What Tropes Do You Fit Under Reborn: Electric Boogaloo

Forum games such as "corrupt a wish" and "rate the above poster" can be played in this forum.
This is also the area for casual chat topics.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

What Tropes Do You Fit Under Reborn: Electric Boogaloo

Post by Ivogoji »

Looks Like Jesus
Momma's Boy
Just Here For Godzilla (why I have thirteen hours of daikaiju eiga recorded on the tivo)
So You Want To Live Forever
Sexy Priest (though, maybe I'm not all that sexy....)
Knife Nut (I collect them)
Black Swords Are Better (my black sword enjoys a plays of honor next to my wall of art-y things; the not-black sword is mostly used to cut loose threads off my clothes and opening letters and such)
Large Ham
Chaotic Neutral (according to a D&D personality quiz)
Deadpan Snarker
Phrase Catcher (somehow random passerby all know to say "that guy has the right idea" whenever I'm trying to take a nap in public; happened again today at the Walmart parking lot while waiting on my mom and her boss to get back from day-before-black-friday shopping)
Chubby Chaser
Captain Crash (see the CI Fail Moments thread; the worst part being that that is only the most recent incident TT___TT And don't get me started on bicycles...)
Drives Like Crazy (this is the root of the problem, supposedly)
Stone Wall (in the Fun-geon Crawler anyway)
Friend To All Living Things (and apparently wanting to keep the roaches you share your home with alive is a bad thing)
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD