gush about your OCs.

Forum games such as "corrupt a wish" and "rate the above poster" can be played in this forum.
This is also the area for casual chat topics.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Tsui
Expert Chao
Expert Chao

gush about your OCs.

Post by Tsui »

talk here about your fictional characters and universes you've created. I'm sure some of you've got them, right? doesn't matter if they're wip or not. don't worry about going on and on, I wanna hear! 'v'
Goat
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: Actually more of a Gadfly

Re: gush about your OCs.

Post by Goat »

I've been planning on writing a three or four part story that took inspiration from the CIRP we had here a long time ago. Some places renamed but the plot revolving more or less around different characters (The roleplays setting doesn't even show up until part three).

Part of what's stopped me from putting a full effort into it is a lack in belief in my own writing skills recently that I've been looking into remedial writing and english courses to sharpen my brain on all subjects relevant to writing, then looking up self help guides into writing, and then when I finally make enough fun post stories and an RPG maker game or two I can safely put my foot into this project.

I would give details, hell they're even scattered around CI if someone was really interested. But needless to say it's something I'm glad is more or less under the tarp or at least gets no attention leaving me more room to work and mold it.

To say nothing on the many plots and stories I've written in private together with someone else. But unless I know if they're entirely okay with me sharing it, I can't really talk about the outright immense catalog.

Because of that, I'm kinda left with just well.

Ramcoons, I can't get enough of this little ****. At this point I just use the things to keep some kind of identifier, and even wonder how much of a furry I probably am. Taking a look into the furry fandom and considering the way I use ramcoons, I realized I'm probably far off from them in terms of fundementals. These things tend to be a species instead of some kind of OC that is Literally me. But who freaking knows, I don't even care and just do my best to make sense of that subculture.

All I know is that I've toned down on any request that isn't a commission, don't want to regress into some cringy **** asking for the same god damn thing in every request topic even if I'm perfectly okay to do so.
Pufflehugs
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Post by Pufflehugs »

A majority of the stuff I've come up with is stuff I plan on profiting off of one day, so I can't talk about that stuff because I haven't copyrighted it yet.

But here's some stuff I either won't or can't profit off of.

Mincey
If you've ever watched my plush videos (which you probably haven't because the only stuff I've ever linked to on here involving my channel is a no-effort animation) you'll probably be able to recognize Mincey. She's basically a total idiot who makes goofball decisions on a whim. I've also recorded a few plush videos which I haven't uploaded yet that all involve Mincey turning on a ceiling fan while someone's standing or sitting on it, which actually also happens in my most recently uploaded plush video. There's also an alternate-universe version of her in the Nesquik Disaster universe where she's extremely powerful. I believe that came from the RP chatroom in Pokemon Showdown. The OP version of Mincey also had stupid "Super Minccino" transformations at one point, which I believe ranged from 1-5 in an obvious rip of Super Saiyan. I doubt I'll ever put that in again.

Puff
From what I can tell, this guy came from a combination of my at-the-time art style and my at-the-time thoughts of "what is it like to be Rayman?". So yeah, this guy's basically Rayman but a human (or is Rayman one too? I don't know). His physics basically work as "only one piece needs to steadily hold or stand on something and the rest can float". Basically, if one piece of him is holding onto or standing on anything, the rest of him is free to go anywhere. That's all I've worked out regarding his physics, the rest rely on what the situation requires and what I feel like animating. He also has this form called a "Galaxy Form", where he's basically a rip-off of Galaxy Saiyan from Dragon Ball Online (the fan game, not the real one), which is in turn a rip off of SSJGSSJ. His hair and eyes basically turn blue, and his white shirt turns a light or dark gray (it depends on how I colour it). I also gave this form to OP Mincey, and it looks way better on her since her fur turns blue. Puff also had his own "Super Human" forms, ranging from 1-4. Like Super Minccino, I don't think I'll ever use it again, considering I've only ever used it once and replaced it almost immediately.

I've got other ones I can't or won't profit off of if anyone wants to here me ramble on again.
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

i have these dudes stuck in my head but i don't have the art skills to let them out aaaaaaaa
wic.
Skilled Chaos Chao
Skilled Chaos Chao

Post by wic. »

accidentally posted in wrong topic; delete
Last edited by wic. on Tue May 10, 2016 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Post by ShadriaFan »

Spoiler:
Rosemary is my MLP OC, although I don't use her very much, if at all. She's more of a character I just draw.

http://pre03.deviantart.net/0c5e/th/pre ... 8gnocr.png
http://pre03.deviantart.net/d2db/th/pre ... 8i5del.png
http://pre12.deviantart.net/1768/th/pre ... 8i5dud.png
http://pre15.deviantart.net/1282/th/pre ... 8il59n.png
http://pre01.deviantart.net/2498/th/pre ... 8k4yih.png
http://pre13.deviantart.net/05e8/th/pre ... 8llpf6.png
Head cannons of some pokemon I used in a game called Pokemon Mystery Universe. Things have changed since then, however I haven't updated as I don't play anymore. My internet's too bad and there's no pause feature in dungeons.. :c

Shadria, my online alias/avatar. Her backstory isn't set in stone anywhere, as I'm still trying to figure it out. :p

Arina the Wolf and Rascal the Robot- a pair of GUN agents living in Blue Ridge Zone.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
Saku-Chan
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: I am the King of Butts, Kiss my booty~.

Post by Saku-Chan »

Oh Boy, this is my kinda forum!

@Goat Omg that little guy is soo cute!! ; w ;

@Shadria Those are awesome, I really like Rascal!

I really don't think I should put all of my ocs ((Way too many and I don't even have some of them drawn tbh) So I'll just go with the protags instead

Serafina Williams (Her story is a wip)
Spoiler:
She lived with her parents in till they had died of radiation when she was twelve. She eventually decided to leave once she was seventeen. She was also effected by the radiation, giving her the ability to control fire. She is now on the search for more people, being alone for five years has taken a toll on her. It takes a month or so until she comes across a kind elven man who offers her a place to stay. They spend several days together getting to know one another, before they finally arrive at the man's home. The home being a large building which is known as The Vector's base, A human ran base against mystical beings...

Crimson
Spoiler:
(Sadly the only full body pic of her is chibi))
She ran away from a neglectful mother after they had arrived on earth. She was soon found by a Knight and he brought her back home to make sure she was okay, The King quickly feel in love with her uniqueness and She feel in love with the Doctor that had taken care of her when she first arrived. The King kept her to himself and she began to find similarities between him and her mother. She doesn't know how to handle it and loses control of her feelings, hurting the people who tried to stop her as she runs away, eventually meeting a runaway Princess, Kristal, They become quick friends as they both are trying to get control of their emotions so they don't hurt anyone and Crimson soon falls for her, but Kristal doesn't feel the same way. Crimson takes it too hard, though she tries to hide her hurt feelings and tries to remain with Kristal. However being with Kristal hurts Crimson too much and she runs away once again...

Penguini aka Ceclio Penguin

He was just a normal baby penguin before Italy's top Italian scientists got to him and genetically engineered him into a human boy! Now he lives in an apartment complex with others like him and he's forever on a mission to get more fish!
Image BUTTS | Rping: serious bussiness! Image
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Post by Ivogoji »

I talk about my Sonic fancharacters in this topic.

My other major thing in terms of original creations is Pokémon:

The Makuran Syndicate
Basically my own take on the ubiquitous criminal organizations in the Pokémon world, this one slightly more grounded and believable than the usual colorful supervillains. The Makuran are a Pokémon trafficking gang that has control of most of the street-level crime throughout Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn. Unlike the other Teams in the series, they are only interested in turning a profit with their activities and have no aspirations of world domination or things of that nature. They regard their competitors as terrorists and consider their own goals noble in comparison. The leaders of the Makuran particularly hate Team Rocket, their biggest rival, and bitter conflicts have broken out between the two gangs.
There are two versions of the Makuran Syndicate, one for the games universe and one for the anime.
The game version of the syndicate is the most powerful criminal empire on Earth, their influence rivaled only by CIPHER, with whom they have an uneasy alliance. The other Teams and gangs in the Pokémon world had too-short lifespans to ever challenge the Makuran, so they have mostly prospered in the absence of long term competition. Their goals are to control the illegal trade of Pokémon throughout Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh; they mostly stay out of the Ore, Unova, and Kalos regions. The older generation of Pokémon trainers- Prof. Oak, Agatha, Koga, Drake, Pryce, Bertha, and others- earned their stripes fighting the likes of Makuran. However, the syndicate mostly avoids the public eye and rarely runs into young trainers like the other villains in the series; for the most part, fighting them remains the realm of regular law enforcement officers and Pokémon G Men like Lance.
The anime version of the Makuran Syndicate is in worse shape, though they also have a bigger impact on events behind the scenes. Because Team Rocket never fell in the anime and continues to dominate the Kanto region, the Makuran have gone underground, and their influence is much smaller, though still potent. The leaders of the syndicate deeply resent the success of Team Rocket and have made it their mission to overthrow the enemy gang by any means necessary. Team Rocket's rise to power involved many bloody feuds with the Makuran as they struggled to win the other organization's territories. Among these conflicts was the assassination of Giovanni's mother, the previous boss of Team Rocket, by one of the Makuran Admins. The retaliation for her death was extreme enough to put the Makuran in a desperate cease-fire for several years, ongoing at the beginning of the anime's first story arc. They continue to seek for a means of toppling Team Rocket to this day, in hopes of re-establishing themselves as the strongest gang in Kanto.
The Makuran represent 'old crime', with old fashioned codes of honor, loyalty, and retribution in place for members of their ranks. In line with this, they are an all-male organization, and are disgusted by the idea that the 'new crime' organizations (Team Rocket etc.) would enlist women to fight their battles. The syndicate is lead by a cabal of six chief lieutenants, made up of their Boss Mao, his young consigliere Shiro (who's around Ash's age), and the four administrators, Maccabee Farenheits (the main enforcer of the syndicate who specializes in Pokémon with incredible speed), Jannes Jambres (a Ghost Type master and expert on Legendary Pokémon lore), Tobias Phage (a master of Poison Types and the muscle of the group), and Sirach Akabara (the diplomat of the Makuran and user of grass and water type Pokémon).
The fanfic I would have written for the game verse incarnation would have revolved around Michael, the protagonist of Gale of Darkness, rescuing Rui of Pokémon Colosseum from being handed over to CIPHER by the Makuran Syndicate in the middle of the two gang's peace negotiations. He would have discovered that Wes, previously thought missing, had infiltrated the Makuran's ranks in an effort to gain the upper hand against CIPHER, forcing Michael to make a choice between cooperating with the criminal syndicate while helping Wes or trying to stop both gangs on his own.
The fanfic which I'm presently trying to write for the anime revolves around Makuran attempting to gain control of MewTwo in order to destroy Team Rocket once and for all, with their plans dragging the Satoshi-tachi into the conflict as they begin abducting people with connections to Legendary Pokémon, namely Cynthia and Ash. It would have escalated into an all out gang war between the two organizations, as the heroes struggled to wrest control of the Legendary Pokémon away from the crime lords before the whole Kanto region was devastated. Although I had the idea of this story before the first XY movie came out, as I have it planned now it would take place in the aftermath of Hoopa and the Clash of Ages, as people around the world react to the appearance of so many Legendary Pokémon in such a public place and the destruction they are capable of.

Ash's Family
Outside of the Syndicate related stuff I also made a bunch of offspring for the various pairings I ship. Eventually it got a little out of hand:

Explanation:
With Serena- daughter Grace “Gracy” Saville
Gracy was named after her grandmother, and has Serena’s hair and Ash’s eyes. Around the same age as Melusine. She is very girly and childish, and looks up to her mother. Ash wishes Grace was a little more tough like her namesake, but dotes on her all the same. She tends to speak in the third person. She mostly wears red and pink dresses.
With Misty- son Ren Waterflower, daughter Melusine Waterflower
Ren was Ash’s second son. He looks a great deal like Ash but has Misty’s hair and eye color. He’s somewhat quiet and withdrawn. Melusine looks just like Misty, and acts a lot like her, though sharing Ren’s quiet demeanor. The two spend a lot of time together. Misty often feels put off by her children’s distant attitude, so unlike their parents. Melusine wishes to become a Water Pokemon Master just like Misty, but Ren actually likes Grass type Pokemon more, his starter being a Bulbasuar. Ren usually wears a black shirt and jeans with one of May’s fanny packs. Melusine wears a red t-shirt and red hot pants, and puts her hair in a ponytail.
With Bianca - son Samuel Blanque, daughter Gwyn Blanque, daughter Levana Blanque
Samuel is the oldest child in the family, Gwyn was born shortly before Aralia, and Levana is the youngest girl. Samuel looks much like his father, but has Bianca’s eyes and some of her facial features. He was named after Prof. Oak, and appropriately is quite intelligent and scholarly, which he seems to get from Bianca. Gwyn looks exactly like her mother, even dresses a lot like her, but has a much calmer personality. She considers herself the voice of reason in the family, being the oldest sister. Levana is still just an infant, staying in Bianca’s arms at all times. She has Ash’s eyes. Samuel and Gwyn get along well enough with their father, but don’t have much in common with him. Samuel’s starter was a Charmander and Gwyn’s was a Snivy from Unova, a gift from Aurea Juniper. Sam needs glasses like his mother and usually dresses in simple white shirts and khakis. Gwyn has long hair accessorized with cross-shaped hair ties and an Alice-band; she typical wears ankle-length white skirts with an orange blouse.
With Anabel- daughter Aralia Ketchum
Anabel’s daughter looks and acts almost exactly like her father, and has the same dreams
as he does. Vivacious and full of optimism, she is always looking for a challenge. She often butts heads with her parents because they are so similar, and her relationship with Ash is rather competative. Aralia displayed her father’s Aura and her mother’s empathic abilities at an early age, and she wants to hone them to their highest potential. She is the most recent of Ash’s children to get her starter Pokemon, and she requested that Prof. Oak offer her a unique starter the same way he presented Ash with Pikachu. Her hair is around mid-back length and unadorned; she keeps her bangs out of her face by wearing one of Ash’s old caps. Other than wearing a skirt, she dresses like Ash, wearing black fingerless gloves and blue short-sleeved jackets.
With Dawn- twin sisters Lucille “Lucy” and Luna “Lulu” Berlitz
The twins, they are exactly alike in appearance and personality and agree on everything.
Despite this they deny having anything in common, claiming to be as different as night and day, getting mad whenever someone gets the two of them confused. They have the closest relationship with Ash out of all his children. They essentially resemble their mother, but most agree take after Ash in terms of behavior. The two were born shortly after Gracy and Melusine. They claim to have twin telepathy, but the family members with actual empathic powers take this with a grain of salt. The two dress in identical outfits and wear their hair down.
With May- son Victor Maple, daughter Hana Maple
Victor was born shortly after Gwyn and Aralia. He has his mother’s hair and Ash’s eyes.
He’s highly mischevious and likes to hang out with Aralia. Hana is the same age as Gracy and looks much like her mother. May finds her personality distressingly similar to Max’s, particularly with regards to talking back to her mother. Victor and Hana argue a lot (also much like Max did with May) and generally get along better with their other siblings than each other.
Victor does not yet have any Pokemon. They both tend to wear red; Victor always wears pants while Hana prefers bike shorts, and usually has her hair up into two braids with round ties.
With Iris- daugther Sharon Ketchum
Sharon is the same age as Lucy and Lulu. She looks almost exactly like Iris did at her age. She is still very attatched to her mother and is much more shy than her sisters. Sharon inherited Iris’s extra sensory abilities, though she doesn’t seem to have Ash’s command over Aura. Pikachu enjoys playing with her when she’s by herself, as she often gets left out of the other children’s games. Sharon’s hair is already rather long, and she wears it in two bushy looking pigtails. Her clothing is primarily yellow.
With Zoey- son Noel Nadia
The second youngest child, Noel was born less than a year before Levana. He has Ash’s hair and Zoey’s eyes. He’s just learning how to talk and likes tugging on peoples’ earrings. Zoey tends to appoint her Glameow as his babysitter, much to Noel’s delight.
With Cynthia- daughter, Selina Carolina
At the point in the narrative that I’ve planned out so far, Selina is ‘introduced’ has a swell in Cynthia’s midsection, and hasn’t actually been born yet. I’ve yet to decide the precise age, features, or other characteristics of Cynthia’s daughter. Cynthia is supposed to have a more distant relationship to the rest of the family and this is supposed to be reflected in the timing of Selina’s birth and her association with her siblings, but I’m still working out the details.
Samuel (14) - Ren (13) - Gwyn (13) - Aralia (10) - Victor (9) - Melusine (9) - Gracy (8) - Hana (8) - Sharon (5) - Lucy and Lulu (5) - Noel (2) - Levana (2) - Selina (1)

Talking about Godzilla and daikaiju related fan creations would take up a whole 'nother post.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
Pumpkinium
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: spongebob

Post by Pumpkinium »

oh man

oh BOY

ok so id like to point out before i begin that my headmates are ocs too but they dont care because they all believe they are spirits that present themselves to me with a familiar face (so they are my ocs)

this is uni/me, full name Risvyn Amber Revolc. she is the genetic child of dleif. she usually reflects the same age as me (17 atm). she is short and angry, occasionally sports an australian accent that no ones really sure where it came from, but it isnt constant, as she goes to a regular american accent most of the time. she wasnt born, but she was made. dleif was hangin out one day and this alien species called olzul came to the planet and was like hey, can we have ur dragonly dna for testing, and dleif was like sure, but send back any tests you dont want to keep that survived, and they were like ok. so then uni was sent back a long while later. she is half dragon and half olzul and she grew up on sunset island (ill get to that later). she grew up to be a witch that is skilled in pyromancing, specifically using dragonfire, as well as being a potion master, and currently lives her days peacefully and her job is to brew potions and sell them ta people. she can shift between her olzul form and dragon form anytime, her dragon form looks like this:

Spoiler:
(second image is rly tall thats why its in a spoiler)

s-so uh this is, Skonia Vladimir Bledny. he is ~40,000 years old, and is a demon. ill start from the beginning. he used to live as a dark elf some 40,000 years ago during a dragon war that dleif herself was involved in, so they knew each other for a long time. (dleif was fighting the rest of the dragons bc they were being bad, so she was on the good side) skonia worked as an archer for the longest time before being infected by vampires and becoming a vampire. it led him to do a lot of bad things and a lot of sinning. he was finally caught for his misdeeds and sent into jail. it was at this specific time that dleif (who, during this entire time period, was literally stuck in a volcano, and leaving the volcano would require the entire village of dark elves to be wiped out by the lava if she were to leave) decided to leave her volcano. the entire village was evacuated except for skonia, and dleif let him die. he went to hell for his sins, and remained there for a good ~39,900 years. it was during this time that after a long time of torture, they turned him into a demon to work for them. they give his body aspects of a crimson serpent, which is a very VERY rare breed of serpent that descends from shark/snake like serpents, crimson serpents are rare for the fact they have a fire affinity despite being a land and water dwelling serpent. he became half blood demon and half incubis, was jolted out into the world at some point, and then lived with uni because dleif knew him and she needed someone to take care of uni because dleif is a busy dragon.

Image Image
ok so here's dleif, her name on papers and official documents is Dleif Revolc, her real name is Kruziikonikmonah, which translates to "ancient wise mother". she is the first ever dragon, considered the mother of all dragons, and is a god. she would be considered a demigod in the sense she is able to die, but she can only die via being attacked by something, not by disease or anything. she can also avert being attacked by the fact she is gifted with the ability to clearly see the future, and therefore be able to manipulate or simply change something to avoid a potential attack. she is unable to tell mortals of what happens in the future by account of the universal laws for gods. dleif's age isnt exactly known, for not even she can remember it. she hadnt previously lived on earth until a million or so years ago when she started living and hibernating deep underground on earth, it wasnt until about 100,000 years ago when she began populating the dragon species, and then about 40,000 years ago the dragon war started. the dragon war came about when all dragons seemed to have mysteriously but collectively revolt, killing anything they see and completely defying the idea of a peaceful life. they terrorized any creature they saw, and thus dleif had to put an end to dragonkind. she is afraid of another strange occurrence like that to happen again, so there are very little dragons actually alive beyond uni and dleif herself. dleif is also capable of reproducing with herself if need be. beyond all that, dleif lives as eternal mayor of sunset island because no one wants to try and kick a dragon out of office. plus shes a good mayor anyway.

thursday graluk'ikin is an abyss(space faring creature of gigantic proportions that would cause danger if it attempted to enter a planet's atmosphere) that remains undetected but lies dormant somewhere near the planet. it consists of an unknown black gooey substance that can melt and solidify by its own means, but is resistant to heats as strong as any star. it is capable of great levels of illusionry, and as such, it uses this to have a terrestrial form. thursday (as pictured above) is a glob of sludge dropped from the full-size thing that can interact, speak, pretty much do anything, but on a smaller scale. thursday is very skilled at lies, convincing people, and illusions. when not trying to fool someone, thursday is very friendly, and shows a cat-like behavior. on earth, it only eats fish and meat, but claims to eat solar energy and plasma. this has never been observed since it probably meant its extraterrestrial form. thursday has no care for gender or pronouns and is usually referred to as an "it" but it also doesnt care if its called a he or a she. it expresses to be asexual, though despite that it can asexually reproduce via a large scale mitosis, it is willing to participate in dem thangs if someone else asks for it.

lastly, sunset island is an island composed of pumpkin hill, a large purple volcano with a face carved into it (coughing) and the dark gardens. it has about 3-4 towns, and is known for its very quality trade of pumpkin products, but also for the fact that a lot of illegal activity including necromancy, mutating, and the likes. bad news spreads more than good news, and thus garnered the nickname "death island"

ok have fun with my wall, bye
help me