TV Ideas Too Awesome to Happen

Forum games such as "corrupt a wish" and "rate the above poster" can be played in this forum.
This is also the area for casual chat topics.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

TV Ideas Too Awesome to Happen

Post by Ivogoji »

The Mighty Morphin Pretty Soldier Wonderful Wizard of Oz Evangelion- A sentai/magical girl anime where a team of senshi (Dorothy, Trot, Glinda the Good, Ozma, Jellia Jamb, and their mascot, Eureka the Kitten) compete with a rival team of sentai (The Scarecrow, The Tin Woodman, The Tin Soldier, Scraps the Patchwork Girl, Jack Pumpkinhead, and their mascots, Bungle the Glass Cat and Tik-Tok the Mechanical Man) to defeat the monster of week terrorizing the Emerald City. The sentai answer to the Wizard of Oz- or rather his giant floating head hologram, which he now uses for marketing purposes and has projectors set up all over the Emerald City to advertise his new line of giant robots. The sentai summon these OZrds (Oscar Zoroaster's Robot Defenders) to help them fight evil, as part of the Wizard's ad campaign. Unfortunately for the Land of Oz, the Cowardly Lion OZrd, the Hungry Tiger OZrd, the Toto OZrd, the Saw Horse OZrd, and the Gump OZrd all prove highly ineffective at protecting the Emerald City, despite the fact that they can combine together to form the Tik-Tok MegaOZrd. It was for this reasons initially that Glinda formed the senshi, but sadly her choice of warriors, Sailor Kansas, Sailor Ocean, Sailor Quadling, Sailor Gillikin, Sailor Emerald, and a small kitten are not the best equipped to deal with the daikaiju that attack New Jerseythe Emerald City on a weekly basis. Because of its protectors' incompetence, New Jersey the Emerald City is destroyed every episode, but the hard working people of Oz have restored it by the time the next crisis rears its ugly head. Midway into the show's run a new sentai is introduced, the mighty SHAGGY MAN, who can call forth the only OZrd capable of actual combat, Quox the Dragon OZrd, by playing his Love Magnet like a pan flute. His massive popularity leads to Glinda recruiting four more senshi (Polychrome, Lurline, Locasta, and Betsy Bobbin), giving their team numbers to make up for the lack of kaiju-level power possessed by the Quox OZrd. Following the appearance of these new characters, the series really Grows the Beard, getting much more serious and putting a greater focus on action than comedity. Complex Love Dodecahedrons and character arcs take shape as seasons go on, creating a fandom full of Serious Business Shipping Wars, and building up to an epic series finale..... Only for the show to pull a massive Gainax Ending that sinks every single possible ship, leaves the fates of the characters totally ambiguous with the exception of the previously mentioned Ship Sinking, and makes all the plot threads the show promised to resolve even more confusing and uncertain.

Pinky and the Brain with Garterbelt
(Coming soon)

Uncle Who
(Coming soon)
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
Koromaru
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Re: TV Ideas Too Awesome to Happen

Post by Koromaru »

Woah
Spam90675
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Spam90675 »

Sharktopus the TV Series: featuring Gin the Mighty Blood-burning Dog
Pumpkinium
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: spongebob

Post by Pumpkinium »

Ed, Ed, n' Ed
help me
CelebiLv6
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Post by CelebiLv6 »

Another good show.
hello.
i was 9 or so when i used this account actively.
please disregard anything posted.
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Post by Crash32 »

A good video game TV show. No, there aren't any exceptions at the moment.
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Post by Ivogoji »

So, who wants to hear the story of two laboratory mice who try to take over the world while also being pets owned by a certain Briefers Rock?
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
Pufflehugs
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Post by Pufflehugs »

The Simpsons but with a ghost Bart.
Rajikaru
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Rajikaru »

Ivogoji wrote:So, who wants to hear the story of two laboratory mice who try to take over the world while also being pets owned by a certain Briefers Rock?
Why not start off right with an actual second season to Panty and Stocking that picks up where the original finale left off?
Tumblr | Steam | Twitter | Song of the week: Alice Nine - Tsubasa
Skonia
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao
Motto: Vugzahd, rei ahrk storniik.

Post by Skonia »

an actual full series of pokemon mystery dungeon anime. (there was some pmd show but it wasn't really expanded upon.)
y'all...
Image Image Image
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

While we're at it, how about an anime adaptation of Pokemon Adventures/Pocket Monsters Special? With any luck, it could be several generations before they adapt all of the back log.

Also:
More long-running shounen fight anime getting the Dragonball Kai treatment(I'm looking at you, Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece).
More anime that deviated hard from manga halfway getting the Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Treatment(Shaman King and Soul Eater come to mind).
More Mahou Shoujo anime that deviated hard from manga almost immediately getting the Sailormoon Crystal Treatment(Tokyo Mew Mew and Cardcaptor Sakura come to mind, even if the latter gets my vote for best filler in all of anime).
More anime that was butchered in dubbing back in the day getting redubbed.
English dubs from Singapore being readily available throughout the Anglo-sphere.