mansion on mars for sure. nothing to bother me (no school, no people i hate, no job, etc)
Message me on Discord if you so please at skwid79#4016
retrolinkx
Veteran Chaos Chao
Veteran Chaos Chao
Motto: I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

Post by retrolinkx »

retrolinkx wrote:You can stop time and move around for up to 35 minutes every day, once you run out of the 35 minutes you have to wait until the next day.

KONO DIO DA
Picka and Fox's Partner, Retro's Legend.
Fox Boy wrote:fusion+pie=fusion pie!
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

Spoiler:
30$ Appear in your pocket/bank account once every day.
That roughly doubles my current income, but many of these could be used for greater profit.
You can telepathically control any person in the world and "become" them for 25 minutes at a time, this is extremely exhausting and you cannot do it more then 3-4 times a day. (after many years of doing it you can manage to do it perhaps 5-10 times a day)
Even as restricted as this is, I'm don't think I'd want to risk the morality slippage such power would likely lead to.
You can stop time and move around for up to 35 minutes every day, once you run out of the 35 minutes you have to wait until the next day.
Not really that useful.
At the cost of your legs being removed at the hip you can live for ever, you can still die from accidents but you will never naturally die and will always be as healthy and look like a 21 year old.
As sedentary as I am, this sounds like a fairly small price for what amounts to near perfect immortality.
You become a random animal, when you die as that animal you become another random animal, this repeats forever, even if the earth is destroyed you become some sort of animal on a distant planet, you could kill yourself on purpose to become a different animal but you do still feel pain.
I think the randomness would outweigh the cool factor at some point.
Your Intelligence is increased by 70%, nothing more.
My favorite on the list thus far.
An opposite sex (or same sex if you choose) clone of yourself appears in your house, they live until you die and any knowledge they gain you gain as well.
Assuming the learning works in both directions and hanging out with a female me doesn't drive me crazy, this could be awesome, especially if female me turns out to be sufficiently cute and finds me sufficiently attractive.
Assuming I have conscious control over which questions it answers rather than it answering the first three queries that pop into my mind on a given day and it gives straight answers, this might be one of the most useful powers on the list.
You turn invisible every time you hold your breath, you turn visible again when you take another breath. In addition, you can hold your breath 50% longer.
Even with the increased lung capacity, this seems too limited to be useful.
You gain a life-soundtrack, The perfect song will always be playing based on what you're doing, you will never get tired of it. seeming to come from your ears, others can hear it too, You can still switch it off or on if you want.
No thank you.
You get a pet tiger that never has to eat or drink or ****/piss, he will always be your bro and never harm you, he will follow your orders and do anything you want and he will never die until you die and he is happy and tame as long he is around you.
I'm a cat person, but even with all these negatives removed, a tiger is still freakishly huge for a house pet.
You gain the ability to float around in the air, no faster then running speed.
Mildly useful.
You instantly become the second most attractive person ever.
Pros: I can build a harem and get to be picky about who's in it. Will be able to easily charm people to my point of view.
Cons: There's going to be plenty of girls(and guys) who won't accept being rejcted from my harem. Will be harder to find people willing to debate with me and that will call me out when there is a flaw in my logic.
You gain any 3 sports cars of your choice, if you wreck one completely new one appears in your garage, you can sell them or give them away, but every time you do it halves your lifespan.
Not interested.
You can halve your current lifespan for the ability to teleport anywhere, as much as you want at any time for the rest of your life.
I think the cost is too high
You become extremely lucky for the rest of your life, it seems like everything happens in your favor, but you become unlucky with health related issues.
My luck with health already sucks, not going to take more bad luck in that regards just to be lucky outside of health.
When you go to sleep you enter an alternate world where you become a random person and you can't feel pain and if you die you just take control of another person. You seem fully rested when you wake up into the real world again and vice-versa.
This doesn't seem all that different from normal dreaming.
You get to start over at age 5, but you keep all the knowledge and maturity you have right now.
This would be awesome if not for ageism.
You can bring back anyone from the dead once a year and let them live for 10 years before they magically disappear for good.
Not sure if this would be a blessing or a curse. Sure, another ten years with my mother, brother, and sister would be great, but knowing when they would be gone again ahead of the fact, their second death might be more soul crushing than the first, and this time, all three would come within two years instead of being spread over more than a decade. On the other hand, giving the modern world a decade with each of history's greatest minds might be enough to accelerate technological advance by enough to make a good future arrive before a bad future can.
You never get tired and never have to or get the urge to sleep again, If you do force yourself to sleep it just extends your life the amount of time you sleep.
Incredibly useful, especially since fatigue is one of the strongest limiting factors to how long one can focus on a task and remain productive.
You get a 50% discount on everything purchasable.
Fairly useful.
Morgan Freeman will narrate everything you do in surround sound and perfect clarity in your head, you can switch it on or off at will.
Not very useful.
You gain the ability to read anyones mind as long as you can see them.
I can't see, so useless.
You gain and unlimited supply of fresh breadsticks, Choco-taco's and peeps, you can eat them or do what ever you want with them with no drawbacks, however if you choose to sell/give them away you lose 1 hour of your lifespan for ever peep or breadstick you sell/give away.
I don't like peeps, I'm on a low bread diet, and I don't know what chocotacos are.
A large mansion is created on Mars, equipped with everything you need and internet, television, all kinds of foods, entertainment, and the largest telescope ever made and a space ship outside that can go back to earth if you choose, but you can never come back to Mars if you leave. If you choose to stay you can have one person fly every 4 years to your Mars Mansion, but the journey takes a couple years.
I'm not sure all that luxury would be enough to override the loneliness in the long run.
You get to party with Bill Gates every weekend until he dies, when he dies you inherit 4% of all his wealth.
I suspect me and Gates wouldn't get along very well.
You instantly become President of the United States, nothing else.
Time to give Congress an ultimatum: I'll veto anything that crosses my desk that a Whitehouse page selected from among DC's fifth and sixth graders can't read aloud and comprehend fully in a single session and I'll veto anything that crosses my desk until they propose a balanced budget and a new tax system that doesn't reward the rich while punishing the poor and doesn't require a large government agency to process the paperwork.
Once every 24 hours you can change into any Animal, you cannot change back until you wait 24 hours.
The form lock is a deal breaker.
You gain unlimited range sight, as in you can look up into the sky and continue zooming until you hit a star or planet, as well as microscopic vision, you can revert back to perfect normal vision when you want.
Blindman wants some of this.
You become a giant dragon, yep. A dragon with a 500-800 year lifespan, the only thing that could really kill you is a nuke, you can use your voice and you would be able to convince the world that you're friendly and don't want to hurt anyone if you wanted.
Awesome, but impractical.
You're transported back to the Jurassic Period of time, or any other time where dinosaurs roamed the earth, luckily there is a random mansion with hundreds of different types of weapons, ammunition and entertainment, as well as a helicopter and jeep with virtually unlimited fuel, you also have unlimited food and water, you can bring with you ONE person and you can never return to the future.
The Jurassic would probably be a cool time to visit, but I wouldn't want to live then.
You never have to eat or drink water and will be permanently healthy and fit, you can still eat and enjoy food and drinks if you choose, however you can still die from disease and old age or accidents.
Pretty cool.
You can experience the effects of any drug that exists in the world as much as you want and when you want with no negative effects at all.
Pretty cool.
You can move things telepathically, however you cannot move things heavier then 10 tons though.
Useful power and that weight limit is high enough to be a non-issue.
You can move back in time (has to be atleast more then 150 years back) and bring any 5 items from your current time with you.
No thanks. Still no point in history I'd rather live than the present.
You transport 100 years into the future, nothing more.
Not sure I want to take the risk that humanity hasn't rendered the eath uninhabitable in that time.
Every time you ****, the poop teleports where it will randomly hit any person you choose in the world in the face. You get to watch this happen as much as you want in 1080p and surround sound from any angle. In addition your DNA becomes completely un-traceable.
I'm not immature enough to enjoy this for long.
A super intelligent pet Raven appears and becomes your loyal friend, it lives until you die but can still die from accidents, it will always be your bro and will do what you want and you can speak to it telepathically.
Raven make cool familiars and are of a size that is neighter impractically large or small enough to be a likely snack for a predator.
I'm leaning either genderswap clone, having an Omega intelligence in my head, becoming a 29-year-old in a 5-year-old's body, or being immune to fatigue and never needing to sleep.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by SwifterTheDragon »

You become a random animal, when you die as that animal you become another random animal, this repeats forever, even if the earth is destroyed you become some sort of animal on a distant planet, you could kill yourself on purpose to become a different animal but you do still feel pain.
Rajikaru
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Rajikaru »

Still stand by the first one because cash money is cash money at the end of the day, but I'm curious
You turn invisible every time you hold your breath, you turn visible again when you take another breath. In addition, you can hold your breath 50% longer.
Did you come up with this idea yourself? Cause it's pretty god damn clever, except for the holding the breath 50% longer by default thing.
Tumblr | Steam | Twitter | Song of the week: Alice Nine - Tsubasa