Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Forum games such as "corrupt a wish" and "rate the above poster" can be played in this forum.
This is also the area for casual chat topics.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
User avatar
Pufflehugs
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Posts: 455
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an NOT Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by Pufflehugs » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:21 am

Image
Hold on just a minute there!
Nano wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:52 am
Image

Well ok, but this is a class trial reserved for only the best of the best. If you don't have anything to contribute you should probably leave.
Image
You're so uppity about this person joining in, who seems to be fairly intelligent. But earlier...
retrolinkx wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:50 pm
Image
I'm, uh. Not sure who those other people are....they can stick around...I guess?
Image
So, you're okay with letting a bunch of idiots joining in, but someone with a shred of actual intelligence is questioned? Something seems suspicious about that... You aren't hiding anything, are you?
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui
Modern Chao Island in a nutshell:
Mooncow wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:25 pm
get out

User avatar
retrolinkx
Deity Chaos Chao
Deity Chaos Chao
Posts: 6307
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:33 pm
Motto: I can't believe I ate the whole thing.
Contact:

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by retrolinkx » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:14 am

Image
But Byakuya, he does bring up a good point.

Image
There IS a pattern relating to the users but it's not Makoto.

Image
It's Nagito!

Image
Huh?

Image
Since 2014 someone has stolen the calendar, and we still haven't found the true culprit.

Image
Well, maybe I shouldn't say we haven't found the true culprit since 2014.

Image
What do you mean "since"?

Image
Because in 2014, Funky G was the real culprit behind the theft.

Image
But this is where it truly gets interesting.

Image
Who stole the calendar afterwards?

Image
Each year after, we can see Nagito is the one who starts these threads. But in 2014, it wasn't him. He didn't start that thread.

Image
I'd let this slide, if it wasn't for the fact that this is the 2nd time that we have seen him create these threads to find the "true" culprit.

Image
Something is fishy here, and using his own logic we can see why.

Image
Who would suspect the person constantly trying to find the true culprit of the advent calendar's theft?

Image
H-hey, that's right!

Image
How could I have missed something so obvious?

Image
He was using that logic against me as well, to move suspicion away from himself.

Image
So Nagito, I accuse you!
Image
Picka and Fox's Partner, Retro's Legend.
Fox Boy wrote:fusion+pie=fusion pie!

User avatar
retrolinkx
Deity Chaos Chao
Deity Chaos Chao
Posts: 6307
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:33 pm
Motto: I can't believe I ate the whole thing.
Contact:

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by retrolinkx » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:14 am

Image
Hahaha!

Image
This is brilliant!

Image
No one expected this turnabout. Not even me.

Image
This fills me with so much hope. You're not giving up, even in this awful situation!

Image
Oh, but. I guess it's time for the despair huh?

Image
What are you talking about?

Image
I'm sorry, but I'm not the culprit?

Image
What?

Image
Are you calling my perfect logic flawed?

Image
Well, let's break it apart shall we?

Image
The person who created the topic is irrelevant. By your logic, Funky G should've made the thread in 2014 to cast suspicion off himself.

Image
But that's why he was the true culprit in 2014, and why you're the most suspicious now!

Image
Sorry, but I can't accept that kind of reasoning. It's baseless conjuncture.

Image
But if you want ANOTHER flaw in your argument....

Image
...HERE IT IS!

Image
You're lacking a motive.

Image
Huh?

Image
Why would I want to steal the calendar?

Image
What would I have to gain by doing this?

Image
I mean really, what would anyone gain from doing this...?

Image
Hope vs. Despair, maybe? You keep going on about it.

Image
You probably steal it to make us feel despair, only to give us hope from these stupid trials you put on.

Image
Haha, sorry. But I've only been Nagito this year.

Image
I couldn't care less about hope and despair. It's just a theme.

Image
M-maybe you steal it for the goods it would give you.

Image
Maybe you steal it to protest?

Image
Is this the best the ultimate detective can give? Those are awful reasons.

Image
Ugh, you're probably doing it for attention.

Image
Haha, how childish. You going to resort to name calling as well?

Image
Why would I need the goods it would have, they're worthless outside of Chao Island.

Image
And to protest? Protest what?

Image
And attention? Why would I need any of that?

Image
Is this truly the best you can do?
Image
Picka and Fox's Partner, Retro's Legend.
Fox Boy wrote:fusion+pie=fusion pie!

User avatar
Ivogoji
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Posts: 2920
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:11 am
Motto: Yosh!
Location: Death Egg IV

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by Ivogoji » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:00 am

I always ignore these topics since I can't see the images and have no idea what anyone is referencing.
Image
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD

User avatar
retrolinkx
Deity Chaos Chao
Deity Chaos Chao
Posts: 6307
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:33 pm
Motto: I can't believe I ate the whole thing.
Contact:

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by retrolinkx » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:34 pm

Image
I'm sorry Ivo. This time we're referencing Danganronpa as opposed to Phoenix Wright.

Image
Even without the images, you could follow along right?
Image
Picka and Fox's Partner, Retro's Legend.
Fox Boy wrote:fusion+pie=fusion pie!

User avatar
Nano
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 12253
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:50 am
Motto: My kickstarter failed, but that's okay!
Location: Union of Chaoviet Socialist Republics

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by Nano » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:44 pm

Image

Your attitude is really starting to piss me off.


Image

You want a motive as to why you did it? I'll give you one.


Image

Looking at your attitude now and all the topics in the past, it becomes very obvious why you did it.


Image

Go ahead and enlighten me, Mr Togami. Why did I do it?


Image

It's just as Kirigiri said, you did it for attention. You loved the thrill you got wondering if people were going to discover if you were the culprit or not. You loved the feeling when all eyes rested upon you and slowly shifted to someone else.


Image

Think about it, those were the times where everyone would get together and discuss who did what and why, just like we're doing now...


Image

In another topic that YOU created!


Image

Oh come now, is that the best you can do? Surely your entire argument doesn't amount to me being an attention seeker!


Image

...!


Image

What's with that look?


Image

I figured you'd say something like that.


Image

This isn't simply just about the attention. You wanted it, sure, but that's not why you became so desperate to create bigger and bigger events until we reached a climax at a class trial.


Image

Rather, it was the lack of attention that drove you mad to the point of this "Hope vs Despair" theme you put on.


Image

...!


Image

Time after time, people got used to the advent thief and their stolen calendar. No longer did they care about poor Nagito. So you became desperate, and tossed us into this stupid class trial with some idiotic ideology about hope vs despair.


Image

That's why you kept stealing after Funky G, because you wanted a taste of that high. Yet, it wasn't quite as easy to get it after so long and nobody seemed to care, leading to the class trial we see now...-


Image
Image

User avatar
retrolinkx
Deity Chaos Chao
Deity Chaos Chao
Posts: 6307
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:33 pm
Motto: I can't believe I ate the whole thing.
Contact:

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by retrolinkx » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:40 am

Image
Hahahaha!

Image
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Image
THIS IS BRILLIANT!

Image
So, your logic is that I stole the calendar every year for attention then?

Image
Not a bad motive if I do say so myself, but you should really think about it.

Image
Think about what?

Image
Since 2014, you've been stealing the calendar to put on these stupid trials. You did one in 2015 and one in...

Image
HUH?

Image
So you finally noticed...

Image
I didn't create a trial in 2016, even though we also had the calendar stolen that year.

Image
So your theory holds no water!

Image
You probably stole it and forgot to make a thread!

Image
HAH! I FORGOT!

Image
THAT'S HILARIOUS.

Image
If I'm stealing the calendar every year to make these trials, why would I steal it in 2016 and forget to create the thread?

Image
Something must've distracted you.

Image
Something that you didn't expect to happen, like an event or something.

Image
Ugh...

Image
Y-you're wrong!

Image
Why would I not make the thread, what would've distracted me?

Image
It was something that you didn't expect to happen last year.

Image
"Something" this, "Something" that.

Image
What is this "SOMETHING" you keep on going on about?

Image
It's not like there was a video game event I had to play.

Image
Or I had any work to do over this period.

Image
You have NOTHING on me!
Image
Picka and Fox's Partner, Retro's Legend.
Fox Boy wrote:fusion+pie=fusion pie!

User avatar
Nano
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 12253
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:50 am
Motto: My kickstarter failed, but that's okay!
Location: Union of Chaoviet Socialist Republics

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by Nano » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:48 pm

Image

...


Image

...


Image

This is bad! If we don't find a way to end this now before Christmas is over, we'll never be able to catch him!


Image

I need to think... What was it that Kirigiri said? That he must've been busy during 2016? What could've happened in 2016 that caused him to forget something this big?


Image

Wait! That's it!


Image

What is it Makoto?


Image

The reason that Nagito didn't make the topic is clear to me now!

Image

What?! You don't know anything!


Image

You're clearly stalling for time!


Image

Sorry, but it's over Nagito. With this final piece of logic we'll have all of the puzzle pieces lined up.


Image

The reason you didn't make the topic was because...


Image

You were too busy playing the Overwatch Winter Wonderland update! As a result, you completely forgot to make a topic! You were so obsessed with it, that it consumed you to the point where you played it and played it and before you knew it, Christmas was over. You had no idea it would be so fun, it was only the first year of Overwatch so you had no possible idea of what was in store for you.


Image

Now pay for your crimes!!!


Image

Ah... erm, oops. Sorry about that...


Image

...!!! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha


Image

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha


Image


Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha


Image

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha


Image

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha


Image

...


Image

... Oh no


Image

It's over Nagito. Regardless of what you say, all the reasoning and evidence points to you being the culprit.


Image

Damn you Makoto... Damn you damn you damn you!!!


Image

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU *thump*


Image

H-He collapsed!


. . . . . . .



Image

And so, the class trial comes to a close. Cast your votes on the blackened noooooow!


Image

Well... here it goes.


Image

The answer is clear. Nagito Komaeda stole the advent calendar.


Image

I feel like we're missing information. Questions left unanswered, explanations that make no sense, and so forth. Yet, there's no need to dwell for the time being. The answer to this mystery is obvious.


Image

Ding ding ding! You're all correct! Nagito was the one who stole the advent calendar!


Image

And thus concludes a wonderful class trial. I'm so proud of you all!


Image

Until next year! So long!
Image

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Posts: 455
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an NOT Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by Pufflehugs » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:04 am

Image
Heh, I guess you could say... "this trial heckin' suckeddddddddddddddddddd"
Image
...
Image
Now what do I do about this black box around me?
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui
Modern Chao Island in a nutshell:
Mooncow wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:25 pm
get out

User avatar
TheAdventThief
Egg
Egg
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:19 pm

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by TheAdventThief » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:11 am

this did kinda suck, there's nothing christmasy about dangan ronpa.

i mean there's nothing christmas themed about tac but that wasn't the focus

User avatar
Nano
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 12253
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:50 am
Motto: My kickstarter failed, but that's okay!
Location: Union of Chaoviet Socialist Republics

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by Nano » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:24 am

Says the dude who does decoding problems for Christmas smh
Image

User avatar
retrolinkx
Deity Chaos Chao
Deity Chaos Chao
Posts: 6307
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:33 pm
Motto: I can't believe I ate the whole thing.
Contact:

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by retrolinkx » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:57 am

It's not our fault we had to rush the ending.
Image
Picka and Fox's Partner, Retro's Legend.
Fox Boy wrote:fusion+pie=fusion pie!

Locked