Forum Stuff

Things about the forum and updates will be here.
Mooncow
Administrator
Administrator
Motto: Cut your path through an uncertain future...

Forum Stuff

Post by Mooncow »

updated topic here - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=893 - Mooncow

Warning System
At the bottom right of each post is a Report Button, it looks like this. Image If the post is against the rules, you can report the post by clicking the button and leaving a message. It will send you to the Report filing page, and will then be sent to the moderation queue to be dealt with.
Once the moderator has seen the post, he will act on it, and then close the report.

The warning system Operates as follows. When you are warned you will receive a Warning (or more if it is severe). If you receive 3 warnings, you will be banned. You will be notified how long your yellow card will stay for, and what post/topic it was received for. The Standard time for Warnings is about 3 months.

Points System
[NOTICE] Chao Points are back, but Rings are currently Disabled. They might be back up eventually.
This forums uses two systems. Rings, and Chao Points.
You can only gain one Ring every 24 hours.
You earn one Chao Point per post. You can donate Chao Points to other users, but not Rings. You can spend your Chao Points in the shop. I may be adding games that involve Chao Points in the future, but this is undecided.
For more details, see this thread: Ranks, chao points, rings, the forum shop, and chao dice!

Avatars cannot be more than 112x112 pixels.
Signatures may contain one image no more than 500×100 pixels, and 4 lines of text. But, if you have an image in your signature, you are limited to one line of text.
And of course, no images inappropriate as stated in the Rules and Guidelines. Abuse of these will have your Avatar/Signature privileges disabled.
For more details, see this thread: About: Posting, Avi/Sig Limits, Warnings, Etc.
Chao Island Twitch Channel for Chao streaming!: https://twitch.tv/ChaoIsland/
I have dragons as my servants and I have almighty powers.
JmTsHaW: (list of CI users, as Sonic Battle characters) Chaos - Mooncow (He barely appears, Chaos also barely appears.)
(00:45:53) xninjy: ur not old mooncow. old is 50 or 45.
Drouge
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Re: Forum Stuff

Post by Drouge »

The first post has been updated. For Clarification on anything, PM a Moderator or Mooncow.