For anyone taking a class that has to do with animals.

Forum games such as "corrupt a wish" and "rate the above poster" can be played in this forum.
This is also the area for casual chat topics.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

For anyone taking a class that has to do with animals.

Post by Triert »

If you are ever given a project that has to do with researching animals, or are given a report on them. I encourage you to first, buy and download the game minecraft. Then, look up the anatomy of the animal you were either given or chose and make a wide scale model of. After which, look for a recording software, and a video editing program in order to make a presentation that includes anatomy, as well a sculpture.

(Shameless self promotion of my project.)

Note, this was done 2 years ago today. Your video need not be filled with flashy effects, although it wouldn't hurt to make it look nice. The goal in mind for you is simply to make an impressive model, including anatomy to present to your class.

I had a turtle video before, which got me at least two A's. From simply playing minecraft, you too can get an easy grade. Note, this video got me an A for my marine science class. My other option was cooking and giving a report on the animal being cooked, while I do like calimari I was not ready to attempt to deep fry it.