Remember when we did this?

Forum games such as "corrupt a wish" and "rate the above poster" can be played in this forum.
This is also the area for casual chat topics.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Remember when we did this?

Post by Ivogoji »

Personality Style Test

Your personality style is:
Narcissistic

Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A grandiose over-valuation of self-worth and an extreme conviction of your own importance and uniqueness. The way you see it, you are entitled to admiration and affection by virtue of your intrinsic magnificence, and so you go through life expecting to be treated with reverent attention. You care little for others beyond what they can do for you and have little understanding of the concept of reciprocity. But you are not vindictive, because you perceive yourself to be entirely "above" the petty give-and-takes that others engage in. So long as the admiration which you feel is your due is forthcoming from others in some shape or form, you are contented and even benevolent.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: Remember when we did this?

Post by chaoadventures »

First time I got:
Spoiler:

Multiple Personality Styles

Oh dear, oh dear. Either you clicked 'Agree' to too many questions that did not really apply to you, or you appear to have multiple, equally prominent personality styles. It is quite possible that you have several personality styles that are all strongly expressed and which co-exist in you. Whether you really have these multiple personality styles, or you just clicked 'Agree' too leniently, we are unable to say, and we are therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. But you can consult the charts below in order to see which of the styles you score the strongest on.

But the second time I got:
Spoiler:

Depressive

Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: That without necessarily suffering from clinical depression, you are nevertheless glum and pessimistic at heart, experiencing little joy in life. Due to the stifling and dark character of your thoughts, you may at times experience psychomotorial retardation (i.e. your thoughts slowing almost to a standstill) and you may be wholly unable to experience pleasure during such bouts of melancholy and dejection. When you try to pull yourself together, there is an overpowering sense of giving up; a sense that "life is over" and that it's no use trying to fight to regain joy and a better standing in life.

Which seems to be accurate actually, given what I've experienced about myself recently.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Multiple Personality Styles

Oh dear, oh dear. Either you clicked 'Agree' to too many questions that did not really apply to you, or you appear to have multiple, equally prominent personality styles. It is quite possible that you have several personality styles that are all strongly expressed and which co-exist in you. Whether you really have these multiple personality styles, or you just clicked 'Agree' too leniently, we are unable to say, and we are therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. But you can consult the charts below in order to see which of the styles you score the strongest on.

Pumpkinium
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: spongebob

Post by Pumpkinium »

Avoidant

Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A susceptibility to anxiety and depression, which you guard against by withdrawing from evaluative social situations. You may appear emotionally flat to others at times, but contrary to how others perceive you, this flatness is not your actual state. Instead, you use it as a form of self-protection: As soon as you are around people, feelings of tension and disharmony start to creep up on you. By presenting yourself as quiet, reticent, and modest in social situations you hope to inject some remoteness whereby you can maintain emotional distance in the event that others should start expressing negative evaluations of you. The irony is that you have a strong desire for acceptance and affection, but you restrain these longings in yourself because you are afraid that if you let others get close to you, they will only end up hurting you.

hrmm..
help me
Lamby
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: running this block, running the chain gang

Post by Lamby »

multiple
"Oh baby won't you stop it/you and I haven't got it
Television romance "
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

Post by EvilPinkamina »

Yeah this test is totally ******** LMAO. was fun to take tho.
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Phemy got multiple

retrolinkx
Veteran Chaos Chao
Veteran Chaos Chao
Motto: I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

Post by retrolinkx »

A lot of those questions just didn't apply to me, so I was disagreeing to a lot of it, so it was just "You have nothing"

What a dumb quiz.
Picka and Fox's Partner, Retro's Legend.
Fox Boy wrote:fusion+pie=fusion pie!
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

I can't take it because there seems to be no way of getting it to go to the next question using a keyboard.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Me after getting my results

I had to screenshot this image myself because it wasn't readily available
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

Histrionic
Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: That you have a strong need for attention and affection, but contrary to what could be expected, you are not passive and receptive, waiting for others to notice you of their own accord. On the contrary, you are actively manipulating others to notice you in order to feed your flair for melodrama and nascent attention-seeking. To gain attention, you dramatize matters pertaining to yourself, ranging from clothing, appearance, manner of speaking, and sexuality. You try different tactics with new people to figure out what makes each person respond well to you, modifying yourself in an attempt to gain popularity and admiration. Your behavior is seductive, witty, charming, and gregarious, while at the same time seeming childish and immature. So long as you are with people who greatly enjoy your company, you are contented and the life of the party, yet when you are alone you are sometimes beset by brooding thoughts that you are really unworthy of love.

i'd say this fits
Last edited by eblu on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FakeEnzo03
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by FakeEnzo03 »

This site is a scam. Yet what could I possibly expect from a site, made by more typical minds, for bottom denominator people living bottom denominator lives.
What no.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

made by more typical minds

is this one of those tumblr phrases
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Post by chaoadventures »

"To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand online personality tests"

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
FakeEnzo03
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by FakeEnzo03 »

Triert wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:39 pm made by more typical minds

is this one of those tumblr phrases
I'm more educated than you, in every way shape and form. Also more intelligent than you (exponentially so). I am better than you, in every facet of life, and I don't even know you, however, I just know, that I am. Also, we aren't bro's. If anything, you are someone I assign less value and worth than my own feces. Your life has no value, and you will make no contribution to this world, in your entire life, because of your low intelligence, and lack of skills. How does that feel, you ****** bottom denominator. go back to your politics threads to fill your useless void of a life, pretending it means anything. Am I a narcissist? I don't know, I am a ****** God. I will, do, and have succeeded in every facet of life. I have done more, in this year alone, than you will have achieved before you leave this world... let that sink in. You have no ****** clue who you are talking to. I am so vastly superior, and intelligent, that I can infer all of this, with 100% accuracy. You are like a ****** ant, and I am a GOD. You do not even fly on my radar, let alone get acknowledgement, from the likes of me. I know you can sense my superiority, my power, my intelligence,and you are trying to pretend you don't feel it, its real. To conclude, go back to ****** yourself, you meaningless water-trash bottom feeding peasant.
chaoadventures wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:35 pm "To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand online personality tests"
You know for a fact, that it is true. Either way, it would not matter, as my intelligence, is so vastly superior to yours. It's funny, you have no clue. My level of cognition, is something you can not even begin to fathom. However, you are, marginally more intelligent than the poster prior to you.
What no.
Sable
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Sable »

CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: The War Against Roaches is over...

Post by CasualCollision »

Uh oh.
Tsui
Expert Chao
Expert Chao

Post by Tsui »

Borderline

Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: Intense, shifting, and variable moods which seem to be only marginally related to outside events. Your emotional life is inherently unstable and may lash out in any direction (joy, exuberance, anger, anxiety, or euphoria) seemingly without warning. Because of your emotional instability, you dread separation and crave for someone close to you to assuage your fears and help you feel secure. However, it is no easy task being your retainer, as love may give way to anger and hate at a moment's notice. You most likely have a pattern of desperately trying to assert yourself before collapsing back into dependency and feelings of shame. Because you are so capricious, you are likely to have a checkered personal history and a track record of erratic performance, in school as well as at work. Since you lack an inner defining core, you also have a hard time learning from setbacks, and you may fall prey to the same mistake many times over. A recurring feature of your life may be that you keep exhibiting poor judgment and lack of foresight, even though "you should know better by now." However, the root of your plight is not stupidity or malevolence, but your inherent instability and weakly developed sense of self.

Huh.